Asian friends Asian enemies

1) do the Japanese see the Chinese in any way as a father nation to Japan, because of China's ancient influence on the writing system, technology & religion?

2) is Korea respected at all? For example, the English are ethnically closer to Ireland than Germany, but Ireland is regarded as a comedy/joke sideshow

1) yes japanese ancient are influenced by korean and chinese. But The Japanese do not admit it.

2) Korea is a pure Altai (korean) race, but historically it has received many immigrants from the fallen dynasties of Manchuria, Mongolia and China. Modern Koreans are probably close to their bloodline

hmm

hmm

Japan is 100% unique civilization desu, trillion year isolation

>Cuckrea

1) between Yes and No, I do personally respect ancient Chinese civilization which in no doubt remarkably great.

However, technically ancient Chinese and today's Chinese are not the same people. their history wasn't continual.

1. we respect Chinese ancient culture

2. no, they claim they invented papers, compass, printing technology, Kanji/Hanji, Chinese herbs, Confucius, Jesus, Aztec civilization, NInja, Samurai, Sumo, Karate, Kendo, Judo, Aikido, green tea, tea ceremony, Cherry blossom, airplane, pizza, football...

what? do you think France is your father? oh stop joking too much, you Brtis including all gaijins are somewhat bitter. ancient chinese culture/history and material arts are very attractive here. but modern China and its people are totally garbage I can never look up to, fucking evil country.

stupid gooks never admit they are wrong all the time.

you should once read our history text book, dammit. It's obvious that foreign culture was coming VIA Korea.

1) not really. that said, everybody knows ancient china is the greece/rome of (east) asia, and i reckon most japanese people's perception about modern chinese is not that different from modern europeans' (especially north western) about modern greek/italians.

2) nah. people know ancient korean peninsula functioned as a sort of cultural bridge via which chinese and eurasian stuff reached japan, but then again a bridge is only relevant when both ends exist.

Oh boy, it's another one of these thread
Get your bingo table ready boys

I don't think we're relevant in this thread

Sad desu, I just wanna flame another chink and his 10 other proxy flags

also, use this one next time. Fixed the spelling

Japan is like an island China. They took the idea of an ant slave to the emperor and adopted it as their national mentality. Also, they use Confucian ideology to run things efficiently at the expense of human freedom the same way Imperial China did. It's like a more perverted, twisted autistic version of Imperial China but run by inbred Korean descendants

My man

I just hate all white """""people"""" but I'm open, friendly and respectful to all other races
t. East Asian.

But seriously I really fucking hate wh*tes.

Don't post muh heritage pepe when you're a fucking leaf, buddy

hey man im probably more yellow than you.
#yellowprideworldwide
#killallwhites

>influenced by korean

let this be the answer to OP's second question.

Put your hands up slowly now, chinko

I will put my hand slowly up your neck if you know what I mean

Don't test your luck, roach

Korea is literally Japan's Ireland and Vietnam is literally China's Ukraine.
Everyone who isnt chinese hate the chinese and everyone who is chinese hate everyone.

t. expert on east asians.

>hey man im probably more yellow than you.
>#yellowprideworldwide
>#killallwhites
Here's your (YOU)

Weak bait tho

Asians think they are the whites and europeans are pink piggus

You dare raise your hand against your maker?

Oooh you've done it now, prepare to pay

same fag

Do you have friends who studied in Japan? Went to uni exchange in Japan once and there're Chinks everywhere

Exactly what would samefagging gain me here? Are you stupid?
Chinks are basically everywhere nowaday man

nope, most of my friends went to UK/US

on an unrelated note, I have a good friend in UK whose parents fled Vietnam and gave birth to him there, apparently his dialect doesn't work that well back in Vietnam anymore.

Where are you from, chinko? Beijing or something?

Shanghai

more like Germany's Poland than Japan's Ireland

Pretty decent city, I'll give you that. Also explain why you haven't chimped out seeing your southern neighbours, how is the life quality there?

>t. Hong + couver
China is still poor than Gabon and their women are sold to Korean peasants.

It's acceptable tbqh, some aspects are more advanced than most other top tier cities I have been in but some are still second world tier, this place is probably tied with HK if you ever wanted to settle in China that's not complete shit.

we are pretty autistic about neighbor relationships back in /balk/ but we can't hold a candle to the amount of spastic crap asians go to

>Settle in Chink Central
I'll pass on that, but thanks for the offer
Tell me about your view on us, historically to the present if you will

is there a big difference between Pudong and older parts of the city? Also, you guys seem to love building extremely high skyscrapers

>their history wasn't continual.
what do you mean by this?

