Not a med-fag, but believe this is seborrheic dermatitis...

Not a med-fag, but believe this is seborrheic dermatitis. Also have widespread eczema over body and some even on my dick. All started maybe a month after I got a pretty deep long cut on my chest from work. Got super sick maybe a week after the cut, then shortly after, all these symptoms started popping up. Have had it for about a year now.

Hehe titis

Constant lurker of Sup Forums but new to posting, not sure why image is upside down, sorry guys.

Go to a dermatologist friend.

good for you, dipshit
see a doctor

Have tried, sorry I forgot to mention I've tried probably a good 80% of things that are said to help the dermatitis and nothing is working. Gets really bad in the winter.

staph,go to a doc you fuck

clean you're clippers

Yeah, I think I probably need to get blood work done to find root cause of problem.

If it's not going away it's probably just something you'll have to deal with. I use these for my eczema except for the acid.

Yeah it's very resistant because I've tried all of these things and it doesn't help anything to a point that it's noticeable. Pretty depressing

You need some strong steroid cream for that shit.
And some anti-biotics.

This.

I had a fungal infection in my chest that looked exactly like OPs 'port wine stain' blotches.

I used a 2% Ketaconazole shampoo for 5 mins then washed it off. The blotches disappeared within a couple of days,

Worth a shot OP.
It's OTC - not that expensive. Smear it on. Wait 5 mins then shower it off.

I'm really hoping HIV isn't causing this because that's always a possibility with this disease. Also weird I've had perfect skin all my life until this randomly popped up a year ago.

Thanks for all the advice and input so far everyone

there is no correlation between HIV and dermatitis

Their is a big correlation between HIV &seborrheic dermatitis

Does it end at the hairline like that or is it on your chest as well?

It occurs in 3-5% of the general HIV-uninfected population but in up to 85-95% of patients with advanced HIV infection. Among HIV-infected individuals, seborrheic dermatitis often begins when their CD4 counts drop to the 450-550 cells/µL range. ...

Same, always had awesome skin.
I started coming out in rashes a couple of years ago for no reason.
I have to use really strong steroid cream on it to clear it up.

Hiv infected individuals get dermatitis on the whole body, not just on the head
well, shit

literally aids in the back of your head enjoy

Lmao it's funny you say that because that's exactly what I call it. AIDS anytime anyone ask.

Have you gotten blood work done OP?

Oh okay and yeah might have hiv, it's on my body too and last year around march/April, it was widespread I had hundreds of those red spots all over chest stomach and back. All the way into summer then they faded to what I just should you, and only a few left.

Looks like eczema to me. I have it in the hair too. The only thing that helps me is this powerful steroid liquid (cream is too messy for hair) that my dermatologist gives me.

I would also recommend a different hairstyle, because why show that off if you don't have to.

I haven't yet, that's my next move after reading everyone's input here. I'm just hoping it doesn't show HIV which is a decent looking possibility imo at this time.

Any pics of active rash on your arm or less hairy areas?

I agree I don't want to show it off at all it's really embarrassing, but even worse when my hair is longer because millions of dandruff flakes.

Hope you don't have AIDs OP, good luck.

Have any pictures of the cut?

Seborrheic dermatitis could be right. Sudden allergenic onset from new additions to your environment should be considered. Very sudden onset can also indicate HIV/AIDS, not even joking

Show dick ?

Do these dots come and go?

OP you really should get an anonymous test for HIV

This is a more clear picture of my stomach than the last one I put. Otherwise, not really any spots on my arms, legs for the most part.

ITT: OP has AIDS

From the texture of those DS dots it's definitely HIV infection. Sorry user

Thanks man, kinda scared because I'm only 24 and this has me thinking it's a high chance of it.. and no unfortunately, I got the cut at work at Wal-Mart, I wish I would have took pics and logged the entire thing because on the off chance the cut caused any of this I could have got a nice lawsuit. Damn.

It's probably not HIV, but autoimmune disorders can cause it. Bunch of environmental factors can too though.

The dermatologist would've sent you to a rheumatologist if he thought it was autoimmune. You can always get the opinion of a second dermatologist tho

This looks like the left side of a male torso in the catalog. Thought I was gonna see some gnarly road rash but it's just some newfag's head posted upside-down. Disappointed.

Original dermatologist claimed psoriasis. They prescribed medicine for it that didn't help at all. Wasted all my health insurance money I had on it.

Could be psoriasis.

Hahaha sorry to disappoint but this med-fag might have aids if that helps some of your dissatisfaction

Looks like you have down syndrome

Can you fucking flip your pics before posting them?

If it flakes its probably psoriasis

Might be discoid lupus, but most likely fungal from the looks of it.

