Is Paramore, dare I say, the Beatles of our century?

Is Paramore, dare I say, the Beatles of our century?

Reminder that Paramore, the biggest Pop Rock act of the century, has begun to release...

Post-Rock:
youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I

Chamber Pop:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ju7T4J1qbc

Post Punk/Spoken Word/Experimental Rock/Psychedelic Rock:
youtube.com/watch?v=2hsc42CFrUM

All this shouldn't be too surprising given that the members of Paramore have said their favorite musicians/groups include Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Bjork, and Talking Heads, just to name a few.

They're garnering more critical acclaim than ever and are experimenting more than ever. They're beginning their Rubber Soul/Revolver era and it's only getting better from here. Even if you're not a fan, ya should still acknowledge this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45Xzgma4LMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't read that gay reddit shit but post more hayley thighs

cute

You should read it though. :|

For (you)

Really makes you think...

Wow new meme thread
Also, what happen with the guy who used to post pics of black females?

I want to lick those legs and thighs clean
Especially after a sweaty concert

Those thighs hnnnggg

It's good to see how she is using only skirts and stocking in concerts nowadays

i would be her toilet

god damn brehs

Thicc

proxy paige vibes

Okay,i am gonna bring this thread back to life.Or get me banned cause of faggots.

with tits like those, it’s no surprise that chad wants a divorce

I am pretty sure Chad has better titties

I was going to shit all over that first song but fucking hell it was actually pretty good. Are Paramore actually worth listening to? I still hate their early shit though.

If you liked "Future", you might like "Part II" also especially the second half.
youtube.com/watch?v=45Xzgma4LMk

If you like the idea of New Wave-influenced Pop Rock, then I'd recommend their latest album, After Laughter. It just came out this year. You might not like their self-titled album, which was their album before After Laughter, but that's where Paramore started receiving serious critical acclaim and also when Sup Forums and RYM started having some actual respect for the band.

If you don't like their early material though, then for sure stay away from their first two albums. Their third album, Brand New Eyes, is a little iffy on whether you'd like it or not even though a lot of Paramore fans consider that their best still. (I'd say After Laughter is their best so far though, even though I enjoy everything they've released.)

Tasteless fag

In all honestly I might need to re-evaluate their early stuff but I never did care for it when I was in high school. And I feel like it's kind of a nostalgia thing for a lot of people so it might never click with me.

That being said I do enjoy some of their singles I hear on the radio now and then. The Ain't it Fun song is pretty catchy, same with Still Into You. There's also some sappy ballad that's pretty nice. Nothing special but pretty well written nonetheless. But that Future song makes me think there's more to them than I gave them credit for. Thanks for the suggestions m8

>Are Paramore actually worth listening to?
My man, after laughter is in my top ten albums this year and I dont even listen to that new wave bullshit

one of my favorite bands, they get better with every album (which is the opposite for a lot of bands)

and hayley is a qt so thats a plus (never noticed how thick she was hnng)

>And I feel like it's kind of a nostalgia thing for a lot of people so it might never click with me
For sure, that's how it tends to be with the 20+ year olds in the fanbase. But honestly, there is basically no nostalgia factor for me (I'm only 19) yet I've grown to unironically really enjoy even their early material. I'm not saying you might like their early material though. Even most hardcore Paramore fans admit their debut is their worst (even though for me, it's my second favorite of theirs).

>There's also some sappy ballad that's pretty nice
That's probably "Last Hope" or "The Only Exception". They're great. Also, yeah, the reason I even gave Paramore a chance was after hearing "Ain't It Fun" one day and then going to listen to the entire album only to be mind-blown by hearing the band closing the album with a Post-Rock song like "Future". I've basically been a fan since.

I'd highly recommend you listen to their latest album, After Laughter. It seems to be their most well-received outside of their typical Hot Topic-tier fanbase and it's for sure the most they've distanced themselves from their original sound.

>But that Future song makes me think there's more to them than I gave them credit for
Oh, also, interesting you bring that up, because I do unironically think there is something special about the band too. I wouldn't be surprised if it's due to their influences. All the members are huge Radiohead and Talking Heads fans. Hayley also likes Sufjan Stevens, Animal Collective, Slowdive, At the Drive-In, Failure, Bjork, Broken Social Scene, The Flaming Lips, Elliott Smith, Fugazi, Refused, Sigur Ros, and more, which is mostly just Sup Forumscore, but nonetheless, interesting for such a famous and accessible Pop Rock band.