I'm in love with fat girls and girls gaining weight so let's share pics of cute fatties

I'm in love with fat girls and girls gaining weight so let's share pics of cute fatties

Let's not.

No

there's nothing cute about DIABEETUS

already wanked 4 times to fat girls today, my cock hurts please no more

Dude

5 times charm

Sauce?

MOAR

She‘s cute
Wouldcuddleforeternity/10

How can you be attracted to something that can kill you if it rolls over in bed?...

Juicy jackie.hmmm.im thinking it's not going to be juice.good luck

I love you

I'm a man a heavy woman rolling on me wot kill me

I hate to have this fetish.
Without a boner i like slim girls and think they’re prettier.

But with a boner it’s a complete different animal. All i want to fuck are bbw or Ssbbw girls.

But I don’t like the feeding. I can’t stand mixing sex with food.

Well same I hat how feeding is so dirty but I love the weight they put on for u when u feed them

Dude yes! Latinas finally

This is funny caused I'm Hispanic but I love white women

I‘m white and i love white women.
Fat white women are the best.
Bonus points for very pale bbw

The only way you could fuck her is with a dildo attatched to a broom

You can tell that most of you have never been with a woman, even a mildy overweight one.
Fat girls like the one in OPs pic STINK.
They cannot wash properly.
Have fun with that.

I wouldn't touch her with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!

Had sex with a fat girl, I like how I fuck them form behind while sort of on top, squatting not sure how to describe. But that is too much. You have an issue that needs to be addressed. Are you one of the weirdos putting pills in the girl's food or something? Should you kill yourself?

Hot girlfriend material

The logical conclusion.

Pretty sexy right

Nigga I have a plus 250 pound girlfriend she know how to wash herself also you like traps according to your gif so u a fag

Before

You're probably fat as fuck too, so the smell isn't even registered. Disgusting, cheesy & yeasty with a hint of old ass.

after
HAWT

You&your whalefriend

Dude I ain't fat

Why is it so forbidden to like fatter women

There is no shame in having a small dick

I could and would go all in.

Is that an actual scene in the movie?

Just to be on top of her...

Never saw that before picture. But I fap regulary to fat pics of her

She's quite a beauty

Fat wife, she's a blast

Oh god your wife fine as wine!

More?

Thanks

oh boy here we go

This is one of my fears. Getting to know a girl and decide to date before doing that extra background check.

That honeymoon stage dies off after 8 months and she starts choosing backmassages over sexual things. Wants lifts everywhere and bitches that she does all the housework when shes really just sitting on the couch and smoking a pack a day.

You try to bring up matters but she brushes them off, an abortion later it starts going downhill. Her cousin she barely fucking knows dies and she just flips out everything becomes about her. She now enjoys drinking while you hit the gym to look after your temple. You look juicy as fuck but cant even get a handjob without it being a hassle these days.

Going out is almost impossible and shes constantly complaining about it being hot. You try take a photo but she makes you delete atleast 9 of them because she looks ugly or fat.

Cunt. I see through that bitches fake smile and double chin to reveal that monster of gluttony

Damn. More? Pussy?

Sorry my dude, no puss. Miss Mermaidxxx on tumblr tho

More