Untitled

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD8qvpMw8Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its been almost two decades user

if anything they look good given their ages

:^)

the fact that the character design makes me feel like this is proof enough this movie will be worth the money

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALLLLLL

award buzz for captain picard?

They both look good for their ages but, fuck, it shows what bad lifestyles can do to you. Jackman's been on or recovering from some sort of cycle non-stop for the past twenty years and Stewart's been a health freak his entire life. Jackman aged thirty years in less than twenty and Stewart aged maybe ten.

Whats the best use of that song?

youtube.com/watch?v=AD8qvpMw8Vw

I can top that.

Jackman looks fine though. They're going out of their way to make him old and grizzled.

I don't know, he always looks ruddy and face-bloated in candid pictures.

way to ruin the "wolverine doesn't age" thing, he aged faster than professor X

His powers are failing, read the damn synopsis before you shoot your mouth off.

>What is makeup

oh i know about old man logan and everything.
If they wanted to make him look actually older he should be more gray, 60ish looking.

also, doesn't change the fact that he suddenly aged more and faster than a normal aging dude

Aging is a real bitch

fuck life

>also, doesn't change the fact that he suddenly aged more and faster than a normal aging dude

how about the fact that he's over 100 years old? And walking around with an extra 100 pounds of metal in his body, and was far more physically active than Professor X and thus gets hit harder due to lack of his helping factor?

Use your head.

no, you're just pulling this shit out of your ass to justify the fact that professor X should be looking 100 years old if logan is also looking older, and every mutant out there has been exterminated.

So they pull off the most insane time travel scheme ever, only to have the mutants die anyway?

>no, you're just pulling this shit out of your ass

You mean facts? You mean common fucking sense?

You're retarded mate, do you even live on this planet?

These have to be the most retarded posts I have ever read and trust me, I ERP and animepost in faggot threads.

Not the user you're responding to, but it isn't really that crazy. The adamantium skeleton is poisonous to his body so the healing factor is taxed in just preventing it from killing him. Logan has been aging as normal since he got the skeleton plus he's becoming more clearly poisoned as the years go n

Also
Forget it, user. It's capeshit

This happens to us all, user. We age, we decay. At one point in our lives we're in the prime of our youth, our whole lives ahead of us, nothing can stop us and opportunities are beyond measure. We look young with a full head of hair, with bodies that we can train into perfection.

After that? We lose it all. We become old. Our looks fade and so does the body we trained. The luscious hair we once had is gone and some of us are lucky enough to bald gracefully. Our bodies ache more and more as time passes -- and with each new ache comes a new wrinkle until we no longer recognize the face staring back at us in the mirror.

I wish I could stay we can hold onto the memories we've made but, for most of us, even the mind will decay and we will no longer remember the happiness we once had.

Chrissy has out-greyed paulie.

Thanks a lot user