Weird kink thread

Weird kink thread.

I’ll start: I want Random Dude(s) to drug my wife and fuck every hole of her passed-out body and then come all over her face.

Post pics

Maybe if this thread goes somewhere.
Or offline to kik.

Same

kik?

Ok, cool. Wife and I used to do shit where I could drug and fuck her.
Have actually got someone else in OP.
Because really needed money. Arranged through CL.

how was that?

I fantasize about my cute lovely bbw mum being taken be a big black Cock or a group of dudes, filling up her holes. Making her cheat on dad

Sign me up. Random dude reporting in.
Would she be into something like that? Maybe minus the being drugged tge fuck pit.

Damn it. I'm in a confessing mood, I'm gonna do a greentext on how it went down.

Drop yours.

Okay, but why?

No, she wouldn’t. That’s what’s attractive about it.

please do

What did she take? My wife and I are trying to do this.

I don’t know, really. Cuck fetish I guess but she wouldn’t go for that. I get off knowing other dudes find her attractive and want to do dirty things to her body. I couldn’t talk to my friends about it like I can here. That sort of thing.

weired fetish you say?
i'd like to confront girls with their nudes

just hard to find those with contact info

I feel like I know this girl, what's her name? also post more pics if you have them

Not sure I would call this a weird kink. But my wife's best friend is super hott. I don't even want to fuck her. I want to fuck my wife doggy style, while my wife eats out the friend. Or maybe they fuck eachother while I jack off.

I've had the same fantasy, but about exes. Somehow with my current gf, I can't do the cuck thing, but I get off thinking about exes getting forcibly gangbanged

Random girl, user.

Yeah that’s hot. Not weird at all.

just a random girl? reverse image came up with nothing

Yeah, exes I want gang-blacked or whatever. With my wife I’d just rather have it be a bit more intimate.

I enjoy hearing rape/snuff fantasies about my gf and other hot friends

Am on phone so not easy and might take half an hour, here's a start for you

> money tight because bad financial decisions
> Damn probably not gonna be able to make rent in next couple months
> Wife and I both getting stressed, running out of options
> Sex life was always weird, now she's barely interested at all
> We have arrangement where I can fuck her when she is on valium, dope and booze combo
> Start getting thoughts maybe get someone in and they pay to fuck her
> Nah, stupid idea. Not fair on her, she wouldn't be into, plus real dangerous having a random in the house for sex
> After a month put ad of cl, 'wife dtf but she's gonna be out of it'. Not expecting anything of it though
> Get couple bites. Weird fuckers, but also a dude who seems sort of normal
> Real nervous end up responding to him
> He's couple years older than us, nearly 30, said he's always wanted to screw a passed out chick
> Do enough back and forth it gets to the point this is actually gonna happen
> Arrange Sat night. He will pay $500. Have a few rules in place.
> That night wife in good mood.
> Start drinking early, really want this to go well.
> Strange af looking at her knowing she's gonna eat fucked by a dude tonight and she doesn't even know it's gonna happen. Even worse, she wouldn't be into it.
> By 10pm shes loosening up. I'm getting a little bit of action, kissing, feeling her up.
> Put her into bed, she's out of it.
> Ok, that much done, plan working
> Text dude tell him it's all in place for him
> Sit on bed look at wife and apologize. She's in bra and cotton panties. Lying on her back, i position her, legs open, knees bent. I'm hot AF, pull knickers to one side and eat her pussy a bit to pass the time
> Phone goes, he's outside
> Ok, this is it

Cont

Saved her from here once upon a time.

ah ok, swear to god she looks like a girl i was with once.

Could be, user.

I have your same kink. I’d love to see a stranger (or more) taking advantage of my passed out girlfriend

What do you mean?

damn. Go on, OP!

OP here. Anyone want to chat about this (or other) kinks after this thread dies leave your kik and I’ll contact you.

Go on, it’s si exciting

Need to hear more, please.

Can you leave your kik please?

"hey girl, nice nudes of you"
and see her reaction

Rg3334

but that's so ... why? who hurt you?

ha, is your gf hot?

more

Oh, that seems too much. But I’ve given my gf’s nudes to some guys who know her

I'm in the same boat, user. Don't know that I'd actually go through with it, but damn the thought it sexy

hot. How was that? Always fantasized about doing something like this

thats not a weird kink on this site you're just a cuck

She's cute, great tits/bod

larp incoming

post a pic? Feel free to crop out face, just curious now

Yeah, sometimes I think I will do it for real sooner or later. But at the moment I don’t know what she should take to pass out for hours and get fucked

why to much?
i dont blackmail or anything

Nobody. I don’t really want it to happen irl but the kink gets me Willy stiff.

it's just really risky. But I'll admit it'd be tempting if there were some guaranteed, low-risk way of doing it

Yes, it’s hot. I was chatting with this guy online who knows her, I brought the conversation about sex and naked pics. Then one things lead to aother and we start to share some pics. He asks me if I have some of my gf and I say yes. It’s so exciting to know he can see her around everyday

I've posted her plenty too lol

Eh, of course it is. How do you imagine it and where?

