I'm going to pawn my loved ones belongings tomorrow I hate my self for it but I'm a junkie and need cash so thought...

I'm going to pawn my loved ones belongings tomorrow I hate my self for it but I'm a junkie and need cash so thought maybe I'd try and spare my family the pain and try and get some richfag to help I only need 50 dollars worth of it friends HELP ME lol thanks bro's if not general drug thread tell us how heroin has ruined you

1CSb2KnaKfYRpyG
zBK8WY2MTTY1hwS1kjW

Probably should include this lol

Hope you get hit by a car. Good luck.

sent 100k ;^)

Me too sometimes but someday shit will get better you remember that alright user

What's ur drug of choice?

I hope your dubs ain't lyin bro

Heroin black tar to be specific just bc we don't get anything else in the southwest

Mike
if you steal my shit i'm going to kill you

Need it for beer

No I fucking don't I need it for dope my friend I'm not much of a drinker

Do it Brotha.

sent 0.00001 BTC

hope it helps

Hahaha you actually did it! It might just help idk we shall see but thanks anyways user

16GL2b3AYeUiXyY
JPAkFE1QBmv9wFFAuM1

New address help me out bro's I'm 15 cents closer to my goal lol I'll lower the goal to 40 can some one help me stop this perpetual cycle of guilt and numbing and just hook it up pls:(

If your little Pepsi cola kiddie habit is only $50, I suggest you man the fuck up and kick.

50 dollars to get well not to last me a week or something they have BTC atms in my area so it wouldn't be hard to turn btc into cash and then cash into drugs see where I'm headed here

If $50 will make you good for the day, you should just quit now. You obviously need to if you are already begging and stealing with such a low habit.

this

why not just boost shit from stores and return it pussy?

ask for help rather than scream for it by stealing from your family.

50 dollars will not keep me good for a day what don't you understand about getting well

You don't think stores have thought around this you get store credit dealers can't re up with shit they can't re sell so store credit is useless. Why steal from family? Every junkie gets here

Don't you have rehab where you're from?

We've got centres handing out free methadone to addicts who stick to the programme and don't continue doing dope.

Guess your dumb junkie ass better get out there and suck some dick or get pounded in the poop-chute.

Or pawn shit tf?

Go-Go Lady Luck!!

BTC:3GGWqqjwKg5at5
nqL6Pw8C3PspmFwxy37K

XRP:rDsbeomae4FXwgQT
Jp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv

LTC:MNGYPTZwVHXH9EMK
TJy8waLUjdAgvQSpc7

BCH:3Q6hsGsbWrnRE2AZ
LTAzXoJToESy9vf8GU

ETH:0xe9f33443cfc212
6d6edf47f07f29393fe0b030e6

What's going on what're you doing

Nice social engineering brah. They're eating this shit up.

Sadly no real drug addict lol got a needle and everything I can time stamp

watch out he's got a needle and everything

Yeah it's dull too so don't fuck with me it will hurt more

All joking aside, have you tried holding down a job? I didn't have a problem with anything at the height of my drug abuse. Supported various habits, got health insurance, kept food on the table and a roof over my head.

I have held down a full time job but after I went to rehab I couldn't get shit back together and started using again and things have been fucked ever since.

Probably pozzed and crawling with hep c too.

I know the feel. Best of luck man.

Just kick you fucking junkie. I had a $100/day fentanyl analog habit, and went cold turkey. I was withdrawing for 30 days, lost 30 lbs in that time because I couldn't keep down anything except water. You won't even have to deal with a fraction of that, what maybe a bad week?

The only reason I didn't kick sooner is because I had a job to hold down, if you don't even have that then what the fuck is stopping you?

Have something called a super sani pad that kills hepc and aids I can post a picture of it I bleach and run the liquid from the pad through my rig even if it's less than a day old I'm terrified of syringes contaminated with anything have seen a dude losses his foot because he got a infection in his blood or some shit from shooting dope with old dirty rigs

How we're you spending anywhere near 100 a day on fentanyl when you can order the shit online in larger amounts for substantially cheaper? I see where you're coming from but it's not my fault you were getting ripped off amount you spent in your area may be way overpriced compared to my area so what you spent doesn't mean much to me

The heroin will kill him before the bitcoin transaction comes through :)

I was buying hundreds of grams at a time from china off the darknet. I was selling to a dealer. I was simply consuming several grams a day.

Now kick, fucking seriously.

Reported as fraud / scam

And I took a big financial hit when I quit too, I was making a bunch of money, you have no reason to not quit.

Get a job you bum

You have a soft little baby skull still don't you

I'd give you $100 if you promised to OD and DIE

look man, you need to go on craigslist and job hunt IRL until you can find something

your life will have more meaning and you'll be headed towards living for yourself and not some drug

just
hit the lottery dude
like lmao
just be rich
check em

If any of you retards, especially OP, want to start making money without thinking, just join this discord and follow their trade signals. They have proof of all their results that I'll paste below. You can join and check the chat channels to verify when they made the calls, their price at the time, etc.

discord gg/NBYgwtr

Recap of our signals (25.12):
GRS - signal at 16.12 at 7100 price, reached 16000. 125% profit.
NXT - signal at 19.12 at 5000 price, reached over 14000, 180% profit.
SYS - signal at 19.12 at 3200 price, reached over 5500, 70% profit.
ARDR - signal at 20.12 at 6400 price, reached over 12500, 95% profit.
RCN - signal at 22.12 at 1500 price, reached over 2450, 66% profit.
TRIG - signal at 23.12 at 10800 price, reached over 27500, 154% profit.
THC - signal at 24.12 at 2590 price, reached over 2800, 8% profit.

and for the turbo normies who still haven't dabbled in crypto, the price is the coins value in 'satoshis' the smallest unit of a bitcoin i.e 0.00000001

You could help your family by killing yourself you scum

well memed retard

I could live stream it if you'll send the 100

this is your best choice to get $$$