Hey Dude. I'm like here for the like Job interview thing. My hobbies include vegan cheese, blazing fat bowls...

Hey Dude. I'm like here for the like Job interview thing. My hobbies include vegan cheese, blazing fat bowls, bug chasing, and snorkels.

yeah sure u can scrub the toilets at night for $7.25/hr

snorkeling, eh? if you shove your nose in my asshole, the job is yours!

islam looks better by the day

is that a gauge in his hair?

Sir, you're under arrest for not giving this man a decent job with a living wage. Enjoy rotting in hell.

no man, this Bernie guy from Vermont, He like says I deserve $15 an hour. Can we settle at $15, bro?

The new Warcraft movie looks so real

With all that stuff in his face, you know he makes a funny noise just inhaling air and breathing.

tell me that's not a real person

AM I BEING DETAINED
sure goy, we can get you on a salary that's equivalent to $15/hr*

you will have to work 100 hrs a week

Nope. You want the job or not?

Yes you are being detained and the assets of your business are being redistributed to this man.

Where are your ear gages?
You got everything right and then fucked it up, you're fired.

It really depends on the job he's doing. I wonder if hiring someone like this to clean sewers would be illegal, since with all those piercings I might be risking his health due to exposure to all the bacteria.

And he'd pretty much have to remove most of that shit in the military, which I would also like to see.

Sup, I like am like here for like the interview thingy.
My like hobbies include like, Vans shoes, Bernie Sanders, collecting vintage Duck Decoys, and like Bug Chasing.

I AM A ARTICLE 4 SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

Looks like he wants to be an Abo.

i'd give him a job as my personal stress relief doll. i could take him out back and shoot paintballs at him when stress builds up, or kick him in the nuts (assuming he hasn't chopped or stretched them), or maybe even just use him as a spittoon.

How does he breathe?

Hello fellow Millennials,
I am here for the Job Interview, sir.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and I thank you for it.

As a fellow Millennial my Hobbies include: Moby Dick, She ya laboof, curly mustaches, Kenan and peels, conyay east, hole foods, Passed blue ribbons beer, beastie boy and of course Kathy Parry
Hello I'm here for the job interview, bro!

How does he smoke his weed when his mouth is all jacked up like that?

Hopefully he doesn't

regularly, unfortunately.

he just vapes bro

>Nose is completely blocked by phallic accessories
>literally a mouth breather

No. No you are not.

You're hired. You will be apprenticing me as a carpenter. You will get 25 dollars an hour.

Hey my name is Lanz....ah...I mean Laverne, and this is my friend Shirley.
We are here at this Job Interview today, we are hoping to work in your elementary school. We heard it's a pretty cool school, hehe!

What kind of fucking moron thinks that it's a good idea to practically massacre his face like that?

>i'm gonna put a giant disk in my lower lip
>i'm gonna tattoo my eyebrows
>hey, you know what else? two horizontal horns through my nose would do me well

Just what the fuck?

Kekk'd & checked

like thanks bro, hopefully it's not too early, i usually don't wake up until like 3 pm, hahah stoner lyfe

CORPORATIONS ARE CITIZENS TOO I HAVE RIGHTS

>current year
>not having dab attachment for your upper lip hole

c'mon pleb get with it

It's his body. He can do whatever he wants with it. And it's your responsibility as a member of this society to make sure he succeeds and thrives.

At least he hasn't tattooed his eyes yet? I say kill them all regardless.

i only need like 13 hours, haha gotta sleep bro
whats the benefitz?

He must have a comfy trust fund coming for him.

I'm here for the cleaning position!
I know a lot about cleaning chemicals and what not. Do you guys usually use bleach, I really like using bleach.

too soon

Hi,sir. My Name is Jeb! How are you? I'm here for the job interview, nice to meet you sir. So my hobbies include turtles, my mom, my brother, my dad, and making guacamole.

One thing that I could improve about myself is my social skills.

Thank you for the opportunity, I appreciate it. Have a good day Sir.

.......Please, hire me.

Christianity has the potential to stop this shit. Fuck Islam and Mohhamed.

that pic is even too sooner rip

kek
made my night

Well its between you and a poo in loo pajeet for this programming job, so welcome aboard you degenerate fuck.

Kek'd

3soon

Hot Topic is at the mall down the road a bit. I'm sure you'll meet their... qualifications.

Hey pleb. I am here for the Job Interview.
my hobbies and interests include, trees, cigarettes, branches, pooping from trees, and GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FUCKING TREE!
REEEEEEEEEE!

>Bug Chasing

Sounds like a fun hobby, please tell me more about it sir! My favorite insects are Coleoptera, they are so diverse and come in so many unique shapes ans sizes! What is your favorite insect group?

His bottom front teeth are starting to rot due to dryness/lack of saliva... basically he's giving himself a case of meth-mouth without the fun part.

Asians

Yeehaw it is a fun hobby, wanna chase some bugs with me sometime. My favorite has too be hiv, hehe. I just love the thrill of having a room full of homosexuals fuck me in my little bug catcher.

HAIL TO THE TREE KING !

We'll be in touch.

Its 2016. Why are we still judging. People on their appearance and not their ability?

This man could be a lawyer or cure cancer and you would still hate him.

COREY, TREVOR, LET'S GO SMOKES

I'm here for the interview for the warehouse stocker position.
My interests include, my sister molly, clown cars, soccer, my parents dog Rocky, pumpkins and Jacob getting shredded by a catapult.

>This man could be a lawyer or cure cancer and you would still hate him.
yes, yes i would.

can someone explain why the fuck this exists

what the fuck is wrong with people

Hello I am here for the dental internship interveiw.

My interests include, Brendan Fraser movies, teeth, Italian sounding names, barber shops, and fucking my shit up.

is 'thta' different from a weeboo, a fury or an alt right faggot?
nope
degenerates should be put down like dogs

How about Judaism instead?

Actually he looks like a based tribal shaman

He looks like Robotnik's rebellious son.

Britney Spear's sister who was raped by Dan the Can died?