Sup Forums help. I'm pretty sure I have completely lost my mind. I don't know what is real and wat is fake anymore...

Sup Forums help. I'm pretty sure I have completely lost my mind. I don't know what is real and wat is fake anymore. Everything is blending together. I think I might be experiencing Meme possession. Meme Magick is using me as a vessel to bring about great things on earth. But in the meantime I'm losing it

There is no reason to be concerned

Meme magic is a fake, and you guys are stupid fools to believe such thing. Fucking pitiful.

When pol finds out meme magick is witchcraft and you are opening yourself up to demonic possession.

>I'm pretty sure I have completely lost my mind.
>using me as a vessel to bring about great things on earth.

Nevermind, nothing is happening, there is no reason to be concerned.

How is Japan involved in this??

REVELATION 16:13
>And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.

EXODUS 8:7
>And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

In the bible, three evil spirits who take the form of frogs (pepes of differing rarity) are sent forth unto the world by the three incarnations of satan to lead the fight against the armies of god

God has not abandoned his people - God has persecuted pepe for his sins, and in the great appropriation of 2013, God wrenched pepe from the hearts and the minds of his subjects, and scattered pepe across the four corners of the internet, condemning pepe to a slow death of Lad Bible reposts and laughing colours edits.

Deuteronomy 18:20
>But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

WE WERE WARNED, AND WE DIDNT LISTEN. IF YOU WORSHIP A FALSE PROPHET, EVEN IN IGNORANCE, YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED TO ETERNAL HELLFIRE

Luke 6:39
>He also told them a parable: “Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit?

REACH OUT NOT FOR SALVATION, FOR YOU HAVE FORSAKEN YOUR LORD.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALISED ALL OF Sup Forums WAS GOING TO HELL FOR WORSHIPPING A FALSE PROPHET?

>daily reminder that kek=satan

WTF

You're asking too many questions.

Do not adjust your set, everything is normal.

praise kek, it even makes kike 2.0 buttmad

kek needs a vessel to manifest himself in the physical realm

be honored that he deemed you worthy

I am literally crying right now. This is such an honour

What the fuck

Are you sure? Kek

i feel the same. its because of all these trump threads, it s a shill tactic to wreck your mind

Praise Kek!

faggot

Nah its just psychosis. Did you have a manic episode leading up to this?

Reminder that all those pretty girls you knew growing up all have jobs working to generate income tax for the Jews to spend on low iq r-selected immigrants to replace the kids they aren't having because they spent their most fertile years working to generate income tax for the Jews to spend on low iq r-selected immigrants to replace the kids they aren't having

here's your (you)

I dont think the 3 pepes are of different rarity but the different states of pepe
The original "happy pepe" (feelsgoodman)
The fallen from grace pepe "sad pepe" (feelsbadman)
and the most recent
"angry/mad pepe" (reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

That's the reflection of society. Remember when each one appeared.

The next state of pepe will be murderous.

i hope so, you fucking cucks should be going full civir war already, what the fuck is stoping you guys

this is depressing because it's true

As soon as the next phase of Pepe is created, the grand symphony of the celestial spheres will enter its fourth and most tempestuous movement

time to start drawing brothers

yes but NOW thanks to Jesus Christ we can all be saved. All you have to do is accept the sacrifice He made on the cross for you, so that you could escape death and be free. There is no power in the universe greater than Him. All you need to do is repost "I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal savior" and you will be healed.

i-i like anime and japanese culture
i swear
just leave us alone pls

There is no god, but Kek and Pepe is his prophet.

We can at least know, that we were part of a grand scheme for the next big era of the world. praise kek

>when you realize the Lamb has returned but not in the form of a Lamb this time

I accept him

Japan please tell us about your plans, we may help.

I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal savior

you must sacrifice

MK 5:9
“What is your name?” Jesus asked. “My name is Legion, he replied, “for we are many.”

Sup Forums confirmed for trolling Jeebus.

oh my fucking god that foor. hours of effort. extreme talent

Just take a salt tablet, everything is under control.
Everything is fine. Everything is as it should be.

CIA pls

Could anything be a more OBVIOUS and DIRECT sign of the absolutely destructive and demonic nature of Sup Forums than this? The foundation of this forum is the eradication of individuality. ANONYMOUS. You are a singular voice without identity, swimming in a school of thousands just like you, and in your existential torpor you scream and wail, lashing out at the others because NOTHING ELSE GETS NOTICED. This is a place of hate; hate for each other, hate for the world, and hate for one's self. It's often under the pretext of "venting" but clearly it's not the kind of venting that actually helps anyone, because the people here get more and more lonely, isolated, and spiteful every day, not less.

POOPY LOOPY HAS BROKEN FREE.
NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

#
This is the true nature of God

this is the reason the true name of God is not known, cannot be known

this is the reason none know the true face of God

the great multitude which exists as scattered fragments of the awareness of God

when they are brought together, they begin to revert to their true nature

this is not a place of ungodliness

rather quite the opposite

if this is a demonic place than God himself be a demon

The true nature of God is Love.

1 John 4:6-8
We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit[a] of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.