Way hotter than rey

way hotter than rey

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5218343/amp/Laura-Dern-50-kisses-Baron-Davis-38-outside-hotel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also blacked

gotta be some rule34 of this

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5218343/amp/Laura-Dern-50-kisses-Baron-Davis-38-outside-hotel.html

the fuck's wrong with you morons and the race obsession. omg black people! whoa, edgy

how is this ancient tumblr skeleton remotely attractive

Nothing is wrong with them. Charles Manson was just right about everything

Disney ruined the Star Wars franchise. Sad shit.

eh, Lucas ruined it with the utter dogshit second trilogy. at least these are watchable.

Holdo = Greatest traitor in the resistance to date.

She successfully got 95% of the rebels killed as well as the destruction of virtually all of their physical assets. From the first order's perspective, she should be celebrated for doing more to wipe them out than anyone else.

Just because she tries to redeem her "mistake" at the end doesn't mean that she is responsible for all of those deaths.

the prequels are tons better than the SJW disney bullshit. check yourself.

lolololol worst filmmaking ever. vidya cut scenes edited by an ADD spazz who made even good actors come across like plywood.

also, white men are a diminishing deomgraphic. boo hoo, dealwithit

enough said. you proved my point.

Always found her hot since Jurassic Park. Was fun to see her in Last Jedi. Then today to see she is a coalburner cunt...well, fuck.

Couldn't they just have tractor beamed that ship? Tractor beams were a thing in the original trilogy and they had them on Lord Vader's command ship at the end of episode 5...

>couldn't they just tractor beam it
Or have the other 5 star destroyers shoot at it

Or fire a heavier weapon than the puddling laser they lobbed

Or scramble fighters and bombers to kill the ship. Remember poe's x wing cracked dreadnought armor?

Or accelerated on an intercept course with a destroyer

Launched boarding parties

Quite literally anything else but be lazy shits

Exactly my point, by tying their hands like she did and preventing them from trying literally anything but waiting around until there was only 1 possible escape plan, I.E. the one she cooked up that got them nearly eradicated, Holdo became the fist order's greatest ally. I would prefer if there was some bullshit excuse that snoke mind-fucked her into doing it rather than watch her murder thousands of rebels through incompetence.

From purple to blacked

>tractor beam
out of range

>shoot at it
out of range, as explicitly stated in the movie

>heavier weapon
see above

>scramble fighters
rebels have better fighters, always have, and they didn't want to take unnecessary losses, as the general says to emo vader. Also no, the x-wings couldn't crack dreadnought armor, that's why they needed the slower, relatively defenseless bombers.

>accelerated
rebel ships were faster, or at least as fast. No intercept course possible when you're on a direct line with the target.

>boarding parties
see above re fighters/bombers.

I'm genuinely confused here, because I don't see what other options she had.

She was at the end, at least.

You're gonna have to clue me in on how fire and forget weapons like lasers have a range in vaccum

The rebels lost an entire hangar worth of fighters to a missile, all of their personnel are aboard the capital ship. It makes no sense to not risk a few TIE fighters when you can bring down the entire rebellion.

Poe destroyed pretty much every surface turret the dreadnought had using the main guns of his xwing. Maybe the guns are less armored but that shouldn't stop tie fighters from crippling the ships weaker points
How about this. When the rebels land on the salt planet. And you have an entire fleet of imperial ships in orbit. Why not shell the planet? The first order knew where the base was, so accurate that they deployed a shitload of heavy armor and experimental technology on its doorstep

You mean to tell me something called a "star destroyer" can't crack through a mine?

Admiral Tumblr

This movie had more plot holes than any of the prequels.

Written by a hack.

Totally like my mother-in-law.. I definitely would fuck both

cuck

none of your responses make even the tiniest bit of sense.

hurr durr rebel fighters better. No way.
hurr durr, they only had one canon to shoot at them because I said so.
hurr durr can't use lightspeed to get ahead of them Can use reasons.

oh and to what else she could have done ? How about use the dozen or so ships she sacrificed before as lightspeed battering rams since apparently that's now a thing in star wars.

it's atrocious story telling. there is literally no way anyone can explain it away even total mindless shills

you did prove thier point
especially the moment you tried to say "white men" like that's a bad thing
sjw's don't stand for any sort of justice and are not and never will be warriors by any stretch of the imagination
maybe one day you'll actually have a point

My favorite part is when she put the patriarchal Poe in his place when he tried to mansplain to her.

