Why haven't you gone vegan yet?

Why haven't you gone vegan yet?

Because I'm not a pussy lol

because meat of course

But I doubt you even kill and eat your own meat. If you weren't a pussy, you would kill your own food instead of having some dickhead in a factory kill it for you.

If you don't eat enough animal proteins, you end up going crazy and murdering your family.

>But I doubt you even kill and eat your own meat
>I doubt you eat your own meat
Who the hell's eating it then

I like meat, easy as that

Kill and eat* in that exact order. So I'm saying I doubt you kill it yourself before eating it. But maybe English isn't your first language, so I'll give you a pass.

we want to eat meat and stay lazy at home

Because meat is delicious and even if it wasn't, the fact that I eat things that do not have the consistency of boiled cardboard is a win.

You grow and farm your own crops? You activated your almonds by yourself? OP image talks about "Compassion". You cared about how much of your commodities, like your phone, are made trough war, natural resources exploitation and child work?

Vegan is a fad

But I'm not the one who's calling others pussies. That was his claim, not mine. I could care less if I'm seen as a "pussy"

Can you answer my questions and stop avoiding the subject?

>You grow and farm your own crops? You activated your almonds by yourself? OP image talks about "Compassion". You cared about how much of your commodities, like your phone, are made trough war, natural resources exploitation and child work?

I'm a piece of shit and meat tastes good.

I have no reason to stop eating meat.
I don't care animals are raised to be slaughtered.
I don't care about the possibility of health benefits.
I don't feel like spending time making sure absolutely everything I ever buy is free of animals. Especially things like toothpaste, tattoos, fabric softener, fireworks, paint, tools, or computers.

Pic related

because I have carnivorous teeth for some reason.

put some fries to it. would be vegan enough for me

>Why haven't you gone vegan yet?

Any idea how many insects and worms die during the plant and vegetable harvest?

Because god hates fags

a massacre. poor tiny lifeforms. they can't scream, they can't cry.

Clearly not enough since they keep coming back.

Because the amount of space required to grow food, takes space land away from animals. When I go to the store I am buying animals that are sustainable. However if every one went vegan we would destroy much more land and kill natural flora and fauna that could not be replaced.

Vegans aren't allowed to eat pussy.

I've been a vegan for more than a year now.

Who's hungry?

stop it i'm hungry enough. damn. it's time for a steak.

Because meat is delicious and we're fucked any way. There is no reason to go vegan.

Look up how many animals are raised to get slaughtered and how much amount on vegetables like soja they need to eat. The plants for the animals, take most part of the fields. And lets not start about the tons of water the animals require. Not trying to be an asshole but better not try to defend the factory farming in public. There might be someone who knows the statistics.

>But I doubt you even kill and eat your own meat. If you weren't a pussy, you would kill your own food instead of having some dickhead in a factory kill it for you.

This is not how a society works fagget.
Do you produce your own electricity ? Do you build your own car ? Do you teach your children ?

Veganism is just another mental issue..

Made me hungry.

Tonight : boeuf bourgignon.

This is now a meat thread, come on b/ros post them juice meat

I have helped raising and butchering chicken, rabbits and other animals since I was ~8yo

My family started raising rabbits for slaughter few years ago, i swear i hate it how they scream, it's always satosfactory to slaughter them

For me, eating death muscels is pretty mental. But it's relative i guess.

because it's not a challenge to hunt lettuce

I can't kill a vegetables

I live in a rural area and do hunt and trap my own meat. Suck it, bitch.

VEGAN
noun

an ancient term for the village or tribal idiot lacking the skill to hunt or light fires

Not very efficent, you lose all the blood for the blood sausages.
If i'm not mistaking those serbians right?/donig it

Forgot this

That's fucked up
I'm a meat eater,but that is not a proper way to kill a pig. That looks like they are doing it 4 teh lulz.
Have some respect for the animal even if it's food

> But it's relative i guess.

Not really. One can state anything "according to him", but is doesn't make it coherent, nor real.