When is it okay to physically harm somebody who hasn't touched you?

When is it okay to physically harm somebody who hasn't touched you?
When you really want to kick their ass? Or only when they deserve to be beaten for saying things?

Buy the ticket ride the train bitch.

Almost never unless your life is threatened imo, use your words you can really hurt someone with your words physical injuries are nothing

If you get somebody so mad the resort to actual violence, you won. Either you were stupider than them but still beat them and they were the lesser person, or you were smarter and they resorted to violence.
Think about what would make you attack somebody, what could they possibly say? They aren't like, attacking anybody, they're saying things, they aren't keying your car. They might threaten your pet or your kid, but until they do anything, why should you fist them?

looks like she got smacked back after hitting him first.

Good things

Yeah. I'm going to agree with the rest of sane Sup Forums here. If she slapped a dude first, that's called equality bitch.

My Dad had a phrase that I still use to this day. "Son, you never start a fight. But you damn sure better finish it."

I've never been the first to throw a punch, I always walk away. However, I've been punched twice in my life. Once I fell down like a bitch, the other I chased the guy until a friend stopped me.

she knows how to make a dramatic photo atleast
the middle finger is really giving her power

Only weak men beat women, even if the woman strikes first.
If you can’t take a few slaps from a girl then you need to harden the fuck up. If she’s using a weapon or hits balls then it’s ok to retaliate but only enough to subdue her

No, people are equals, regardless of vagina. You wouldn't let a dude hit you, why the fuck you let a woman? She's not a child, she's not retarded, you just don't want to screw up the possibility that you fuck her one day, god damn beta male.

Women are weaker to men in every way. If you can’t handle that, then you need to harden up chump

It doesn't matter, you don't measure people up by how weak they are. if a 105 pound 5 foot tall guy hit you, you'd lay his ass out, hypocrite

Neck beard, white knight retard
This is the kind of mentality that allows women who break laws to get off with easy punishments. eg Lavinia Woodward

I am sure the enraged audience thinks she is innocent, but she knows how to provoke and persuade...snake bitch idgaf

>not beating up a woman for slapping you is why women get light sentences
how retarded are you

Suck it up buttercup

These are people who dont believe in equality. They think that they are doing the right thing, but they are actually slighting what feminist should be fighting for. Pure unadulterated Equality.

The moment you realized social media news media and hollywood lied, women are not equal to men...

Not believing in equality. If you hit expect to be hit....
Isn't that difficult of a principle.

Always. Always hurt people. Violence has solved more problems than peace ever will.

Is feminism lesbianism? Thats news to me...all women world happened before in the amazon, didnt end well.

>she was beaten because of being openly gay
>not because she assaulted someone
muh equality, or something?

So how is it like to resent your mother and to still be a virgin? You dont hit women unless theyre legitimately trying to kill you. Youre biologically stronger so you hold them down and get help. You dont knock out every chick who pushes you. Fucking morons

I don't believe in equality. People are different. The strong should be careful with how they handle the weak.

this. "oh this yappy dog bit my leg, guess that means I can stomp on it" same premise here. slap her back. no need to demolish her.

The job of the strong is to make the weak strong..

>Or only when they deserve to be beaten for saying things
You sound like a feminist, fuck off with this micro-aggression bullshit.

If they made a pass at my GF, my autistic retard rage would be unleashed, and I have size on my side

That's a damn good phrase, I'll use it whenever I have kids one day. Thanks user.

wrong
they are not your responsibility

The strong don't have a job. At best they have a responsibility to make sure the weak don't suffer at the hands of those stronger than them.

But all this "never start a fight" shit is ignoring that everyone is different. Just because you can take someone screaming in you face doesn't mean someone else won't just beat their fucking face in for it. Neither is a particularly wrong way of responding.

Act aggressive and expect an aggressive response. Whether that is slapping someone, or yelling, or even just threatening someone. Don't do that shit unless you're willing to get punched in the face over it.

LOL!!

You slapped someone, like whoopie goldberg said, expect to get slapped back. You cunts want equality, but only when it suits you.

halp

sounds cool.

Well not to be a white knight but even if a women slaps someone at most she deserves a bigger slap back or a big push, no need to actually punch her unless she is much bigger than you.

Maybe before the law we try to be equal, but in the real world we are far from it. There is basically nothing that a woman without a weapon can do to warrant a real punch from a man. If a woman slaps or punches you just push her away or give a few biggish slaps back tops, she will back down.

You say that without any substance. Women are equally capable of hurting men, we're just not comparing the weakest woman to the above-average men.

In the cherry picked examples, women are just allowed to do WHATEVER THE FUCK THE WANT ONLY BECAUSE THIS GUY HAS A BONER FOR A WOMAN WHO ISN'T INVOLVED, THIS MAN WOULD LET HIMSELF BE ATTACKED JUST BECAUSE SOME CHICKS ARE KINDA HOT, YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN BETA THAT A FEMALE ATTACKER WOULDN'T REGISTER TO YOU, YOU'D JUST EXCUSE HER AND LET HER STAB YOU KINDLY holy fuck you are so god damn british