Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

yes
/thread

no.

just a non-american loser who will never have the wealth and freedom that I have.

LMFAO YOU KNOW THAT I AM AMERICAN RIGHT

My girlfriend thinks you're ugly

Terrorist/10.

It depends for a white or even Hispanic? Yes.

For a Middle Eastern faggot, you’re a solid 6.

Back to ur 3rd world shithole then. Wasn't trump enough of a hint?

I'm Indian, not Middle Eastern.

even worse

hmm not really, maybe see how you look if you trimmed your eyebrows and defintly style your hair differently.
your mole can be considerred a beauty spot.
Indian is a tough sell in the west. maybe do voice coaching and get rid of that accent. its got too much shit int he USAl.

your jaw line is a little rounded, are you overweight? if so, exercise, otherwise maybe grow abit of stubble, cleans haven is best for people with a jawline.

all inall,your average with potential.

I don't have an accent. Well, rather I have an American accent.

assuming your in the US, lol , thats good. so yeah. just cosmetic stuff. get some muscle on you aswell. opens doors

shed a few pounds and boom bootleg mario lopez

Same shit faggot. Shitskin third worlder. Poo in loo.

Do you poo in loo?

out of interest, what got you thinking about this?

Double 69

Stop being facetious. That nigger is never going to look like Mario Lopez. Maybe George Lopez.

You're a repost.

Not ugly. Maybe even slightly above average on the face. A few features are sexy. But cut that fucking hair son. The curly puff thing is a fail. Go skinhead. It's best look for you. Or very very short

Go get a brow trim and you look absolutely average.

He posts a lot. I have seen him take no advice regarding weight or plastic surgery.

Nice face mole

Fuck moles on the face if you are not a hot white woman a face mole will not work. It's so fucking easy to get that fucking thing removed. Why not remove it?
Moles ruin your whole existence when centered on your face. It's the first thing people see...and it's what they will always fixate on until u die. Just kill it. Be done with it. Stop calling it a beauty mark fuckers.

Fucking ugly as sin user.

What the fuck is wrong with your eyebrows? Your girl won't clean that shit up, or you goin for the uni-brow?

His girl? What you mean, his mom? Op is virgin.

Are you towelhead or wetback?

Only to white males, not to white females.

Go get 'em, tiger.

Not really. I would say 5/10.
But you got a really strong towelhead vibe.
End result: 1,5/10 attractive