Sup Forums me washing hands in public.

>See Chad do same

>Chad throws paper towels on floor

>triggered

Nigga throw it IN the trash

Other urls found in this thread:

gobarbra.com/hit/5d7f4480a38bc94eab46b9eb4c1ee8cd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unless the bin is beside the door, it's going on floor.
No point washing your hands if you touch the door on your way out

I'm gonna find your, car and smear cat shit under a wiper blade you fucking dirty cuck

THAT triggers me. Every God damn thing in these bathrooms is automated now so that you dont have to put your hands on anything. Automatic faucet, automatic soap dispenser and automatic paper towel dispenser. And then you get to the door in which you have to put your hands on the same handle the faggot degenerates who just got done wiping their ass or touching their dicks and didn't wash their hands.

Use your foot to open the door you fucking neeb

When people don't close doors, like god damn it if you can open a damn door why can't you close it when you come in/out of the room

When you say hello to someone at a service business and they look at you but don't say a fucking word. Not even a nod, like fuck you you're not better than me you dirty gutter trash.

Use my foot to open a door that opens towards me? Makes fucking sense.

Sup Forums triggers me.

Back to tumblr i go

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

>flat tire, flat tire reeeee

I'm going to rage fuck your dead grandmother

>open door with towel
>hold open with foot
>throw towel in trash

Retard

I thought since everyone here is a fag id fit right in :/

Which requires the bin to be beside the door.
>retard

You're an idiot if your personal hygiene is less important than making some minimum wage nobody sweep up paper towels off a public restroom floor.

yeah, fuck people with jobs.

Yea and fuck hygiene too! What are germs anyway?

By dropping paper towels on the floor you're creating more work for somebody with a job, ensuring their job security.

I think Poland had an issue with them in WW2

Quit crying faggot.
All the cleaner needs to do is understand if there is always a pile of paper next to the door, maybe he should put a bin in that spot

gobarbra.com/hit/5d7f4480a38bc94eab46b9eb4c1ee8cd