If someone can please explain this with some logic?

If someone can please explain this with some logic?

Don't you fucking dare to say that he had a croissant in his sleave because I will slap you so hard. I will slap the shit out of you man.

His name is Mr. Yif and this is just a little piece of what he can do. He's doing it on the streets with no "special effects" or shit like that. You can search him on youtube.

I KNOW this can't be nothing else but a trick, but there's a tons of shit he do and with all my logic thinking I can't explain it, so I'm asking you bro's for your help. Next webm I made will also be one of the things I just can't wrap my mind around.

If you don't believe me, here's the link and see it for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=N--a2OuPLok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQi-znA5kHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8osRaFTtgHo
youtube.com/watch?v=OCnATCO5L-U
youtube.com/watch?v=PKqMVv0Pysw
youtube.com/watch?v=P_-xNFPo_5E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrK345eUdqE&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=jVB9rGOGq2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=P_-xNFPo_5E&t=2m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=_dSp_f0f9gE
youtube.com/watch?v=h-R_UjP9vzw
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KyTtJg10
youtube.com/watch?v=wTqsV3q7rRU
youtube.com/watch?v=e2UuIs8rdHc
youtube.com/watch?v=TYsYwqdSHuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second one as I promised.

he had a croissant in his sleave

It's a video m8
These can be edited

It's in his jacket!

At 15s you see the croissant slipping out of his sleeve

Fuck you guys. I was expecting a real serious debate about this.

>Don't you fucking dare to say that he had a croissant in his sleave because I will slap you so hard. I will slap the shit out of you man.

lost
made my day
thanks user

only logical explanation is he's Asian

comedy gold there dude

it was in his sleave

its in his jacket you moron. watch how the baguette moves with the jacket at the end. its just a forced perspective for the camera

/watch?v=y4U-kHdXgz0
this is a good explanation for this kinda of shit

Just look at the second webm
Remember the scene in Lord of the Rings where the Hobbits hide under a tree and the nazgul just appear on the left side of a tree without them ever riding right of it?

obviously photoshopped

And here's some more.

no, it isn't, you retarded faggot kys

I'll be real with you dude. I used to be part of he International Brotherhood of Magicians.

99 percent of videos like this are staged. All the "random" people there are all paid actors.

There's always a cut between the reveal and the part where the "audience" checks the bread/prop/whatever.

Sleight of hand, and the unbelievable props made by magic organizations around the world add to the illusion.

And one more I just made. The rest of his shit you can look up on youtube. Now, I would like some constructive real debate about this. Some say it's a demon magicians are making contract with and a lot of them are saying "it's just a trick" so they cover up themselves, but I'm not sure about anything anymore.

its in his hand - watch his pinky finger

Obviously fake you retard. This is like that cunt who posts viral "magic" on facebook and vine.

I'm french, and this croissant looks really foldable. He probably fold it and release it in a way that make you think he didn't have it in his hand in first place.
A real croissant would have made crumbs all over the place or would show no marks of fold on it.
The one that amaze me the most is the baguette. I might look at the whole video.

I guess you dont see the jacket fabric stuck to the baguette or see how the hands are alligned with the dark of the jacket to create the illusion :^) kthen

>Fuck you guys. I was expecting a real serious debate about this.

AHAHAHAHAHA. On Sup Forums?

Its highly compressable foam and sleight of hand

Dumbass. Think about it for a second.
Obviously it's not a real baguette or a real croissant. So it has to be a prop that is designed to fold to a small size and expand into "real" pastry.

My guess is he is using chroma keying or mirrors

except you can see when he begins to pull out the baguette and it's tip becomes exposed, it is clearly not coming from his jacket

Fucking look at the video I posted. It's real and people are eating it.

Nigger, this one is obvious. You can't even see the paper with Rubik's cube for a whole 2 seconds

He takes a different card with actual rubix cube when the camera is on the other guy
Really dude?

ninjas from space did this.

He has an oven in his sleeve

This is basically OP:
"PEOPLE WOULD NEVER DECIEVE ME IN YOUTUBE VIDEOS ITS REAL STREET ART".
Sure, maybe he does a trick or two that isn't staged. But spoiler; if it looks like it's impossible. That's because it is. He isn't materializing a real fucking baguette from thin air. He's pulling foam out of his jacket and they cut to actors eating a baguette.

For you who are posting retarded explanations, roll this shit to 2:35
youtube.com/watch?v=xQi-znA5kHQ

Do you think he could fit a jew in there?
I would pay to see that.

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8osRaFTtgHo

It's basically well planned placements and really good sleight of hand. But god to get at that level takes a lot of practice.

That's what I said, there must be explanation for these things. But give me one. Just ONE that is not pure bullshit like "oh, it's in his sleave". What fucking sleave, he's turning shit into other shit in front of your fucking eyes man!

Go to 3:10
youtube.com/watch?v=OCnATCO5L-U

Fucking frenchie interested in all the bread xD

Who would win, this guy or David Blaine in a battle to the death?

"OMG HOW DOES BASIC SLEIGHT OF HAND WORK I'M TOO RETARDED TO USE GOOGLE" - OP, 2006 +11

LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING SLEEVES.
He could pull a fucking body pillow out of those if he wanted to. But no, he pulls out a tiny fucking apple.
What a hack.

How about some transposition?
youtube.com/watch?v=PKqMVv0Pysw
Go to 3:35

My brain is fucked and this is way beyond me.

How fucking dumb are you?
ITS. STAGED.

captain disillusion debunks this guys shit on youtube all day long.

No he does it in front of a Kamera you dumb fuck
THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT LIVE - THEY ARE CUT AND SHOPPED

Again.
Either it's actual magic.
Or it's effects.

