Why do you hate reddit?

Why do you hate reddit?

Besides the upvote and downvote system.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/7mbmjn/this_was_the_last_piece_of_cake_leftover_from/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just "the place where people i don't like post".
Half the people on Sup Forums these days post on both here and reddit, anyways.
That place used to be Something Awful, now it's Reddit.
It's gonna be something different next.

>no respect for freedom of speech
>le upvote and subscribe!!
>community full of SJW shitlords

Enjoy your globalist-controlled normie media.

>Besides the upvote and downvote system

What's wrong with the voting system?

Yea but Sup Forums is special a popular image board with the same loose set of rules, it seems that the internet culture and memes congregate and mutate here. Sup Forums seems to invade culture around the world. Reddit is just terrible because of the lack of real discussion about things due to moderators rolling around deleting more than usual. Have you ever seen the subreddit r/whatisthisthing? You would be very surprised at how uneducated the average person is.

>>no respect for freedom of speech
>>le upvote and subscribe!!
>>community full of SJW shitlords
>Enjoy your globalist-controlled normie media.

Not how it works, kiddo.
>le
Kys faggot. No one says that.
>no freedom of speech
Concept of freedom of speech being issued by governments, not private businesses.
But you can create your own subreddit and have your own mods and rules, as long as you don't Dox people from that sub or call for Fatwas.

>Community of SJW Shitlords
Wtf
SJW =/= Shitlord. They're the opppsite you unfathomable piece of human trash

>globalist controlled
Quite the contrary
Sup Forums = Anonymous = Shills for days, can't detect shills, they have no trach record of being shills
Reddit = can see if new user. Can impose certain age and karma count to counter shills.
You can check post history to verify if shill or genuine user.

So it's quite the opposite.
Just goes to show how completely ignorant you faggots are

Reddit, (and also 9-gag and 8-chan,) only became known through content stolen from other sites, such as Sup Forums, that was claimed originated from it even though it was stolen.

The worst site for stealing content, though, is fucking Ebaumsworld, which is why it was always blamed for raids.

Having user accounts and a points system subtly encourages you to curtail what you truly want to say to make it more appealing to the community, so people upvote you, giving you points + more visibility to the community.

Le reddit shill xddddd
But for real though reddit has plenty of good and bad stuff. I actually discovered /b thanks to it 4 years ago

This. Everyone has alt accounts for posting their true opinions. Every other account seeks approval from the community. Its the absolute worst place to discuss ideas.

It's pretty good for getting free advice from verified experts though.

everyone else on Sup Forums hates reddit so i do aswell just to fit in

These 2 are both correct.

In most cases it’s not even subtle too! When a comment gets downvotes it gets moved to the bottom and no one sees it. People are supposed to vote based on quality content, but Instead they vote based on either how offended they are, or how hard their little pee pee is.

Unpopular opinions literally get hidden with the point system, here every anons comment will be read and judged based on autism

>But you can create your own subreddit and have your own mods and rules, as long as you don't Dox people from that sub
Except you can't. See that Reddit that made fun of fat people getting shut down.

>or call for Fatwas.
>a ruling on a point of Islamic law given by a recognized authority.
What?

Being controlled by globalists doesn't mean that there are shills on the website. But that the website is controlled from an administrative point by globalists.

nice quads :3

>user account are pointless.

It's useful for detecting shills and liars since you can see their post history.

Also it makes it harder to samefag, since you might get called out if you're not posting with multiple aged accounts that don't have a history of responding to one another.

Samefagging there will get you banned as well

And that's a bad thing?

Short answer: I despise SJW's and liberals
They are literally cancer

>how I sleep with nigger neighbors
Lol, jk. I don't live somewhere that fucking awful.

Because everybody does, personal opinion is shit

Blogging, numales are encouraged, forced "peppy humor", bad memes, they try to be Sup Forums, they come here and don't fucking lurk and act like newfags.

>triggered reddit newfag

this is something i posted ironically once. i clearly stated it as a joke, but the poor reddit community needs a "/s" in order to understand jokes.

"Sexy beautiful women" explains jokes?

Full of retarded SJW atheists and normies.

"haha lmao i get it"

Reddit just isn't all that great. It's everything you'd expect from a website full of predominantly liberal or left leaning college aged kids. The wanna-be Sup Forums subreddits are pretty cringey too.

Nice b8 m8

The absolute state of your check your get holy what the fuck

>It's a ripoff of Sup Forums and 9gag but much worse than either.
>No anonymity -> which makes it inferior to simple forums.
>Fuck freedom of speech. I once posted a message containing "retard" on a dark humor subreddit and got a cringeworthy reply from a mod trying to be edgy n stuff.
>Most of the posts there are boring shit. I'd rather browse Sup Forums all day long & find some interesting stuff between all the dicks, thots and furries instead of getting my dick ripped out by the same normie crap over and over again.

witnessed

nah nigga just make it a pun and they'll know its a joke

worst part about that post is the upvotes.

