Why do women have to try to ruin everything for men?

Why do women have to try to ruin everything for men?
There's nothing more pathetic than a woman pretending to have a cock and trying to ride a motorcycle. Motorcycle is for men you fucking hipster whores!

Other urls found in this thread:

themissfires.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitches shouldn't have tattoos either. Guys shouldn't have them either because they are a gay ass fad, but especially bitches shouldn't have them.

Attention and to look cool.
Next dumb question about why women are stupid.

>gay ass fad
>been around for thousands of years

The irony is that it makes them look like cheap hookers.

If she can kick start that ironhead, she can ride it.

How do women riding motorcycles affect men driving them in any way whatsoever?
Why the fuck do you think men do it...?

Testosterone, freedom and balls none of which has anything to do with women.

>How do women riding motorcycles affect men
Stop being such a feminsit faggot, faggot.

I ride and I don’t mind if a grill rides. I think it’s called “being adventurous” you stupid niggers

>hipster faggot chimes in.

Let me guess, cafe racer? Fuck off numale cunt.

Same here. I don't do many group rides but when I have and met female riders they have all been down-to-earth girls. Most of them know more about bikes than I do.

More than what you ride cum guzzler

>Stop being such a feminsit faggot, faggot.
stop being so triggered by the mere mention of women, you fucking autist, you're worse than feminists spouting bullshit like this, at least they aim high, the best you NEET neckbeard virgin fucks can do is spew out these threads every half hour
>REEEEE wamens
>REEEEEEE motorcycles
>REEEEEE fucking whores

1/10, you're all fucking pathetic

I don't ride to be "adventurous". I ride because it's an economical way to get to work. I'd say there's 4-5 of us female riders in the office complex where I work. That's probably out of 25 riders.

That's a shovelhead my dude.

Scooters don’t count.

>sorry ladies!
>this is a boys only club!
Faggot.

>implying woman in full race leathers isn't 10/10
>tfw no bike gf to ride bitch with you
Hnng

That's real cool op but what type of bike is that cause it looks awesome

Better yet, it's called "Having Fun".
Let the good times roll.

Homo detected

Harley Davidson Shovelhead, Not sure what year.

Being adventurous is having fun.

while i disagree with her hipsterness and inappropriate riding gear, theres nothing wrong with women riding. if you want to keep all guys around the activities you do, you might like cock.

Thanks guy

Not a boy, but I'm curious why you think cutting girls out of a hobby and only being around men makes you feel heterosexual. It sounds pretty fucking gay to me.

2007 Softail, but thanks for trying

Kek So that's what a triggered twat looks like..

>2007 Softail
Do us all a favor and buy a fucking prius. bikes are for men.

And blue jeans and being cops firemen and drinking beer and watching football and wanting to wear mens clothes and cologne so on and so forward. Its because when one likes you so much they hate you, they actually want to be you deep down (liberals)

OP is a faggot! I love it when women ride motorcycles because it means they're not on the back of mine haha.

Maybe instead of worrying about who rides what you should just shit the fuck up and ride

I think you’re replying to the wrong user. I’m the one that said I ride and don’t mind a grill riding too.

You stink of liberalism from a mile away. Only a poser cunt would say something like that.

Agree. If this chick can ride, she's got respect from me.

Stay triggered faggot

"And including them in all your activities is pretty alpha" Now you're just parroting what you heard at your gender studies class faggot.

What are you talking about? The only person I responded to was the one that said "homo detected" when I called op a faggot for not liking girls.

That was me also calling out some faggot. Are you blonde by chance?

OP are you a faggot? how could anyone have anything against a girl rocking tight black leathers?

Settle down user, if you want to only hang out with only men that's fine with me, especially if you're all hot.

The person you were supposedly calling out was me, because I called op a faggot, and I stand by that.

No I'm not blonde.

How does a women on a motorcycle ruin it for men?
Nobody forces you to go on tour with them if you don't want to
Or you know, because it's fun

>willingly marking yourself as a slave like in prehistory
next thing you are going to tell me is that you mutilate your cock for "hygienic" reasons

Says who? You, who hasn't been on a bike since he had a Schwinn?

ikr right? I keep my wifey barefoot and pregnant.
She stays in the fucking kitchen all day making me sandwiches, and in bed all night taking my seed and bearing my children.
I snatched her up at the tender after of 17 and claimed her maidenhead on her 18th birthday.
I kept any corrupt "modern" ideas about college or work out of her inferior mind.