Make good use of Occams Razor on this one.

Depends how big. If they are the size of a croissant, then yes.

>My brain is fucked and this is way beyond me.
Man, you are actually autistic aren't you.

Does this also "mess wit ur brain d00d"?
youtube.com/watch?v=P_-xNFPo_5E

at 7 seconds for real magic

A cheap and easy way to abort jewish babies!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrK345eUdqE&t=20s
Go to 3:40

The guy pulls the fucking cup of ice cream out of a menu. In front of a camera, no cuts, you can also see that there's nothing under that menu. Also, he has no sleave.

>LOGic

self-baking croissant

The baguette is hitting the jackets collar. That's why it's moving. Watch it again.

>sleeves all the way down to his wrists
>no sleeves
>nothing under menu and all on camera
>girl's hands cover back side of menu and camera zooms around and never shows underside as he's pulling out the glass
I want to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVB9rGOGq2Q

Go to 6:05

Guys sends a coin into a sealed cup through a thin air and you can actually see the coin travels right into the sealed cup.

youtube.com/watch?v=P_-xNFPo_5E&t=2m5s
At 2:05 HE DISAPPEARS WITH NO CUTS.
MY BRAIN CANT HANDLE IT.

Stop being so autistic you fucking faggot.

This guy knows. Watch from 0:07 to 0:08. You catch a glimpse of it scrunched up. It expands when he lets it go, and that's why he dies the whole weird thing with his hands, because he's buying time for the bread to return to a regularish shape.

Stop posting links you fucking dumpling.
David Blain levitated many times on camera.
Repeat after me: It's fake, I now realize people take advantage of my low IQ on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-R_UjP9vzw

Go to 5:00

Beside boobs, there's some real shit.

I understand that there's a way to edit videos, but this is not edited. I'm guessing 99,99% of magicians are fake, but there's a few of them that are real.

Fucking watch this instead of looking up more bullshit videos.
Start at 4 minutes. It's literally EXACTLY the bullshit that you keep eating up.
Now take your meds and at least attempt to suppress your rampant autism.

I swear that American guy at 6:05 is also in another clip involving a water bottle and a mobile phone. Something smells fishy

Holy fuck you're autistic.

Explain this.
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KyTtJg10

There's no way anyone could edit shit because it's live. The guy is creating pigeons out of nothing. Pigeons in his sleave maybe?

Explain this and you convinced me I'm stupid.
Thanks.

People have already posted videos and explanations and you've just ignored them cause they're inconvenient to your obvious trolling.

Kill yourself Faggot.

You are the dumbest motherfucker that has ever graced this site.
This might be the first time I've witnessed an actual facebook soccer mom on Sup Forums.

> being this autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=wTqsV3q7rRU

saged and filtered

He is not Asian. You are stupid

The only right answer in this thread, it's foam, not bread

>something out of nothing
>what is the law of conservation of energy

You can all agree that it is possible to edit videos to make it look like a real magic. But you also can't deny that in these videos there is no editing. Edited videos are stupid and easy to tell. Even a real magicians are doing some stuff with tricks, but there are some stuff they do tht cannot be explained with "editing" nor "tricks". If you deny it, you are being blind.

You're just pretending to be too autistic to see the obvious editing you fucking troll.
Kill yourself.

>Even a real magicians are doing some stuff with tricks
>real magicians
What do you mean real magician ? Like voodoo or something ? Are you a nigger?

>But you also can't deny that in these videos there is no editing. Edited videos are stupid and easy to tell
You are an idiot. These videos are Zach King tier "magic".

>But you also can't deny that in these videos there is no editing
Yes. Yes we can deny that these videos aren't edited. Because they fucking are you irredeemably stupid nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2UuIs8rdHc

Edited?

show me a video of him eating that croissant/bread

It's in the link. Not him, but observers do.

Could be editing. That one is most likely a slight of hand trick though. What I do know is that the previously posted videos are literally the exact same gimmicks I see in Zach King videos. Zach King doesn't try to pretend like there is anything other than video editing to his "magic". He is very transparent about that.

>What do you mean real magician ?
he means real magicians Gandalf, he's no conjurer of cheap trick you know

yeah "observers"

You can literally buy that first trick with the can and the coin online for $15 from a magic shop.
Please, Kill yourself.

Also, check this too. It's live and very old video so no special effects nor fancy editing.

It is real.

This is what I was thinking to. Also he doesn't show that the bread or other foods are edible.

Some of these can be replicated with tricks, and that's what makes people confused and not believing. But some of these are not frauds nor tricks. And the best part is that many of these are live on television also. Things that makes me wonder are those that you can clearly see the transformation.

I call this debate even. Neither one of you managed to prove if it's a trick nor if it isn't. I will need to do a little more research about this.

You're a literal retard, unironically.

He breaks the bread in half.
Try to fold the 1 kilogram bread into a thing that is possible to fit into your palm and then try to unfold.
Man I would really like to see some real genuine explanation about this. This thread is making me nervous.

He is using a type of cape/sleeve thing it is hidden by his black shirt. If the camera were to show a profile angle you would see everything.

Real magicians would never reveal that this is real. They prefer to say these are all "tricks". Imagine what would happen if they would actually prove they do things with demonic powers.

Now ask yourselves, WHY would one magician go so much trouble with proving that he is a fraud? What does he have out of that? Makes no sense.

There are tons of videos made from every angle. There are also videos that shows objects going through other objects with no hand nor any other cover.

see

youtube.com/watch?v=TYsYwqdSHuA
At 7:10 this guy is showing how it's possible to do a trick with a ring. But then..... Just watch.