I'm filling out a police application right now. I smoked weed in High school and a little bit in college...

I'm filling out a police application right now. I smoked weed in High school and a little bit in college. Haven't touched the stuff in over 2 years. Do I tell the truth on the application?

nah pigs hate weed

>Do I tell the truth on the application?
Nah, they'll send you to jail if you confess to doing drugs.

no, they have no way of finding out

They don't care either way. It's a test of your candor.

Yes. A bit of experimentation is no big deal, especially over two years ago. Falsifying any part of the application or background investigation materials is a very big deal and grounds for immediate dismissal.

Make sure to tell them you sold weed too. That'll help.

No. You never tell the truth for things like that. The same goes for MEPS.

Thanks bois

My ex had to take a polygraph to become a state trooper so I would just say tell the truth

I joined the navy recently man, the less you tell them the better. I've done hella drugs and lied to the doctor at MEPS throughout it. Even my recruiters told me to lie. No is your best friend my man

your going to be taking a polygraph test

a polygraph is not credible evidence but it does not matter
if they think you are lying they wont hire you

your best bet is just be honest about it, they can still hire you if you have smoked weed if they like you. just be honest and let the chips fall as they may

>Statute of limitations
>Never thinking of doing this considering the resource drain.

This user is right. If there was no polygraph test I would say fuck it

You went to college and are applying to be a police officer? Lol

When i applied for the army I told them that i did because it was important to be 100% truthful and transparent

If you say no, they probably already know you're lying, ask someone about it because no one cares about paperwork, it just has to be done

Polygraph can be easliy faked. There was a show on it

I am a police officer for little over a year, yes tell the truth they dont care as long as its been 2+ years, do not lie you will take a lie detector and if they think your lying you will not be hired and they will tell every department when a new department contacts them and asks why they didn't heire you

I lied about having asthma and told them I had 20/20 vision when I clearly had glasses on my face. 6 years and a deployment to AFG. They don't give a shit.

What state? Say you tried it in high school or Its been YEARS (plural) since you've tried it.

My uncle (retired cop) said that they want no drug use for the prior 10 years for applicants for his department. If you don't have a record for the drug use, they have no way of knowing. Don't tell them.

>I'm filling out a police application

dad was a cop. he was honest and said he tried in two times in high school sophomore year.

I told them I'd smoked a joint on the ride over. No problem, they just said not to smoke on duty, and I was in. It's pretty laid back on our force.

I live in Canada. Here they do a lie detector test and disqualify you if you lie. Tell the truth and they won't really care. They probably prefer you to have some experiences with it.

Lol

Polygraphs are junk science the real test is how you behave and what you say when the test is off and they are hooking you up

Tell the truth.

Yeah, be honest about high school but skimp out about college, the older the experiments the better.
Also if its legal in the state then fuck it, won't matter at all and just be honest.

Tell them you smoke crack and beat niggers on a regular basis.

>Lie, and don't get caught lying. They don't want saints, they want people who can pass for a saint

I suggest Ativan for the polygraph

Yeah, my mom is a cop and she smoked in college. She almost didn't get the job but the let her for being honest

Did you get caught?
>No
Why would you ever consider telling them now?
Stupid.

Also put a push pin tack in your shoe. Step on it during the first few setup questions. What they ask to set up a true / false baseline before the real questions that matter.

If you really have to ask that question, then you shouldn't be a cop

>They don't want saints, they want degenerates who can pass for a saint
ftfy and it's truth. Also give them signs that you want to abuse people and make criminals out of them, they'll appreciate the performance and the total lack of conscience for meeting quotas

Just here to say I love cop dick.

And good luck OP

I also want to be a cop but I've smoked weed, did acid, MXE, salvia, adderall, vyvanse and have drank underage. What do?

Did you experience any spiritual phenomena on any of those drugs? Have you experienced anything that has made you more insightful about life and it's purpose on any of those drugs?

No and no. There's no such thing as a spiritual experience and there is no meaning to life.

No, they know that you are lying but unless you get a lie detector test all they care about is your piss test.

Lol ok oceans 13

Deputy sheriff here. As long as it was only weed and nothing harder and it's been over a year most departments don't care they understand that shit is everywhere and is going to be legal soon. The best thing to do is tell the truth if you lie it will most likely show up on a polygraph test and then they won't be so happy about the fact you lied. It won't lead to a trial or jail time thy will just black ball you from applying Again.

chief of police here. this man speaks the truth.

Going to college is a requirement to become a police officer in most places.