What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

I've been waiting for this moment.

And nothing of value was lost.

Fake news? I just loaded his YT channel and tried a few recent videos. Everything seems fine to me.

Wait, nevermind. I'm an idiot. I was looking at the main Needle Drop YT channel. I never watched anything on thatstheplan.

Probably had something to do with this.

He's another cunt youtube """content"""" """""creator""""" that will only make youtube videos if he gets paid for it and not because he enjoys making videos. I'm glad all these fucking millennial babies are getting their internet fun money taken away, that's what you get for not having a real job like a normal person. Eat shit meloncunt

so sjw nonsense as usual

Of all the non sequiturs here Mysterious Mr. Enter is probably the funniest. What a sperg

>T&E and MDE on the same chart

he's giving up

>"""content"""" """""creator"""""
Not liking it doesn't mean it's not content.

cr1tikal is funny fuck you

I like Internet Comment Etiquette.

edgy 15 year olds love mde

oh god I hope his main channel gets fucking pruned and he gets banned.

Don't we all

Sup Forums doesn't seem to.

What is this retarded image? There are things here that aren't even comedy, and some things I don't know any young people who watch. Jesus christ this is stupid

its butthurt and resentment

Not to mention it seems whoever made this just threw in literally any contemporary media he could think of

>tfw annie bananie married a black chick only to have the right to make fun of black people
based

As if they matter? They beat their meat on old memes. Literally trash.

Fucking finally.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

my dog, where is xra

>triggered by shitposting

Why are you here?

jerma is funny

After that retarded spongebob video the guy should lose all youtube privileges