Little betas wouldn't understand, I know.

Enjoy being cucked by your non-virgin, cryptolesbian, nigger-cock-carousel-riding
French "party" girls you think are so "hot".

God WILL judge you, my friends.
He will, he will.

Sincerely,
Alexander Black of Half Past Dead

Welp. Not sure how that was screwed but I ride and I don’t give one fuck if a female rides too. I see girls on bikes all of the time and consider them sisters as I consider males brothers in this sport. I give all respect on two wheels. Riding year round here in North Carolina. Rubber down yo

Pfffft. Hipsters huh? My mother has been riding motorcycles since the late 70s bruh. Settle the fuck down and take your boyfriend's dick out of your ass.

themissfires.com/

dumb hipster bitches thinking they are unique and special

you sound butt hurt that you probably ride an ironhead and she's rocking a shovel

Your e a faggot

LMAO you're such a faggot it's kind of wild you manage to find your way outside of Sup Forums

Women have testosterone. You are stupid and should kill yourself

>implying op even rides

jej, if anything he probably rides a Rebel

What bike is this?

LMAO! He's probably Jewish and goes to school in a hip place like Gainesville

Ovaries. Women balls don't drop. Why women don't really cum.

kek

oi, this guy.

just a raked out scoot my dude at this point the frame has been so raped it's safe to assume that shovelhead is native to the frame itself tho

>Why women don't really cum
Barring the fact that the rest of your post makes absolutely no sense, what do you mean by this...?

God you're dumb. you must be a woman.

It means he’s a small dick faggot that can’t stop sucking dick

Just look at this poser apologizing for his existence... You disgust me you fucking faggot.

It makes perfect sense.
Women balls don't drop.
They dont cum because of it.
Testosterone in women is good.
Your qt.

They still have testosterone. They don't have testicles. Those are two different things....stupid

if women make 78% of what men make and you can change your gender without changing your physical anatomy, why dont women just claim to be men so they get a raise?

>hurrr durrr, triggered hurrrr
Great points, each one, I love how you just got completely flattened by my comment so you resorted to the lowest effort insult your dull minds can come up with

>I'm a delicate flower and my manhood is constantly threatened

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY

Calm down Satan, you can suck someone else’s dick you mad fag

Chill

Ovaries are balls that don't drop plz learn anatomy

>Male feminist grow up without daddy defends whores pretending to be men.

If this is not a movie material then i don't know what is..

Your mother has been riding something else, it's time someone tell you it wasn't a motorcycle you wimpy twat.

kek
Women don't have balls? Balls dropping has nothing to do with testosterone production?
Balls dropping and testosterone have nothing to do with orgasms?
You're either mentally retarded or an unimpressive troll lil boi

>themissfires.com/
tattooed, single mothers, whores. check check check.

I'm sorry but I've been producing cum for many years.

From another man’s dick.

>Women have testosterone
Holly fuck, no way.

Go drink some bleach faggot.

Don't mind me, I just rode a motorcycle around the world.

From myself, I produce enough

lol true

Cool

>triggering intensifies.

yeah right.
kys

SCOOOTER BROTHERS

Come on boys, let's ride.

I had a R1100 rt before trading it for my new FLHXS.

You've spelt dick wrong.

*spelled
dick

kek you faggy twat.

this is a girl's garage
stay mad, bitches

Not all you moron, i said some activities are men-oriented (like motorcycling) and women shouldn't be pretending they have cocks just so they can imitate men and be included in those same activities. Men and women are not equal.

that dumb, it had to be a woman.

Kek

>you've buckwheat dick wrong
is this a new meme?

You might need a wipe. You got some cum on your chin.

>Look it's a whore pretending she knows what she's doing.

Tight black leathers - would fuck defo. her sitting on a motorcycle thinking how cool she is -gtfo.

intimidated much?

>tfw you rye dick wrong.

That cleanliness - i wouldn't be surprised. It just proves my point, the only woman who would try to ride bikes are trashy whores.

>*dick
spelt