Is there anyone more beta than John Cuck Green...

Is there anyone more beta than John Cuck Green? I heard he wont eat is cereal unless there have been 40 dicks inside of it.

He met his wife, became friend zoned, and after she was done fucking around, he was waiting for her.

And also entirely coincidentally when he released his best selling, award winning book that made him a millionaire.

KING OF THE KEKS

>I heard he wont eat is cereal unless there have been 40 dicks inside of it
Nah, that's a DFW quote he likes quoting. DFW is one of his inspirations for writing.

HAHA
Kill me. Still looking for an agent and a decent deal for my second novel. Meanwhile this fuckwit's worth 5 million and still married some girl he couldn't get in college.

Oh lawd we've got a live one.

Remember kids, the Renascence didn't happen if it did it dosen't matter, and Muhammad was a progressive enlightened leader who's allowed to rape all the children he wants.

2013 was a hell of a year.
So much John Green bashing.
But now in 2016 he's actually macho compared to the numale turbofaggots we are lumped with today

t. Girl

>Alexander was an evil warmongering drunk who never did anything for civilisation
>The mongols were gud boys, they dindu nuffin

Really makes me think

savage

But those are not popular, John Green is still popular.

Lost it at
>this machine kills infidels

I don't know who that is. Probably some youtuber or someone from reality TV. This board is shit for idiots.

You have to learn what people you want to market to first before actually learning how to write.

He's a writer for YA novels,some of which were made into movies. He technically is Sup Forums related. Doesn't make him less of a cuck.

Did he fucked Cara? Reminder that she used to date a black rapper before becoming a full on dyke.

I just read the transcript of his video on Renaissance and he sounds really dumb, like he's saying it didn't happen on a purely semantic reason.
Oh and how he also says that the Heliocentric system was copied by Muslims despite being no proof of that is really dishonest.

>making stuff that will sell
B-bu muh artistic integrity

I bet the pussy's tight

No one cares about integrity user, there's a reason it's put in movies along with magic, dragons and sci-fi stuff.

lol what a faggot

Teen-to-30something millenials who talk about feminism on Twitter.
Dark drama about an abortion. Quick moving plot with a few typographical quirks so it's "literary" and some Instagram quotable lines. Essentially an attempt at a mean John Green or a nice Bret Easton Ellis, easy to read but serious enough for adults to buy it

>beta admitting he is a boring sack of dead inside shit
Sad.

He's the Nicholas Sparks of the 10s

Whenever I see his face it reminds me of this story.

Of course not.

Thanks user I was browsing Sup Forums for a quick laugh before going to bed and I just found it.
Godspeed and checked them too

Why are cucks allowed to live?

are cucks really alive though?

i know, you're still alive

Jesus christ

They are allowed to live as death would be a release from the hell they've created for themselves.

I WAS DRIZZLE AND SHE WAS HURRICANE

this dude seems like he would be the type to marry the first bitch he got his dick wet with.

Anything I've seen from this dude, Nathan Rabin, any of their ilk, makes me think they properly hate themselves. Full blown "Women deserve better than horrible terrible men like me", fucking creepy to read.
I don't go in for either side of this social justice fuckery at all, but these guys out here hoping to impress someone by saying "I can't believe he didn't ask before kissing her!"
I mean, how the fuck do people like that look at for example, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian or Chris Pratt and Anna Faris, and not just hate themselves?
"Cuck" makes a lot of sense as an insult for these sort of people. They seem to genuinely dismiss their own worth to the extent that you could convince them "Your wife needs me to get off, and it's your fault". Depressing that anyone thinks self-loathing is "woke"

Is his brother as big of a BBC lover as him?

someone shop the kids face to be black pls

3deep5me

She's pretty cute desu

I'd love to be their bull

>Urist
kek