You can't be a proper Sup Forumsack if you're not an avid /fit/izen as well

You can't be a proper Sup Forumsack if you're not an avid /fit/izen as well
You do know being unhealthy is the ultimate degeneracy, right?
Pic related
It's me

me on the left

me on the right

>he thinks being /fit/ will change anything

me on the top

Going to the gym doesn't fix social retardation

If you're not a Chad personality-wise I don't see why you would lift weights

>Can even beat emus
Opinion discarded

I'm a pretty ripped autist.

Me on the bottom

It makes you feel better as a person. It also majorly boosts confidence, which can give birth to a Chad personality.
You can do it.

Stats bro?

>lifting for girls

Lifting is for homos that worship mens bodies

>worshipping pears

Wish I had the money to lift or the balls. To scared to go and be laughed at.

Being a shredded autist is the ultimate redpill.

Make your own

You don't even lift you faggot. Those are skinny abs, all you gotta do is not eat and barely be fit.

Bro, find a nice cheap gym, look up the basics of dieting and lifting, and you're all set. The reality is, nobody at the gym gives a fuck about you or anybody else. If anything, they'll think more of you for the fact that you're there. That's more than most people do.
You got this.

>literally not the slightest indication of a penis bulge

k

Exercise is among the top things for mental health maintenance.

Just do Calisthenics. Don't wait for the money. Get ripped now.

>a leaf
>A FUCKING LEAF

Nah. Also it looks like he doesn't have roid bulge so that's always a plus

I work out and I've gained some muscle and made myself fairly lean, but I don't know why I even bother as I'm short at 5'10", and muscle looks stupid on short guys.

because, unlike yours, mine hangs down and not pointing straight out. Yours is held aloft by all the surrounding fat.

Pls rate. Been working on my pot belly because a chad told me it "makes the bitches wet" but recently found out he might be lying?

>Work 16 hours a day 6 days a week and be of health weight
>BUT WHY AREN'T YOU SHREDDED BRO?!

This is just kikery of a different kind.

>spending hours and hours on your body to please women and be their slave

Good job OP. Keep letting vaginas decide of your life.

>I'm not doing it for girls lol
Sure thing

You're not short, you spend to much time here if you believe that. Less than 5'9 is short. Don't believe all the memes.

>muscles look stupid on short guys
U wot?

You're not even big. You're just a skinny DYEL with low body fat %
I was as big as you 2 months after I started going to the gym, and I was skinny af when I started.

Probably he has shrunken babbyballs too

>OP replying with typical response of stupidity.
I mean I try not to be most Canadian posters here, but to use that as an argument. Not an argument. You're a skinny fuck, and not even close to fit.

>no hair on chest

Typical cut bro...disappointing

He lied, maybe a happy trail but not belly unless lumberjack mode. You are better than half the Sup Forumss here get a bigger shirt and keep lifting

Jesus Christ user, the women didn't give a shit about the potbelly, the guy was cute naturally. Women will say anyone quirks you have are fine as long as they still think you're cute.

I'm actually not. It's just the alternative of being a weak, beta boy (you) is not very appealing.

You're saying that doesn't look fucking ridiculous?

Look how fucking big his head looks.

How do you plan to beat up liberals if you are a pile of mush?

What good is a fat slug during a revolution?

this is the biggest advantage manlets have. They can shred their physique quicker.

If you're gonna fuck a women, youd better be good at it, and in plenty enough shape user.

Ok friend. I've been trying to motivate others but all the Shitposting is from kuknadians. Maybe I shouldn't post here anymore as to not trigger faggots like you.

I do pullups and dips at home

What is that peculiar shape of your left nipple?! Get that checked out man.

I stay chubby cause I eat like a retard but I can run my two miles in 13:35, 78 pushups and 82 situps in 2 minutes; in the gym I can comfortably lift 1/2/2.25(pls no bully)/4, and 16 pullups if I'm fresh, maybe once or twice a month I go with a friend to her jiu jitsu class, it's fun-ish but I doubt I've learned anything applicable.

I'm pretty happy with my level of fitness and definitely want to work at at least maintaining, improving, I feel like, would take time out of my schedule, and my job is active enough as it is.

But I know I'm not good enough for /fit/

>spending hours a day on your body to please women
>a bad thing
Yeah you're fucking retarded. Kill yourself ASAP.

Not trying to be big bro, just fit, which I am.

this

I was thinking about growing it out. Idk

You just made this thread to post a pic of yourself you faggot.

