Was I born to be a cuckold, or are there any other viable options for me?

Was I born to be a cuckold, or are there any other viable options for me?

Be a girl

looks fine to me. just lose some weight, so some sports and learn to be intelligent!

There are too many downsides to that.
Becoming a casual trap is another thing.

Don't give him false hopes. He's a cuck forever.

why are his frickin legs so big? what the heck man.

that's one of the biggest clit's i've ever seen

men are not defined by their penis size. at least he has one. ok its a stump but big enough for lot's of females. especially older woman deem other traits as more importand. there are smaler ones out there.

Moooooar

your dick small

If that what defines you then yes.

Losing weight can be a huge bonus to your dick size.

Oldfag here (in age and time spent on Sup Forums). I get grief every time I post this to small dick guys, but it's true. Back in high school I was slim with a 7.5" dick. Here 20 years later I'm a 250lbs fat man with only slightly more than 5 inches. A lot of dick size vanishes in the subcutaneous crotch fat of fat man.

Alright, reality is you have a small penis, I do too. Lots of guys do. To some women that's not a big deal. BUT make sure you can give your woman orgasms or she doesn't give you the time of day anymore. Fingers and oral is okay, learn how to use both. Get her off before you cum because men are usually disinterested once you've jizzed.

DON'T DO HOOKUPS. Don't date bar skanks or club girls. Girls just looking to hookup usually ARE size queens and they're likely to hurt your ego. I've been told I was small, then had a girl checking out my hands and feet, comparing them to hers. I've had a couple where things got busy (but sex didn't happen) they felt me up or saw it, then had no interest in hanging out again.

Date young moral girls who haven't had sex much (you'll seem great if she doesn't have much basis for comparison), church girls, girls who have solid moral bearings. A virgin is great if you can find one. But generally speaking, girls who're looking for a long-term dating partner don't care much about penis size.

Also a big penis is simply an asset, if you have enough going on for you: social skills, sense of humor, dress nice, smell good, physical fitness, musical or artistic skill, or money (or any combo of the above); a small dick probably isn't a deal breaker.

But note that poor social skills are usually a deal breaker with ALL women, if you don't have them THAT will be your stumbling block, not your penis.

Yeah, I samefagged that response.
Here's a more realistic pic of my dick.
I take them to look small and post them online to satisfy my SPH fetish.

This whole thread is just me jerking off.

New pics pls

Just find yourself a tiny Asian girl.

Tiny penis, tiny girl.

Why do you think so many guys only date tiny chicks? Tiny dicks.

I just came, so I don't want to force an erection.

Also, if you want to try that kamasutra shit and you don't have the upper body strength to do it you will hurt your back.. every fucking time.

Soft is fine too

penis enlargement operation?

looks fine to you?

dude pls "big enough for lots of females" you must be kidding

This is what happens when you racemix with Asian women.

lol dude you can live whatever life you want. Apparently you're set on getting off on being a small dicked cuck so you're just going to stay that way.

If you lost that weight and got shredded your dick would be perfectly normal in size. Might even look big. Would take half a year and then you're there. But hey be the small dick fat cuck if you want

I'm not m-mixed, I swear.

Alot of guys are small, if being small small makes you a cuck then like 80% of males are cucks

just think about bitches, i mean real dogs, or chickens, or whatever small animal you can come up with. there are lots of females in this world. don't limit yourself.

I'm about 15-15.8cm I don't know if that's good or bad, but girls never complain. Anyway if you have a small dick you don't need to worry . A big dick isn't everything either. When you find a girl, just be confident, yourself and give her a good time.

Lose weight and you got a perfectly fine penis, dawg.

I'm small to

If you have nothing going for you other than your penis, yes you're a cuck/loser.

However, if you break out of the retarded female mentality that men are only as good as the size of their dick, you can live a fulfilling life.

Certainly, there will be someone out there for you, but a lot of hypocritical roasties who will pass you up because you aren't hung.

Bottom line, stop being a fucking bitch and live your life regardless of what society tells you. Society is fucked.

you could post a pic with timestamp to prove your integrity.
otherwise this thread would just be another dick/race-bait thread and it would just be really awkward.

is muh dick too thin Sup Forums?

bump for replies
some people tell me it's small, some people say it's fine, idk what to believe

Would suck.

Be a pedo.
Small dicks are good for them.

I’m on the same range. But down curved. Great in doggy style. Hurt girls in other positions

Could be gay. I like small dicks on my bottoms.