That tall one to the right kinda looks like Bitexco tower lmao
Also I never really get what that's iconic ball tower is for. Is it just some sort of viewpoint over the city? Antenna tower?

do these three feel any familial bonds at all like scandis, or is each entity treated like complete foreigners? i imagine korea and japan to be like quarrelsome siblings with china always trying to fit in somehow. or do the japanese actually feel closer to chinese than with koreans?

>familial bonds
When you wanna ask someone something, fucking quote them jesus
Also no such thing, at best it's just a chill convo between neighbours

It is a ancient history complex of Japanese. They are also always said that Baekje and Silla even Koryeo are not Korean's history.

I am neutral out of being ignorant of anything that had went on with my country to yours.

But at any rate I think it's mostly retarded to keep old hostilities alive unless there's a very good reason to/it's still going on.

Puxi (west) is the historical and CBD of Shanghai while Pudong is the developing suburbs.

>But at any rate I think it's mostly retarded to keep old hostilities alive unless there's a very good reason to/it's still going on.
Two words: spratly islands
Also nice dub

That's actually a pretty good comparison except China is growing stronger again

Korea is a father of all east Asian nations
Japan and China have been vassal states of our great Korean empire over several thousand years

this thread has nothing to do with you jungle nigger. why even respond as if you belong to any of the three

SPRATLY ISLAND IS VIETNAM RIGHTFUL CLAY

NANKING NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

t.Kim

Eugh, polandball is so last decade

ah, typical clay arguments.

I tend to skip this part when I browse the news, the only SEA clay dispute I have more knowledge of is the Daioyu island.

Hey man, I'm just trying to take it easy, that was just an example. What's about Daioyu island anyway?
Considering we pratically live right next to them and there are actual non retarded chinks in this thread, I feel like asking a few questions and just chill. What's your excuse for aping out?

If you put enough uranium in a chink pussy, a jap comes out.

not him, but japanese people, nationalistic ones in particular, value continuity and what they call 'kokutai' (literally, body of nation) above everything when they talk about a nation, and usually they don't fully associate a nation which was conquered by a foreign nation with its predecessor; the attitude comes from their perception of what it means to be a nation, which reflects their heritage and history with the unbroken dynasty over 1500 years. and said criteria become more strict when somebody asserts a link with japanese nation and japanese people gauge it.

this might sound insular, but that's how the japanese think.

monkey soup

convenient mentality for a bunch of islanders

DELICIA

good bantz lol

Thanks for the insights
A good part of our identity is based on repelling foreign powers from time to time. As long as we keep our identity and not being someone's bitch it's all good.
But then again we get to border with China.

we envy vietnam power.

DO-DOUBLE DUBS
Also thanks sempai

did it all go wrong when we didn't side the chinks? Deng might actually do more harm as a friend than as a foe

China was funding Khmer Rouge's army to weaken us. There have been border skirmishes in the year leading to 1979. We didn't really have a choice there. Moreover, the VCP did underestimate the world's reactions which led to catastrophic consequences.
The Khmer Rouge was arrogant as well. They thought they could take VN's army head on. We got to Phnom Penh within 2 weeks.
Overall it was a shitty situation. China can never be trusted.

yea but they funded the Rouge in the first place as a counter balance when we didn't side with the chinks. Because if that was the case we would've been an asset to them too, meaning they are not going to standby and let the Rouge harass us freely when both we and them are under the Chink's influences.

Do Europeans see the modern-day Greek or Italian nations as father nations to the various European nations, because of the influence of Rome and Greece in ancient times upon all manner of aspects of European culture?

>islanders
>insular
no shit m8

yes. it's why all the history books about Europe loop in Greece even though they've been turkeys bitch for the last 500 years

But these history books don't "loop in" (not sure what that means) modern-day Greece. Schoolboys don't learn about Ottoman colonisation, early nationalism, the monarchy, Metaxas, the Regime of the Colonels, etc..

Nobody in his right mind would look to modern-day Greece (or Italy) as the "heart" of Europe. It's the past (and the ancient past, at that), not the present, that is important.

Same with East Asia re: China.

japan is ireland korea is wales and china is england
>expert on east asians

using your same analogy, no credible historian on europe would ever deny the roots laid down by ancient greece in unifying europe and shaping european thought. same for rome. modern day greece is irrelevant to that discussion. "heart of europe" and "father nations" are two different things. if you mean father nation as in an original source, then yes ancient greece was a "father nation" to european countries.

Whites have "nigger stories", do asians have "cracker stories"?