AYYOOO HOL' UP HARVARD CLASS OF 2016 ISS YA BOI DONOVANN HERE

droppin' truth bombs at da ivey league

youtube.com/watch?v=9XGUpKITeJM

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/pubs93/93275.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=JTk-17MJVEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do these people get into Ivy League universities and I can only get into UCLA

Am I retarded? I spent my formative years reading Ulysses and other works of esteemed literature while they were having sex with random women. How did they climb the social rungs while I stayed at the bottom of the ladder?

Then again, education is a spook...but these types of people do not deserve recognition. They don't hold any contrarian or interesting virtues, nothing I haven't heard before. No Diogenes. They disgust me.

>speaker at a Harvard graduation whining about muh oppresion

This guy is literally more privileged than almost anyone I know in my personal life.

His poem was nicely composed though, just a shit message.

It seems to me that these ivy league schools have gone completely to shit. Every time I see anything about one of their students they are an absolute moron.

FROM HITTIN LICKS
TO BANGING WHITE COLLEGE CHICKS

They probably accept every black guy that can feign intelligence like the guy in OP's vid.

QUANTITATIVE LITERACY SCORE BY RACE AND EDUCATION LEVEL

High School Diploma
White - 279
Black - 232

Some College
White - 304
Black - 258

2 Year Degree
White - 313
Black - 267

4 Year Degree
White - 329
Black - 280

Grad School
White - 338
Black - 285

(Source: nces.ed.gov/pubs93/93275.pdf)

I know non minorities who are also absolute phonies who have graduated Princeton, Yale, etc.

It seems like all you need is to have a nice smile and an empty head.

>Mr DoorX

I imagine it's more about having connections.

This is extremely cringeworthy.
It's just another slam poem.
Dumb people using big, "powerful" words to sound smart when they are actually saying absolutely fucking nothing of worth.

I don't know what's worse.
That such a dumbass even makes it into Harvard in the first place.
Or that his idea of looking like a smart person - even if he just pretends to be one - is sounding like a lame overemotional r'n'b artist.

WE WUZ ASTRONOMERS

VIEWING DEM TINY LIL CONSTELLATIONS

IN YO EYES

LIKE GLITTER

ON A STAGE

AND THAT STAGE

AINT JUST THIS STAGE

THE WHOLE WORLD IS A STAGE

AND WE ARE BUT ACTORS

READING OFF A SCRIPT

THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN

BY MEN

WHO COULD NOT EVEN DREAM

OF A PYRAMID

IN DA SAND

OF TIME

*white people hurry to rapturous applause*

Damn, koko has come a long way since last I checked.

My graduation had something similar. They had some negress do "spoken word." It's not Harvard, but we are one of the less liberal schools.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTk-17MJVEA

>people besides myself with whom I share a trait I never chose were treated badly by people besides yourself with you share a trait you never chose, please feel bad ;-;
Besides an appeal to emotion, what other logical fallacy is this?

>Reparators implying that slavery wasn't the greatest thing to ever happen to their ancestors
Had it not been for slavery those uppity puppets would be huddling around a cow to bathe in its urine stream, right before going back into their mud huts for their witch doctor appointment to cure their youngest's HIV.

>tfw no connections

there goes harvard

just another fucking shuck and jive session

paunchy white girls that got their hair braided in jamaica eat that bullshit up

>DAS RITE DAS RITE

So.

Yale
Harvard, there's a couple more isn't there?

Don't leave me hanging

Ha.

I'm completely white and attend a nice Ivy League school (Not Cornell, not Brown, not Dartmouth) and I went to a public school which was not a regular feeder into the Ivy League at all.

I would say that for those not already rich and bound to get in via feeder schools is to make academics secondary to extra-curriculars, business outside of school, volunteering, etc., while still getting straight As and taking 9 or so AP courses if your school has them, and getting 5s on all of them, good SATs, etc.

You know, I tried to really be understanding but this shit is stupid. I mean, say what you want for your speech but this kid is pretty delusional if he can stand up at a Harvard graduation and claim he is oppressed.

I mean damn, he's pretty well off compared to almost everyone I know. His poem was also pretty basic, even used space metaphors for his snow flake disorder.

In what way is this a poem?

Harvard is about either
Having Connections
Being an ultra leftist faggot who writes their entry paper about something muh justice related
Be a non-white with a scholarship
Be rich as fuck
Otherwise you aren't fucking getting in period

My point is that ignoring the racial statistics that it's easier for blacks to get in, which is basically the point of this thread, it's totally possible to get into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, if you had straight As in high school, took your school's most challenging courses, took 9+ AP tests with 5s on them, got above 2200 on SATs (or whatever the equivalent is with the new scoring these days), had some serious hobbies and competed with them at a world class level (sports, music), and either founded a relatively successful business/organization or volunteered for years to become a leader in not one but several such well-known and successful organizations. Honed writing skills and a compelling story for your essays are also necessary, and just luck.

It might sound like a lot, but I never see people who have all these things complaining that they didn't get in. It's always the people who tried very, very hard but simply didn't accomplish these things that don't get it.

And that's not to say that all the people who got in to the Ivy League here deserve it. Most of them are either rich or come from feeder schools, but I never see people with those attributes complaining that they didn't get in.

People think that just because they excelled superbly in one or a few of those attributes, like perfect grades + perfect SAT + a sport + some volunteering, that they should get in. That isn't enough, and that's why so many people here get sick of hearing people complain how they should've gotten in but didn't.

No. I'm white and none of those things and I did just fine.

See: But people will continue to spread your message like it's truth anyway.

So the ivy leagues scoop up rare gems with paired social and intellectual competency that are attracted to the big name. The gems do great things, contribute to the name, and airheads like Jamal DaConscious get a moment in the spotlight to represent Harvard as oh yes not only accomplished but diverse :^)

Jesus christ no one under 40 should be considered to vote

Sure. Not just them, but loads of rich idiots are here too. Because plenty of them come from feeder schools where the norm is to get into an Ivy League school and they're generally unbearable and plenty of them get something like a 2.5 gpa their first year.

So yeah, plenty of idiots here.
But a lot of smart ones as well. And some very quiet ones that have accomplished amazing things.

But honestly I hate it here and want to get out as soon as I can. The faculty is awful, the professors hate their students, it's bad. 1 more semester. And they have the audacity to ask for donations after the shit they make us deal with in terms of service. The big name carries no meaning, but I just hope it helps me get a job this year.

I don't really see what's wrong with this video

So white is about 22% Jew 28% Hispanic and black 15%

That doesn't even add up to 100%

The guy in the video's skin color is all wrong, are you blind?

Post yfw you realize that pol was right again

A LITERAL VERSION OF WISE MAGICAL NEGRO

What fucking year does he think he is living in?

The year of the uppity negro.

Yeah there should probably be Asian / South Asian / Pacific Islander / Native American / other