Story Time:

Story Time:
This year my two kids made it 3rd/2nd in their school wide school costume competition for Halloween.

How the fuck can I get them to win. No prize just bragging rights motherfuckers

Make the girl's costume sluttier and bring her to my place. I'll give her first prize

Strap a scuba tank to your sons back, get a mask, get matching pants. Not sure about your daughter.

This

The boy can hold may hose like cock.the witch can kiss it until my warlock brew sprays her vagene.no homo

Not willing to whore my daughter out for a win. Serious responses only.

Don't worry, you can watch. I dont mind.

If these are your children, how's it feel showing them to a den of debauchery and sin? That men are pleasuring themselves to your children. All because of a Halloween contest. You must be proud. Don't want to whore your daughter out for a win but you'll do it here for nothing.

This. Fapping to her right now.

It's Sup Forums I've been going here since I was a teen. I expect the fucked up shit. But I know you are all seedy enough to come up with a plan

How about prepare the costumes a little more, how do you expect to win the same basic costume anyone can buy how about some customization, & wipe that shit off your daughters face paint her green and slap on a big nose wtf is she doing casting spells to pedos she's a witch dress her like one not a whore, damn OP it's not that hard to think of.

>Serious responses only
>comes to Sup Forums
>expects pedo fucks to not fap to daughter
OP you are retarded

shorter skirt, on both of them

Blame our stores that sell shit like this. I don't argue but what are we supposed to. The costumes are all like this

go full rocky horror next year

She got third that year too. FFS

Should have skipped the tights

>Serious responses only

I'm saving this pic for later

Have them switch genders...automatic win otherwise it's sexist and a hundred other ist's.

Post more costume pics so we can give better tips

well the old saying, skin to win applys here to

for the firefighter give him a length of hose and write hose b on it...write hose a on his pants...

do them as a double act, people will enjoy recurring themes and consistency

+1

>hose a
But he doesn’t look Mexican?

>how the fuck can I get them to win.

Have you tried cash bribe with the judges?