Jedi part was Good
Star fight part was horrible and a pain to watch

Thanks mr. Skeltal

Agreed Poe was *demoted* and still went demanding answers like that. Would’ve been torn a new one in any other military.

i wanted to fuck her when i was 12

>That long neck
She's more horse then SJP

overweight feminists spotted

I wanted her truck.

>attracted to an sjw kike dyke

Looks like we found the nigger.

In comparison to boring ass Daisy "Horse-Faced Flat-Chested Assless" Ridley, she's a fucking sex bomb.

If you're into horsefaced grandma giraffes then yeah.

pretty much as useless as rey tho

I watched TLJ and Paddington 2 this week.
Paddington 2 was better.

Hail Quats
>check'd

Umh, actually. X-fighters are better then Tie-fighters. According to sources that are not canon anymore..

>No way.

WE HAVE A MASTER DEBATER HERE, WATCH OUT GUYS.

>calls others sjws but still uses "kike"

What is jump in front and turn around? Also all their xwings and awings got fucked by kylo?

You have 5 star destroyers, swarm the bitch with bombers.

As to op, not hotter, but fuckable

something like this all the destroyers alongside the dreadnaught could have set a course to the nearest spaceport to refill their gastanks or what ever, go there with lightspeed then set course back to where they were but about 100ft infront of that mon calamari cruiser to just shoot it to stardust. easy peasy but no, that would have just ended it all in the blink of an eye so can't do it.
apparently tracking them down in hyperspace is a thing tho.

30 something femanon here

sucked off Bruce Dern 12 years ago

AMA

>That neck

HNNG!

dat rey ass tho

Saving all these to fap to her later

Hot. Yes.
Worst character in the movie tho.

>way hotter than rey
By a few thousand degrees, yes.

Looks like a young Dame Edna

Yea, she was great in Sharknado.

It is official. My neck fetish confirmed.

>most females

rey is ugly as fuck, would hate to see her pre-op photos, probably looked like a troglodyte fucked a swamp thing with fetal alcohol syndrome

good thing the joos still run hollywood or she'd just be a Tuesday afternoon special at the strip club.

i'd splooge all over her

tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

Rather have a orgy with Rey and her sisters.

Fucking chewie is hotter than rey m8...

how do you like mike hunt

Yep

>gets 90% of the remaining rebellion killed with her plan

i was being sarcastic dipshit.

but since we are all about realism I supposed in any real military having purple hair and not wearing a uniform is ok as long as you're a feminist cunt right ?

Woah stupid edgelord

I was being sarcastic

>women

Should be 'woman.'

>"I'm menstruating, so I get a uniform waiver."

If you're on milves, probably. Personaly I am into calves, so Rey is OK.

>Kika
>Poppy

Nigger names? Nigger names!

yeah it must suck that she's not hung up on skin color like you are user

kek

you're the only nigger here

Why do you think anyone cares? Meatbag

Hotter than Rey OR Holdo

she saved teh resistance by kamakazi ing, sexy. all your mom did was take crack for sex

we all know the kiss is why you alt righters hated the movie

Does Rey have any body definition, though? She's a stick with buck teeth.

It means their society>ours
you're still hung up on women being given any responsible role

technically speaking, she was executing Leia's plan, as explained later

also, the crew died cuz the hacker dude sold them out

did she change from the first movie? closet sissy nazi

The only way alt righties would have liked the film was if it had Pepe's Penis in 3D frogfucking them up the ass through the screen

don't try explaining it to the alt righters, the second one was as good as the first one. they're just racist, sexist fucks

fuck you
MOMMMMMM
WHERES THE FUCKING CHICKEN TENDIES

The kiss was the best thing.
>Kills off any chance of Rey/Finn
>Kills off & runs away from the chance of Poe/Finn
>Keeps the "characters of color" breeding with each other instead of the white folk

for alpha males, you'd think they just come out and say it instead of hiding it behind bullshit excuses

their actions speak louder than words

keep ruining good movies for yourself, i'm ok with that

You know; this whole "only alt-whiters hate it, so you must be one for not liking it" bullshit is going to backfire. There's too many legit SW fans who disliked this, who've nothing to do with that.