Tfw Americans are still proud of their country

>tfw Americans are still proud of their country
this triggers the eurocucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't like the taste of Budweiser. I always drink Miller Lite. Why does Budweiser get to be the "America" beer?

Budweiser isn't even American owned, if you buy this you're a cuck

Beautiful

>pround
>american
it really makes you think, huh...

this tb.h pham

who else /busch/ here

Despite it all, despite all the shit I love this country. I love my hometown. It's going to the dogs but god damn did I have some great memories here.

I've always been more of a Mich Ultra man myself.

This shit actually triggers me.

>60% white
>proud
k pablo

Build wall, Paco

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw

AMERICA, FUCK YEARGH!

It doesn't piss you off that your nationality is put on fucking Coke cans as if its comparable to that sugary jew?

Bud light is the most popular beer in America.

Nothing new AmeriFag,
This beer was introduced in 1959.

of course, the United States is the greatest country in the world as long as you're not poor/minority

Bernie pls go

OOOoooo... FEEL THE BERN

I don't give a fuck I still love my country regardless.

i fucking hate bernie, If someones poor it's completely their fault and it shouldn't be others responsibility to bear their burdens. Life sucks for poors for obvious reasons and for minorities because not being white is a shame. Look at the effeminate pusssy European males and everyone else is poor as fuck. Only other place that I would like is maybe Australia or NZ

Buy a foreign beer to celebrate America!

Chug it as you wave your made-in-China American flag!

test

Bud is shit anyway, tastes like fucking rice wine.

American beer is piss water just like its former politics and white culture. I say former because we're browning you fags out and taking over. Might as well just hand your wives over, cucks. The Niggers are taking over.

I bought some Budweiser just so I could make the sales drop that little bit harder when the pander beer hits the market.

I support my local breweries. Feels good Ballast Point is a 10 minute drive away.

Lone Star when I'm feeling light in the pockets.
Shiner, Stella, Leinenkugel, Guinness (on tap), or any good in-house brew mostly.

>mfw niggers breed themselves out

San Diego?

Miller High Life is the champagne of beers. Never forger that.

Yeah, because that sugary Jew is practically a representation of our country. It was made in small town USA and is now completely global.

>tfw this country is disintegrating from the inside out and there a dumbfuck "patriots" who are proud of a beer as opposed to going out and making an effort to try to change

WHO HERE /COORS LIGHT/

ONE LIKE = ONE LIFE SAVED

>he doesn't know about memetic warfare and meme magic
>as opposed to going out and making an effort to try to change

Yes San Diego

>not the banquet beer

get out of here, i stick to /coors/