Good start! What else? Diet?

No not really. And I'm sure girls don't either. And he's probably in great shape there. And at a physical peak in healthiness...I'm failing to see what's wrong here

How long have you been lifting? How many days a week do you lift? How long do you left each day? What supplements do you take?

>back,shoulder,leg,core day
>manlet is taking up back machine
>wait for 5 mins as he acts like the shit
>give me a look as I get on and put 2 plates on each side
I fucking hate manlet's man, especially is they think they're hot shit

>do Calisthenics
>Get ripped

I'm saying that his head looks gigantic and disproportionate, and the muscle just exacerbates that.

He looks ridiculous.

⊙_⊙
Maybe

>Recently started lifting and using whey proteing

I'm only a month or so into 5X5 and I honestly feel much better throughout the day. I plan on making this a long-time habit.

5'10" isn't short, faggot. It's a regular height. Why am I even giving you a free confidence boost you absolutely hopelessly insecure Sup Forums memester homo fuck off

OP is a faggot.
>Taking selfies of yourself
>You're no better than the vain self centered whores that get BTFO here everyday.

>Hairless torso

Go to hell you fucking twink faggot....

I'm just trying to weed out the degenerates on Sup Forums

You're either a twink or a big gay bear
I chose twink.

Honestly dude depending on your diet, yes, you can get fairly ripped without weights. Ripped doesn't necessarily mean big, however.

Run every day, sprint every other day, neither of which take long, then build a workout plan of pullups, pushups, situps, planks and stretches, maybe some cycling, and you'll look better than you think.

Good for you user, stay at it. With that attitude you may even make it

I'm depressed and anxious as shit. Healthy weight/diet but no desire to get ripped, I'd look like a retard. And I'd be way too self conscious in a gym full of roidheads.

I'm with you bro
>get buff
>beat shitskins
>marry white chick
>have a lot of kids
>save our race from extinction
you got step 1 down
(pic related: me)

>so you can be their slave

Other way around buddy

>combining legs with back
>not having a day dedicated to back
Cmon man

Someone mention /fit/? Legendary lifter here, I can confirm that lifting changed my outlook on life 100%

I think a weight program with a large calorie surplus bulk would be better for a skellington like me.

>I'd look like a retard

Not any more than you look as a skinnyfag. Being a skeleton doesn't make you special.

Fuuaaaark mirin those triceps
Routine?

*biceps

I hear this alot but it's what I do, I regret nothing. 4 back exercises, 2 shoulder, 3 ab, and 5 legs.
Borat: vey nice

You don't really care about degeneracy and social decline OP. You're just a vain person and this is your attempt to validate yourself. Your body is not as good as you think it is, and I'm guessing you're ugly to boot, you fucking rodent

"Chad personality"

You mean being a well spoken individual with charisma and confidence. Not some babbling autist who has to relentlessly "redpill" people and even make small children cry like most of Sup Forums

>tfw bicep stretch marks
Why even get fit when you'll just ruin your body in the process?

I'm not a skeleton. Like I said, healthy weight and I've got decent abs. And I don't want to be "special". Sup Forums worships masculine men from the past but they didn't spend their time in a sausage fest gym, they did physical labour to stay healthy, which I quite enjoy.

Where the fuck is your body hair, fag?

If your goal is getting big then yeah, you need calories+gym, but still don't neglect cardio.

As a skellington though you have a unique opportunity to fix your diet (still, get the right amount of calories), get into running/sprinting and body weight exercise, and attain an ottermode body, which, if you're lifting for looks, is easier to get to than the standard set by weight lifters. I won't comment my own opinion on that physique, but I will say that you'll probably end up healthier if you opt for running/pushups/Good diet over weights/extra calories.

>Australia
>calling anybody ugly
Pretty much just wanted to start a /fit/ thread on Sup Forums
If healthy habits trigger you I guess you should head on over to tumblr

It's what happens when you are a little faggot for a long time man, mark of Kane.
I curl 50,45,40 ten times on each arm. Just put coconut oil on that this this used to be WAY worse.

Lol, nonsense.
The top bodybuilders are all average height; i.e. phil heath, kai greene, jay cutler.
Buff guys with average height who stand next to tall people end up looking bigger.

> Army prt standards
Should have chose the Air Force c:

Same as mine I presume: genetics.

No substitute for genetics aesthethically.

>tfw have fucking terrible golfers elbow and can't lift as a result.