Where my anarcho-capitalists at?

Where my anarcho-capitalists at?

I'm not really cool with owning nukes for recreational use or selling heroin to 12 year old prostitutes so im not ancap

Prison, for thinking that the laws didn't apply to them.

Anarcho-Fascism is best Fascism

>Anarcho-Fascism

The stupid doesn't end.

>Kek

So if there's no law against it you think that suddenly everyone will be okay with it? There can still be private agreements between citizens to not do stupid shit, and not to do business with anyone not in good standing, or something to that effect.

Anarcho-Monarchism is a thing.

Nowhere, anarcho-capitalism is an ideology for 12 year olds and the mentally ill.
The only reason its gained any traction over the past few years is because of a cultist who- whilst saying he wants no government- openly calls for more border protection and criticises amnesty.
Anarchism is an ideology for fucking idiots with the IQ of a peanut, capitalism is great- but it has to have regulations in areas so the banks and corporations don't fuck us like they do now because of deregulation and the corporatist influence in the US political system.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>anarcho-capitalism

>but it has to have regulations in areas so the banks and corporations don't fuck us like they do now because of deregulation and the corporatist influence in the US political system.
You can have private regulatory entities that endorse corporations that follow their guidelines. Citizens can police this by staying informed and not doing business with corps not endorsed by whichever regulatory entities that they trust.

an-cap =/= free-for-all

>anarcho-capitalism.

>I'm not really cool with owning nukes for recreational use or selling heroin to 12 year old prostitutes so im not ancap

Pussy.

Who /paleolibertarian/ here

on reddit, since Sup Forums is for over 18

>being anarcho-anything

for once, on that day, an Australian was not shitposting

At the libertarian convention.

>anarcho-[adjective]

I know most of what you fedora wearing manchildren read are comic books, but try to maintain a sense of literacy

Reporting.

Nice spook.

>legitmately being an anarchist

>he thinks the reason why these things don't happen is the government, because the government hasn't let it happen yet
>burden of proof is obviously not on him though

please just fucking shoot up your community college so the police can end your life, faggot.

The graveyard.

Being raped by neo feudalists.

For a low low price me and my brutes in our beautiful castle keep will protect you from the roving marauding raiders that any rights protection agency fails to.

What do you say good go-..guy?

Just call me Baron kickass.

>we should trust cops
>after all if it weren't for the government, of which cops are the only enforcement arm, there would be royalty again and everyone just knows monarchy is bad
>also that royalty would be made up of people who are cops today instead, because government
>why yes i am christian and christ is king and the kingdom of heaven on earth is a hierarchy on down from him, why do you ask

>being an anarchist
Just grow up already. Your pipe dream will never work. The state is necessary; make it work for you.

>ancap

>let's just believe people are whatever they say they are, and not base our definitions of words on real actual behavior and/or reality itself
>then, we'll find the most anti-social example when it's a word we a priori know is a bad thing, and the best example when it's a word we a priori know is a good thing
>Sup Forums means politically incorrect!
>a priori knowledge

this looks way more fun than any other political convention I've seen
>won't lie, would go

>a leaf

yeah, let's do that. We can call them LAWS.

>a stars

Anarcho-capitalism could be fun

I wish there were more of these

>tfw you get nuked by a roving band of water salesmen and they burn your entire enclave alive just because you didn't pay what they wanted

The only question I have about anarcho-capitalism is what stops me from just killing everyone and stealing their stuff?

what stops you from doing it now?
>large groups of people who are against unwarranted aggression and theft

nukes would probably be incredibly few and expensive and would be used as threats and deterrents only
>moisture farmers can not into deathstar

>large groups of people who are against unwarranted aggression and theft
You mean a bunch of anarchist nerds, who spend all day masturbating over Stefan Molyneux?
lmao, I'd like to watch them try

>nukes would probably be incredibly few and expensive and would be used as threats and deterrents only
Again, what stops me from getting rich selling water and just using them for the lulz?

>nukes would probably be incredibly few and expensive and would be used as threats and deterrents only

what if there's a secret corporation that does nothing but make nukes and sell them on black markets

Fuck that. Child prostitutes belong to the billionaires and politicians like they have for the last sixty years.

>Gary Johnson
Holy c uck

That guy literally wants open borders with Beaner-ville. He thinks Mexicans are good for America because they'r "hard workers" and have "family values"

JUST C UCK MY SHIT UP