Man, this is my goal too. Idk how to initiate that convo though lol

Not sure I could ever do it. Other than maybe do it to her myself and not invite a stranger. That could be hot.

I mean: she would ask how you got those pics, no?

haha this is kinda my dream right here. I'd cum buckets if I got to do the same thing

Thats not wierd. Your just a cuck. Its gay tho

It’s difficult, very difficult. The other guy I met him online and I discovered he knew her after I showed him her pics. But i repeat it's difficult (and risky) to start this kind of conversation with a friend

sure
i'd tell some random story if wanted or if you want to tell her the truth

The thought of a stranger doing it is more and more exciting, man

I want to be fully encased in latex with a female mask to look like a doll

Damn...never thought of this. If it was a guy I trusted to keep his mouth shut I’d LOVE to do this.

Yeah see that's the issue. You can never predict how they'll react. But he reacted well/liked the pics?

It is! You should see his eyes when he meets her now that he has seen her naked pics. Priceless

Yeah, it really is.

Would you expect a: "did you like them?" or a "which one was your favorite?"

Meet him at the door, yep he looks totally normal. He's real nervous too. That makes me feel better.
> Bring him into lounge, pour him a bourbon. He gives me $250. Says rest handed over when he leaves. That's fine by me.
> Talk about rules again. I will watch, gonna sit quietly in the corner and won't interrupt. He swears he has no STDs, tell him she's on birth control so he can blow in her. No anal. He can take a couple photos but none with her face
> Tell him, ok dude, you ready?
> I think both of us do a gulp
> I walk into bedroom first. Just to double check. Yep she's still coma'ed out, I put the blanket over her
> Call him in
> 'shes all yours dude'
> Only have lamp on, it's pretty dark, I sit down and say 'im not even here, dont even think about me, its just you and her'
> He gets onto the bed
> Starts feeling her body over the sheets
> Leans in and kisses her face
> Lies down and just hugs her while burying his face into her neck
> does this for a while. Ok he's being gentle, that's good
> Puts his hand under the sheets
> Feels her tits, see it moving down
> He's full on kissing her neck and looks like hes started feeling her pussy
> Pulls he sheet down and motorboats her
> Dudes getting worked up now
> No response from her at all
> Can tell he's proper feeling her up, hand is all over her cunt, looks like he's pushing hard
> he sits up an pulls sheet off
> just looks at her for a bit
> pulls front of his shorts down, pulls dick out
> Ok this is weird, but all part of the deal
> Grabs her hand and wraps her fingers around him
> Uses her to fap himself a little
> Leans forward and rubs it on her stomach
> Positions himself at her feet
> Opens her legs, starts rubbing her thighs
> Feeling her pussy under her pants
> Goes in and starts licking her out
> Can tell he's into this, moaning and sighing
> Sits up, gets her legs together and pulls her underwear off
> Puts her legs back down and spreads them in front of him

More incoming

Random story like what? My gf is so scared about her naked pics that she could never know someone has seen them

Did he give you comments? Rate her body, talk about what he'd do to her, etc?

Exactly, this is the risk. You have to trust this guy and he doesn’t have to be a dickhead. The guy I met was a perv but a good guy, he appreciated those pics and asked for more

I can think of a couple of my wife’s coworkers (who I just know think about fucking her) who would love them. But too risky. Maybe one of my friends? If they had pics, too, and would trade.

Damn...need to set this up.

Sometimes I hope she passes out in a disco or similar

Enjoying, user. Keep going!

This is cuckolding and desire for affirmation on your part. You don't think too well for yourself or about your relationship, so other men finding your wife desirable salves your weak ego.

Had a threesome with a buddy and his girl once. Half way through he gets up, sits in a chair in the corner, and watches us. She started talking about how much she loved being fucked by another guy, asking if he liked watching her little pussy get destroyed and then begged me to cum in her. End of the night we had sex three times while he just watched and jerked it.

From that point on i have always wanted to do that again, it was amazing listening to her and having some other guy watch me pound his girl...

no do not expect that, but honestly, it happened once.
they have been posted on some of those kik useradding sites or on some other kind of website.

Yeah, of course. Now he knows my fantasy so he comments my gf a lot even when I meet him for real (my gf doesn’t know, so it doesn’t happen in front of her)

So you let someone rape your wife for money...

Friends is less risky but more difficult to start this conversation. Maybe you can start by showing them some pics of your girl as a mistake

So hot so far. Any pics (no face) for a visual??

Go on, it’s getting so interesting

the best thread today

Oh, I understand. It’s exciting but it could never happen with my gf

damn. Any way we could see a pic of her? Crop the face if you want to be cautious

nice

OP here. Sounds accurate, user. Not too difficult to pinpoint. Any more expert insights?

to bad, still want to send me her nudes?

I’m on my smartphone, I don’t have them here. Leave your kik if you want, I will add you later

At this point the question is: who would like to fuck another man’s passed out girlfriend?

i'd do

Age and where are you from? Would you know how to do it?

I’m in. Pick me!!!

Same question

definetly would

25 europe

So far I've only got positive comments on my nudes I put online, mostly from men and some other women.

33, NY
I would have no idea how to do it.