My gf sent me a text message today

My gf sent me a text message today.
She said that she wants to end our relationship. I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Only Longcat can satisfy women.

the fucking graph is not even consistent with its own data... check the guide below... wtf

You should stop posting copy pastas

Well for one, stop lying on the internet. Two stop baiting on Sup Forums. Here's your (you) now delete this thread and go watch TV or something

cock sheath. lol

Femanon here and I'm glad that natural selection will make guys with short dicks non existant.

>What should I do?
Suggest that she use ben wa balls and tightening gel to get her blown out loosey goosey pussy tightened up, so she actually feels friction from your cock. Tell her it's her own fault for being such a whore.

No. You're a guy like the rest of us.

>6.5 inches
Kys, no wonder you're getting dumped

>blaming women because your dick is too small.
How pathetic can you get?

Here’s what you should do:

Continue posting fake nonsense on Sup Forums and take your tiny pud and shove it up your ass. That’s what you should do.

Hahahah
6.5 inches? WTF?
Are you underage????
My dick was 6.5 inches when I was 12 years old

This jpg is waaaaay overposted.

Fuck off faggot

don't listen to those virgins OP. They sure have a Dick like a Firetruck but your's is fine and more or less on the average.
But always consider, if your Bimbo needs a Firetruck-Dick to fuck her, her pussy is wide like a Gate to let this Truck in.

look for a chick who didn't gave Birth to a Rhino and improve your Tongue-Skills if you want to be really sure that she's cumming.

Your gf a bitch, i can tell from the feminist propaganda she belives. Over 15 cm is good enough, as long as you don't cum in a minute.

>My dick is 6.5 inches long.

I forgot that everyone on Sup Forums has 10 inch cocks.

Nope, but normal grown dude's penis is around 8.5 inches.
If you're below that, you're pathetic

Well you're fucked.
Now even underage girls want 8 inchers.