Hit it with OTC fungicides. You know that atheletes foot stuff? Hit it with that and repeat it 2-3x/day for 72hrs. Report back to dr user if you don't have any results.

There are similar things to be done for your scalp, but spot treat your skin first to see if it alleviates it.

The dots come, but don't go. Will increase more when it gets hot out again. Sweat and humidity make the dots more red and multiply. My Head Gets better during summer months.

The pics are fine on my phone, not sure why it's flipping them when I upload them sorry

Okay gonna try that out, thanks!

Looks like a swastika to me. Can I roll an 88?

Well, it still could be, these meds aren't always a cure all.

Tea tree oil is amazing for a lot of rashes. Cheap, effective.

I have like 2 patches of the dry skin on my dick too, the same texture as whats on my torso, makes having sex with my girlfriend a bitch. Rubs my dick raw no matter how wet she is

keep in mind that it will take weeks if not month for the symptoms to reverse

im not a medfag, but I get tinea versicolor now and again and that looks kinda similar. They come out more from sunlight and sweat. Cud try using antifungal soap and shit and soaking it on affected area for a few minutes before showering off, like 2ce a day for a week. Thats what gets rid of it for me

Looks like you got the clap

iPhone?

Android

It's early psoriasis. Mine was like that a half a year ago, now it spread all over. Mine is so severe because of stress- ptsd, abusive relationship, weight gain, parents divorcing (senior in high school still living at home) and severe mental illness is making my psoriasis horrible. I'm huge now from stress eating and hiding in my room all day, the lack of sunlight, stress and weight made it so severe. Pic related, it's my entire side.

How did you get this cut?

From 18-21 I did the same thing you're doing now bro, get out, start exercising, get a job and don't give up. The sooner you start the better

Lifting up a double pallet stack with some heavy shit on it, it slipped and cut my chest deep. Wooden pallet

Thanks man...the only reason I don't have a job now is because it's on my face too...not as bad, but it's there. I'm just worried I'll scare people with my skin. I'm not contagious or sick or anything, but it has a really bad stigma.

Looks to me like you are having an autoimmune disease. It could be a coincidence it was timed to your injury. It could also be possible the injury triggered your immune system to go into overdrive and attack your own body.

You really do need to go to a doctor though as autoimmune diseases can attack organs and your brain eventually

Hell yeah man, I wish I had a pic but last year it was on my face too, super red right on the front of my forehead underneath my hairline. Still on my face but not as bad. Start by working out in your room and eating healthy to lose weight, then it will feel less shitty to go out even with it on your face because you'll be fitter and more confidence. I know having our disease and being fat is the worst combo. Don't let these words go in one ear and out the other man, start today and never look back

Okay yeah I was also having thoughts towards that, let's hope the auto immune disease isn't hiv or something crazy though. Thanks

Thanks user...I'm starting to feel a lot better ^^ I'll start today just to make you proud, I won't give up either!

Just kys

Good bro, cause seriously I was the same way and I'm at a pretty good point now I look good and feel good despite my skin condition ( albeit my beard helps me look more attractive) but I wish I would have started earlier rather than letting myself go for 3 years, it was harder to recover then. Just remember the longer you don't take action the harder it'll be to recover. Starting now is how to get it done. And a couple months from now if you stay dedicated man you're gonna be happy, or atleast 100x better than you're feeling now. Just don't ever be satisfied, and when you take this first step don't look back. You against yourself bro nobody else don't base your success on anyone else

Man, I wish I could grow a beard to hide myself KEK I'm a femanon so facial hair isn't an option, and makeup doesn't really cover the dry skin...it just looks like cake face

Hahaha yea the beard make me infinitely more attractive, but yea like I said get it going you'll be so excited when you look back at yourself a few months from now and see the change

My girlfriend has the same problem, altought not as bad as yours, and it worsens when she is stressed. She is washing her hair wth johnson's baby shampoo, it seems to help, specially with the itching.

Poor girl must suck because she can't even cut it short like mine to help alleviate some of the symptons

ask about eucrisa and maybe a short usage of mometasone furoate steroid.
I got prescribed both for eczema like conditions both behind my ears and on my balls (direction was steroid for 2 weeks or until clear, then eucrisa). also got some antihistamines to keep any irritation away so that it could heal up.

worth mentioning if you see a dermatologist again.

It can get a fuck ton worse, trust me

I'm so fucking lucky to just have it on my scalp and even then its manageable, that must suck

I have it on my scalp as well as both my arms, legs, and back. Oh, and I'm female

It does suck

syphilis

Yeah it does suck, I'm just lucky I have other good features to make up for it. OP here