>people actually prefer this to the OST

what is wrong with that

literally never heard anyone say this

I actually prefer her 2nd.

Well now you have

I'm kind of surprised you haven't
Also, seconding

por que no los dos

Imagine finding this album when it came out and not knowing the context of the music, then tuning in to Twin Peaks a few months later and hearing an instrumental of Falling and being confused as hell.

>Angelo composing dream pop jazz, Lynch on lyrics, Cruise on vocals
Twin Peaks’ soundtracks are all great with Cruise’s appearances being standouts and this is just more of that
I don’t see the problem

I like how they slightly changed some existing Twin Peaks tracks on this and added Cruise to them, it was unexpectedly nice hearing that bass crawl on Up in Flames

I do

Sort of happened to me about 3 years ago. I discovered FITN and listened to it intensely (it's a GOAT album imo). I don't usually research an artist's background or whatever though, even if I love something, so I had no idea the music was attached to anything.

A few months later a friend begged me to check-out Twin Peaks. I thought the opening tune was a mere coincidence, but then when it got to the the scene in the Roadhouse of Julee performing (in the the pilot) my mind was blown.

I'm a clueless fuck.

I prefer Fire Walk with Me to both

JUST YOU

FITN > FWWM > TP > TP: R Score > TP Featured Artists > The Voice of Love

I love all these albums however, so my ratings aren't steep. Lynch has got a great ear for music.

I need a mega.

is TP worth watching

Featured Artists is the best just because it had James. That's all you need. Fuck everything else

Out of all the shows to ever exist TP is the one most worth watching

It's one of like 5 good tv shows, so yeah

What are the rest?

Spongebob seasons 1-3 is one of them