I did acid four days ago and it made me recall some repressed memories I had of my childhood...

I did acid four days ago and it made me recall some repressed memories I had of my childhood.I remembered that I was molested almost every week from the ages 9-13. I can't afford therapy by myself, but after realizing this all I can think about is how much the bastard who did that to me fucked up my life. Trips decide on homicide or suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KM_JhOkbBa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Murder suicide

More lsd

suicide bombing

Become a hitman, commit murder. Then use the money to go to therapy

It's a false memory. LSD can destroy your brain Fucktard. Can't you just smoke weed like everyone else?

You might want to think twice about making life-altering decisions based on something remembered during an acid trip. Just sayin'.

trust me, it's not false. I did nowhere near enough acid for it to be dangerous, you uneducated fuck hole. Get aids and die, faggot

Why not both, you pleb? homicide THEN suicide, it's clearly the best option

I worded it wrong. I thought the molestation was my fault, and that I brought it on, and the acid made me realize that it was totally molestation because the person doing it was 16-19 while I was just a kid

Double homicide and suicide, with no note

adding on, I called it a repressed memory because I avoided thinking about it my entire life and never told anyone for this reason, but now I realize it was straight up molestation and rape

Who was he? Yell us more so we can decide wether or not he deserves to die

Hi, I'm a people. Would you like some help? I've been you already so I can tell you how to get out.

He was my Oldest Step Brother's best friend, but he practically lived at our house. Once he asked me if I wanted to know what sex was at night, then because I was a dumb kid, said yes. He proceeded to rape me, and didn't stop when I told him his 16 year old dick was hurting my 9 year old ass. After that, he asked me the next day if I wanted to do it again, but after I said no, he'd beg me in private any chance he could get, and make fun of me mercilessly in front of my siblings and friends until I said yes. This continued until my brother stopped hanging out with him. Now he's a cop in a nearby city.

please. All I want is help. I'm going insane knowing how many of my actions in life were subconciously because this asshole fucked over my life

Do you have anything you can easily chat on, like discord?

HEY MOOT

Don't blow it, moron

I have discord but no mic, so if you'd like to chat there we'd need to use messaging. @DreamShot531

>don't blow it
>has the moderator tag
If the mod trolls me on discord I'm gonna kill myself

>can't remember something
>yet it "fucked up" my life

ok

Death by cop

Homicide

did you eventually get an erection while he fucked you?

Only option is to torture and murder that person.

I mean discord discord, like nick#0123

a-are you retarded? You are aware that heavy psychological trauma, while repressed, can still affect your sub-conscious right

lmao

unironically yes, as I started getting older

ILL BLOW YOU

Is steam ok?

Sorry I have no clue what you mean. I downloaded discord when I built my computer and haven't opened it since so I really know nothing about it

>raped weekly for 4 years
>forgot about it
how does somebody forget something like this?
are repressed memories a meme?

yeah it's the same username

youtu.be/KM_JhOkbBa4

I didn't forget about it per se. I just avoided thinking about it so much that it was like it never happened, but now that I finally thought about it 10 years later I realize how much it affected my adolesence

Murder him, decapitate his genitals and stuff them in his mouth

Murder suicide note says that you did it for reddit

Homi then suicide, this way 2 people die

as a generally peaceful person, it scares me that thinking about doing this makes me a little happy

Reroll fast pls

you are fucking retarded, kill yourself

Just ignore my pic and [maybe} ignore my profile info and let's jump to help

Do it you fucking pussy. I bet you made this thread for attention

Did you ever cum from it? Just the physical closeness and someone protecting you even if you didn't really like him.

Neither homicide nor suicide. The only real option is to do more acid.

there was no protection. Only pain and humiliation. So no, I never came

>does drugs
>has hallucinations about being molested
>trips decide

fucking faggot go be 12 somewhere else

can you give me your abusers mailing address? I'd like to send him a thank you card

6969 anonisafaggot boulevard, go fuck yourself mississippi

Btw, related to your call from 5 months ago you might not remember
Here's how to do it