Post IQ Scores

Post IQ Scores

>140 IQ master race fellas

dubs confirm you're a fucking idiot at 70

135 and proud

128, but my mom intentionally let me eat a bunch of candy and didn't give me my ADHD meds on the day I was tested so I was hyper af. I think my actual IQ may be higher.

>getonmylevelfagits

My IQ score is 31.36.107.174

Or you're just an unruly little shit.

125 iqlet

Well, that too

Seems to be a common disease for people with high iq

None of you know your IQ. You have to purchase a test and have a person come and administer it to you. I bet you're all below 70.

>i don't use it for anything, i'm a dumb little shit

same fam

I was tested by a doctor twice. That was back when ADHD was a fairly new thing and I was struggling in school.

157 here. Measured by Mensa using Cattell B scale. So you're wrong on at least one count

Tested by a psychologist a couple times. Both times I tested the scores were never below 115(verbal, computational IQ, etc), while my spatial understanding was always at a consistent 140.

174 iq , spends time in /b, should invent some next lvl math

scored 138 when I was 10. the test was administered by a professional who came to our school.

What is considered average IQ and what is considered above average?. A friend was telling me about his older brother having above 130 IQ and everyone was surprised as if he was some kind of genius. OP claims to have 140, he must be a fucking magnet

130 is above average. Lots of fucking liars in this thread also.

Why is that yours? You think everyone is the equivalent or lesser to you? No ego problem here with this one, no sir...

this

Thing is if he truly had 174 IQ he himself would not allow himself to be unproductive and would come up with a way to get rich/famous/respect

I have spoken to people who finished their 3rd PHDs and they still seek knowledge and scientific progress. Some of them speak and act in such a manner that you actually are able to tell that they have above average IQ.

Nobody in their right mind with 150+ IQ would waste their youth in a dark room lurking meaningless websites. Unless he is super obese and ugly and literally not accepted by the society, because what i have observed is that truly intelligent people are super motivated and always end up successful one way or another.

I am still young i might be wrong still

Sure fam kek

110 or less

129 on acid.

Somewhere around 130, administered by my school. Was in 3rd grade tho

I'm 141. Most people either disbelieve it or assume you're a walking encylpoedia.

The one thing I have learned about having a high IQ is that it isn't the be all and end all of life skills. I have found that being charismatic is far more valuable to success then intelligence. People with higher IQ's tend to be abrasive and direct which alot of 'normal' people don't like or perceive in a derogatory or negative sense. Meaning they will disagree with you because they feel threatened or patronized. If you want to be successful and you are clever, try humbling yourself and learn more about the average man. You will find it both interesting and beneficial to your own successes.

can still see things a couple 160 iq's i talk to cant

>make up a number on the internet supported by masturbatory fictitious abstract about your life and how special you are

You're really nailing this shit.

the more i learn of normies, the more alien they seem

if you change yourself for instance, people will attack you, such as if you open your own business, they will attack you. because their "ego" is crumbling apart with your character
your friends and family will attack you. 100% normal.

>141IQ
>then intelligence

Literally this thread

Yeah, I have ADHD, and my I.Q. is 132. I've noticed ADDers tend to be intelligent.

>my I.Q.

Jesus Fuck..

triple nine society, bitches

I have an IQ of six million.

>80 IQ master race here

I'm not black or latino though, which is strange