Pics that get Americans pissed

Pics that get Americans pissed

that's some advanced tissue paper folding!

Why exactly would a pic piss us off in general?Maybe the lefties, cause they get super triggered over dumb shit. That pic however would make them go full on circle jerk.

more like the right. yall get pissed bc people kneel for the anthem and bc we tearing down your confederate statues

I am sure you cannot fold a paper or cloth more than 7 times(current world record) Nice try faggot

Americans are so weird... They literally gave their country to a zionist elite that's destroying them, and they get mad when someone burns a flag...

this would really piss off americans

The Canadians love taking credit for this, but really it was the British aided by the Native Peoples

War of 1812 for you uneducated Americans.

Yeah, that's folding it in the middle dumbass

Because the future is terrible and horrible and you better spend your whole life screeching angrily about it, yup, that's the way to go.

Sadly conservatives in America are the same as liberals, the fact that their hero Milo Yiannopolous is a zionist pedophile jew that brags about getting fucked by niggers, it's a clear example of how they will praise any degenerate promoted by zionist jews.

>conservatives hate faggots and niggers
>Milo
>lol the jews control everything

Please, how the fuck is anyone supposed to contribute to this political discourse and walk away thinking they are improving the country they're living in?

>conservatives in America are the same as liberals

Americans are completely easy to manipulate, just promote someone bashing some 13 years old feminists and they will go crazy and praise the guy like a God.

fags wouldnt act like that if they didnt feel and be treated like theyre abnormal

Hearty kek

what did that shooting have to do with democrats, can you explain

>what is he saying here?

As in ' the cancer has progressed'

It's weird that all the crime, money, votes, and people are all in the same places
>If you're retarded

the statues are a southern thing
only a small minority of the right are pissed about not kneeling because anyone with an IQ of 85+ knows that not kneeling is indeed a right given to us by those who've died for our country; the social backlash is what you really need to worry about.

>no police statements
>only covered by the news for a week
>interracial marriage
>father was a bank robber
>looks jewish
>shooting a country concert after trump elected president

do you honestly have to ask?

Did you read that on Breitbart?

The guy in that picture is the Texas shooter. Not the country music shooter. Dumbass pleb.

It's not weird that people who live in shitholes have shit for brains

Guns don't kill people, kinder eggs kill people.

>do you have to ask?
About you lead consumption as a child? Evidently.

ohhhhhhh!!! I'M AN AMERICAN AND I AM SOOOOO PISSSED. OHHH! YOU SURE GOT ME *cough*

It's pretty weird that we treat them as equals though

I say we just unban the eggs instead. I vote for a freer tomorrow.

i'm american and i publicly burn flags every year at hoildays like 4th of july, memorial day, etc, i'd burn one on christmas too if it weren't so cold outside, so be more specific in your language. that pic will get some americans pissed, and here probably less than half of americans will get pissed.

>did you read about the lack of news

What?

yes, yes i do honestly have to ask. the whole world isn't american and i dont constantly watch american media like you seem to do.

>knows nothing
>comments

lol

Of course it's the dumb offended Yankees in the thread that are turning this into a lib-con pissing contest.

Where the fuck do you live?

All terrorist attacks are done by leftists

shut up liberal

sad, but true

So then even Breitbart thought it was fake news?

wow another retard conservative.

I think it's actually just a bunch of whiny frog posters from Sup Forums blaming "progressives" or anyone that doesn't agree with their bullshit.

Right? At least it's mostly just corn and cows in those shitholes

i live in a country that's not america. did you know there's like 200 other countries? i bet you didn't

most americans are too dumb to find america on a map of america.

>most americans are too dumb to find america on a map of america.
HA!

Why do they need to fold the flag with so much respect if you can wear an american flag thong and no one would give a shit.

"Let's cut school spending and give it to corporations that are failing"
>American education

Did you mean
>Most Americans are too dumb to find the US on a map of the North Atlantic continental shelf?

If that is what you meant, then statistics would say you are factually wrong.

Lmfao
The women at the top have Italian writing on them, the blonde fucks at the bottom are like northern european, there is a dude with obvious South London slang on his caption.

8/10 bait

> Islam
> American Right Wing Militias
> Cults
FAILBOT TOOT TOOT!
Name one liberal organization that carried out a terror attack fucktard.

Eugenics was a popular movement in the early 1900s, and is regularly used to undermine race relations now by providing bogus quotes based on fake science from 100+ years ago.

yeehhh i'd rather live in a ghetto than some nasty ass farm

> ITT a few samefag rightwingers that feel they have to respond to lefty bait

Sage the thread and move on, let the left remain the triggered fucks they are, no need to join them

>Guns don't kill people, niggers do.
FTFY

America is not a country.

Are you talking about the United States?

As an American I am sorely disappointed in this thread. The memes are anemic and the comments vapid. We have trump and we've learned to deal with that piece of fetid shit so there's nothing you can post that would rile the lot of us.

butthurt USian detected

> 195 countries

ftfy, yeah I went to an American school, I ghuess Euro cucks round up

Right? Farms don't add shit to the economy and are overrun with inbred welfare cases. I guess not everyone can be expected to contribute though

>>no black people in the "pre" photo.

It's kinda nice that conservafags have stopped pretending they're not racist.

Except the shit ISIS is destroying is thousands of years old and worth a shit, and the statues getting taken down in the south are a bunch of shitty sculpts of fat racists from a hundred years ago.

Also bawwww we still can't admit we lost a war 150 years ago.

yehhh welfare cases taking your money

Actually, it depends on whom you ask. For example, China does not acknowledge Tibet or Taiwan to be sovereign nations. Belgium is technically owned by the EU, Hong Kong and Vatican City may not be considered countries. So yeah. There are APPROXIMATELY 200 countries (depending who you ask)

That's pretty dumb. Islam leans more to the right than the left

>eurotrash outlets
>eurotrash beer

at least try.

...shelf? What the fuck retard?

They quote "a lot of Facebook posts."

Did you guys graduate high school?

Every single black ghetto is run by democrats.
Yeah it shocked me too.

I like to think that it enriches me to ease their suffering. I guess I could stop paying taxes and leave those poor farmers to their scant $20,000 a year, but then who would vote republican?

>huffs oxygen

The United States is not a country

Are you talking about The Former united states of america?

>wrong

>baby doesn't want to admit he's on the wrong side

kek

It's supposed to the the Americans that get triggered, guy

Too bad you'd go to jail

>saving face

>implying there's jail time for white collar crime
I might be expected to pay a fine, but you do realize this is the US, right?

>Trying to prove a point.
>Posting US TV shows from just one producer.

>.... Then again, the kids stations on Cable are turning into SJW shit, too.

At least there's still PBS.

Maybe one day, you too will get to go to big kids school where they learn about geology and geography. It's a cool class... until then keep reading your magic school bus books I'm sure you'll move forward in grade eventually.

I was talking about maps not geology you fucking retard

where the fuck did i mention geology