>as long as you don't X
eat shit
>can't detect shills
only grade A auti can't tell when someone is shilling
>karma system
not only literally not karma (circlejerk mentality makes sure of that), but defeats the purpose of anonymously not having a track record.

I'd rather see the glaringly obvious shills and bullshit than fags like you who don't like things ruining "my site". If you don't like it, fucking leave. If you want it to get better, post better content.

holy hell, i just got two quaddubs right after each other.

Because its full of normies who are proud to be normies.

But Japan has visual kei...

I dont mind reddit, but what i really fucking hate though is the stupid ass 'jokes' that they feel like they JUST HAVE to post in every single thread...... And the 'jokes' are always god damn cringe and awful.
That shit pisses me off.

>Fuck freedom of speech. I once posted a message containing "retard" on a dark humor subreddit and got a cringeworthy reply from a mod trying to be edgy n stuff.

I once said I'm not a racist cunt. I got a reply how women have been opressed for centuries.
I once said the idea of "white privilege" is completely retarded only to be called an ableist.
I once said that going to Croatian seaside you could hear "bit če sniga" (pronounce: bitch ass nigga) which means "there'll be snow" and they were like that's insanely racist.

These people make eugenics look like a good thing.

mainly just the faggotry that comes from a typical reddit user. most of them act like some type of internet elitist even though they're just normies, their the same type of people that jumped on the "nerds are cool" band wagon when It came around (its still here). other than that, the down-vote deal really grinds my gears. all it does is allow an echo chamber to exist where things people don't like can get down-voted into oblivion. also its 8chooon lite

checked
also can we get an example?

not OP but everyone tries super hard to be funny interesting. example:
reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/7mbmjn/this_was_the_last_piece_of_cake_leftover_from/

Also loads of shitty threads of "my (((gf))) made me this", my (((kid))) drew that" that immediately get hijacked in the comments by retards who also want to tell the world what their gf/kid made them that one time pls upvote me

And on top of that everyone there is an ugly freak

samefagging is detected on any board with IDs

Go to literally any sub reddit and look at the comments on a popular post, unless you don't want to overdose on pure cringe and autism

what's up with the triple brackets/quotation marks lately?

that's why we have reply limits here, if people like it they start another thread. kinda like the FB/IG fap threads..... that need to be taken to /s/

spammers can do the same though.

You also described 9gag

>See that Reddit that made fun of fat people getting shut down.

It got shut down because they broke the rules (can't remember which ones), not because it was unpopular. Subreddits that are unpopular with the majority of Reddit users exist, notably the_donald, which must Reddit users hate.

abdallah ikirmawi

abdallah ikirmawi

Why is that the worst part? Who gives a fuck what other people want to give meaningless internet points to

Not just criticising you, but a bunch of people here are simultaneously complaining about the content and the freedom of speech of Reddit. If you're concerned about freedom of speech, let the "normies" do what they want on their own part of the website, no-one is making you consume their content. You can even filter out unwanted content on Reddit if you want to, so you can make your own echo chamber (which is an actual criticism of the website)

The user base is mainly female/young people.
So the content isnt very good/ conversations arent very intelligent.
Other than that i like it to an extent because here a good thread of what i eant to talk about pops up rarely, but theres subreddits devoted with hundreds of threads to the one topic i want to talk about... so thats cool.

Ive been on Sup Forums since 2008
started going to reddit this year. Mainly to talk about dark souls and drugs

(((Joel))) means Joel is a Jew, without using the Jew-word.

This is precisely the issue. And at a certain point, people will just vote up for a post with lots of up votes and the inverse for down voted posts because they want to feel like part of the majority. Once I realized I was doing this and what the poster I linked to is talking about, I really started to adjust how I used Reddit until I eventually just ended up deleting my account altogether. The hive mind is strong there. They have good content depending on the sub, but it's not worth it to frequent the site as a whole.

> globalists
You mean adults?

Any subreddit about any given topic is far better than anything that Sup Forums has to offer.
If there is no strict admin to kick the bad part of the userbase, the absolute amount or size of this bad userbase will degrade the discussion.

Yes reddit is sometimes memeland but the Tekken sub I follow is far less memey and cringey than the troll infested general on /vg/, not to speak of Sup Forums, which literally has no discussion thanks to bait and trolls.

Nice gets user

Faggots

Reddit and Sup Forums are 2 sides of the same coin

son of bitch the gets in this thread

>respect
>on the internet
Are you retarded?

yeah but if it wasn't for ebaums world nobody would even know Sup Forums exists. Most of the oldfags came here from ebaums, myself included.

You shouldn't say the c-word. Women have been oppressed enough.

Can you get the fuck off this site now you little snowflake.

bump

wow thanks, seeing this for month, never thought asking would lead to a legit answer.
Let me guess, established at Sup Forums?