White People Hate Thread

White People Hate Thread.

Let's remind the weak ass faggot whiteys that America belongs to us Mexicans now.
>We are taking over the USA
>Viva mi Raza
>Kill whitey
>Go back to northern europe white man
>Fuck Donald Drumpf

Make America Mexico Again

Disgusting gringos

stay mad kid

Typical white man

Keep your greasy spic fingers off my land and go back to the shitty chimmy change you came from.

stay mad kid

This is you gringo faggot

You stole half my country you white piece of shit. Fuck off back to europe

I’ll be so happy when the new wall is built.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

getting baited this hard

Mexicucks think they got good b8 m8.

Fuck off. We are reconquering our stolen lands. Fuck that orange clown called Donald Drumpft

Yes. Kill all gringos

stay mad kid

>America belongs to us Mexicans now
Kekimus maximus

If Mexicans are so great why can’t they keep they’re own country from going to shit?

We are taking over what's ours. Go back to europe gringos

Jew shill.

That means they would have to stop killing each other.

Half of America is land stolen from Mexico. Fuck off back to northren europe

Yes. It is whitey who deserves to be killed

100% of Mexico is a shit hole. Why would we give it back? You would just fuck it up.

Poor mexicucks mad? U say this but in real reality you will always be poor and located south

What turn America into a third world country like Mexico where the drug cartels have more power than the government and the government doesn’t even give a shit?

You're lucky i don't know where you live. Otherwise i would hunt down and kill your white ass. Fucking weak ass pendejo

Fucking this. Everywhere Mexicans go they fuck up the area and turn it into a ghetto.

This.
The only thing Mexicans are taking over is low-wage jobs. They still have to learn English and culturally assimilate if they want to get anywhere in the US, just like everyone else.

This is like Palestinians demanding more land. What's the point? Your nation is an absolute shithole anyway.

i'm okay with this

We are taking over America. And there's nothing you white faggots can do about it

Typical white guy

Europe will shit down your throat nigger, time after time.

Fuck off back to europe you white piece of shit

By wearing shirts with text in English? P-please sir, d-d-don't hurt us poor whiteys.

Why cuz we made America a first world country and you would rather it be a shit hole like Mexico? Also white people are the only reason Mexicans are still around. No other race tolerates Mexicans at all. Blacks, Arabs, Jews, Asians all think you are below trash. Liberal white people are you’re only friends and you want to kill them. Typical Mexican.

Half of America belongs to Mexico. We are here to reconquer our stolen territory

But your a white guy who is trying to troll

Fuck off back to northern europe cabron

Fuck off. You white faggot

Average white guy

Conquer by shitting out more kids than even the Arabs? You must be so proud.

I wish i could find your IP address so that i can trace you and then kill your weak white ass

You didn't answer the question, wetback.

nice try nignog....

But you’re white

Average black guy

Why are you white men such faggots? Answer that you piece of shit

I’ve noticed you haven’t made any real statement as to why Mexicans are better. Is it maybe cuz deep down to know that the entire world would be better off without you people? Also stop taking teenagers jobs...so heartless

OP is a white kid who is bored

Go back to Europe

Lol you’re mad

Go back to Spain...oh yeah they hate Mexicans too....

You white shits stole half my country. Now i want you to get the fuck out and fuck off back to europe

We're not all faggots, you're just projecting. The reason why there's not as many faggot Mexican's is due to your culture beheading everything left and right that upsets you.

Now tell me, why don't you greaseball fix your shitstain of a country? Or are you too busy upholding the stereotype that all mexicans are lazy?

mexicans don't get very high in any industry. they just don't we generally feel sorry for them and if they have opportunity to get into an industry, they get every chance but they never make it very high. there are none in tech fields, etc. they just suck. they can't compete in the modern world.

Came to post this.
Now mow my lawn while I plow some Mexican poon

Side note. I didn’t know this before moving to LA but blacks hate Mexicans more than anyone. I thought they got along but turns out not so much...

He

Why couldn’t you defend it instead of selling it for 6 beans?

Fuck you. And get the fuck off my stolen land

As a white male cuck, we all deserve to be bred out of existence.

Ohh my God...

This image just about sums up the left.

I fucked your mom and sister last night in a threesome, they both moaned like the whores they are, and loved it when i blew my load in them. Btw they both swallowed, which brings me to ask wet back, did your moms kiss good night taste a little salty last night?

Aww shit he gone backtrace my IP!

Consequences!!!!

Pre HRT
Post HRT and SRS

I mean, the United States won the land in the war and was nice enough to pay Mexico for it after. The Mexicans clearly didn't want it bad enough.

Also this is pretty shit bait.

I like how this thread just turned into why Mexicans are terrible

Your shity country lost the war. if you want your land back start another war and try to get it back. you won't do it because your country is full of weak pussies. yeah you're so proud of Mexico but you don't want to live there right

5925 Webster Place, Downers Grove, IL 60516
I'll be waiting with bells on bitch! WHITE POWER

how about what that bullshit "cinco de mayo" means?

mexico owed money to debtor nations in europe. they showed up to collect or take mexico. mexico fought them off. they celebrate this "victory" every year.

"cinco de mayo" is celebrating that they fought off their debt collectors and they don't even own their own land and here, they claim OURS.

I like how all these white hate threads call whites racist and then resort to calling white men faggot gays. Seems pretty homophobic and hypocritical to me.

Sooooo....

You want to turn America into what essentially amounts to a third world country? I definitely lean more Dem, but come on..
Sure America is run by multinational corporations but I'd take that over literal druglords...

Not stolen, USA paid Mexico for the land.

This thread might have flown when the house nigger was in office. Daddy Trump is here to save the day.

Your days are numbered you fucking gringos

>stole
Lol, no. There was a war, you lost.

Slavboo, not white

LET'S DO THIS YOU GOT MY ADDRESS I'M WAITING BITCH

White men are faggots

So this is how you’re going to conquer America? By posting pictures of angry Mexicans? I’m absolutely terrified.

>implying native Americans believed in land ownership

Why can't people lrn2history?

Have a random pic.

stay mad kid

Because this is our land. We won it in warfare, and built it up from nothing.

Slavs are white. And all white men are faggots