You will never have a love as perfect as theirs

>you will never have a love as perfect as theirs

Love doesn't exist. Grow up.

>implying cartman fell for the love meme

its an act

Cartman probably does have affection for her, but will inevitably betray her because his greed and lust for status is insatiable.
He's Cartman. He's that little smug asshole that ultimately gets away with shit and usually learns nothing.

He will use her eventually. Once he gets his opportunity to get back online he will come back with a vengeance unlike any have witnesses before.

Remember this is the guy that fed Scott the remains of his own parents as chilli and drank his tears.

Cartman will make Heidi commit actual suicide in the end, mark my words.

What the fuck is his endgame

I have a feeling it is going to be like Charlie and Daddario in its always sunny, where he is really just using her for something, and will have sex with her along the way, then throw away/destroy her.
Seems like a strong possibility.

>made a guy who scammed him for 20 bucks eat his parents
>implying he will let the kids who broke literally all his stuff walk away

this

>i have no argument

not an argument

does anybody else NOT want this to end? theyre so damn adorable and funny.

Except it is, replying with an image without providing any counter evidence is called having no argument.

^

How they act is similar to puppy love. Or how two people act within the first 16 months of getting to know and fucking one another. It'll pass. Shit like that doesn't last.

shiny lure, don't bite

I'm looking forward to the wrath of Cartman after all this shit.
I have a feeling it won't just be his girlfriend, but PC principal and everyone else.
Its gonna be fucking glorious
I hope

16 months?! lol try 3 or 4 weeks

They should go back to making single episodes
This shit suks

Cartman will become president

Honestly, it seems like people who want to be PC tend to be happier.

they seem pretty angry to me

Or
>Heidi has a great idea on how to track down the Trolls
>Mandatory Death Note episode where Heidi is L, tracking down Skankhunt42
>Gets trolled into suicide before she could reveal who Skankhunt42 is
>Cartman loses the one thing that kept his true nature at bay
>Que the Apocalypse

Rabid SJWs are a different story, I mean people like how Cartman is now. The social climate seems to cater to them more, no one is gonna call them bad for their views and they're always seen as having their heart in the right place, even if their talking points go too far. Im just saying it must feel good to have the "correct" views in society.

He saw the pussy. Pussy magic made him change his way. Heidi's pussy game stronk

Heidi is off social media. In the show this basically means you can't be trolled anymore. He's going to break her heart and therefor troll the untrollable

I hope they do something like this and not just forget what Cartman is/was capable is of

I thought she was a man.

she said "it's all in your head"
I said "so is everything"
she didn't get it

you probably don't get it either. if love doesn't exist, then what does? explain to me how the neorons firing in your brain that tells you getting punched in the nose hurts are different from the neurons telling you that you love a gril.

I'm trying man but it's damn hard

Trips say its true.

I don't think it is, rather, Cartman will take the inevitable break up hard when Heidi goes back to Twitter.

>even cartman got himself a gf

She gave it up voluntarily though. It's more likely she gets him a phone as a gift or something and he relapses into his old shitposting self

I can't wait for the true cartman to return tbqh, they're building that up so hard.

I think there will be a Scott Tenorman tier plan revealed in the last episode of the season

They actually don't though. I look for hints every episode but they're just not showing.

They are, because they've established Cartman as a twisted fucking psychopath but he has been playing nice this whole season. If he doesn't go full Cartman by the end of the season everybody will be so disappointed.

>Implying
Terraforming Mars is Cartman's endgame.

That would be too predictable. They're already going full on with the shipping fanservice they can't satisfy the 'le epic Cartman endgame' fanboys too.

>16 months
thats awfully specific, did something happen to you, you faggot

I'll bet you about three fiddy that Cartman will have his le epic endgame.

lol i see how it can be irritating but im laughing too much to care. i need a gif of that though. shit was so funny.

This is how it works in real life.

Pussy changes all.

That said, this is South Park, Cartman is going to extract horrible vengeance.

You go and get on out of here Loch Ness Monster!

Until it was mentioned ITT, I hadn't guessed Cartmen had an endgame since being betrayed by your bros when you are supposed to chill and play CS:GO is wicked harsh bruh. I legit cried a single tear for Cartmen, that was so fucked up. I believed Cartmen was devastated and wound up in a relationship by accident.

but now, it's impossible to imagine Cartmen doesn't have an endgame.

It's why I stopped caring about that shit, I kept making arguments up in my head when someone linked a video of sjws and shit, this election and all that bullshit. Just don't care anymore. Ignorance is bliss. And that saying isn't necessary a bad thing when it's being ignorant about shit like sjw's, feminists and tumblr in general.

When he tries to defend women as being funny, he immediately reverts to basically his old bully self, like he wants to parrot the "right" stance on an issue but doesn't get why that's the "right" stance on it.

It's a hint that he's still Cartman, he's just superficially changed the team he bats for.

>Cartman reveals himself as an evil mastermind of the season
>Heidi goes along with it because she genuinely loves him
I would legit not mind this.

I think this as well, he comes off as if he's mocking her and she along with the audience are clueless to it.

this. he is obviously playing her. hell, i pretend im voting for hillary all the time to get pussy

Cartman is the future PC Principal.