I'm in trouble and I don't know what to do Sup Forumsros. Spoiler for those who want this be something it isn't, no sex

I'm in trouble and I don't know what to do Sup Forumsros. Spoiler for those who want this be something it isn't, no sex.

>be 22 year old me
>had Christmas with extended family last night
>have a good time
>somehow get wrangled in to driving my 16 year old cousin home because her parents had to work this morning
>OK, not a problem
>gets to be 3am and we're both drunk as 7 Indians
>roads are slicker than shit
>not driving two hours like this
>decide she can stay at my place until morning then I'll drive her home

my place is basically a shack. It's an old hunting cabin that was in my price range and it came with a barn so it's mine now. Not really important why I live in a shack, the point is I have a three rooms, the front porch the main room and the shitter.
>get back to my place
>colder than shit, build a fire real quick
>cousin wants to shower
>asks me to wait on front porch (shower is in the main room because I have been meaning to expand the shitter but haven't finished)
>fuck that the front porch isn't insulated or even heated
>tell her no
>she proceeds to strip naked right in front of me and gets in the shower
>falls down and rips the shower curtain off with her
>can't have her drowning on my watch
>help her out of the tub
>put one of my old shirts on her and carry her to the couch
>she's still stupid drunk at this point
>falls asleep pretty quickly
>I go out to the barn to check everything (I raise ornamental pheasants for some extra money and they don't take the cold very well)
>come in and she's still on the couch but no longer has my shirt on, is using it as a pillow
>cover her up with a blanket and go to bed myself
>wake up this morning and she's in bed with me still naked
>she's still sleeping so I cover her back up and head out to the barn for morning chores
>she's awake and dressed when I get back in
>go to town get some breakfast and take her home

>talk some about last night cause it's a long drive
>she thanks me for helping her in the shower and for the ride home, everything seems OK
>then shit changed
>"did you enjoy it?"
>laugh it off say I hardly remember anything
>awkward small talk the rest of the way to her place

I am 100% sure that I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't handle her any more than was necessary, I didn't touch her inappropriately, and I woke up in the same clothes I passed out in. Yet she seems to have the idea that I did something. I don't know if I should talk to my uncle about it or let sleeping dogs lie, in this world of baseless sexual assault charges I can only imagine how "22 year old man shares his bed with drunk naked underage cousin" will play out.

What do I do now? Every option seems to lead to trouble be it now or down the road, should I try to get on top of this or just play it through and hope nothing bad comes of it?

Look man if you didnt do anything then you are good.

Pics of ornamental pheasants.

she was talking about the view

I should clarify, when she asked if I enjoyed it it was on the line between curiosity and an accusation which is what is causing my concern. If she said it some other way I don't think it would be a problem, but like I said earlier it seems like she thinks I did something that I am 100% sure I didn't do.

Do white supremacists/neo nazis Photoshop tattoos on hot girls in an attempt to lure people into believing normal attractive people are part of their movement?

You missed a golden opportunity to fuck a 16yo, you could be a fag?

This

Who buys that and how much are they?

How many cocks have you had in your mouth?

Judging by the picture and the fact that you raise shitbirds in a shack, I hope you go to jail.

I raise Golden and Amherst, pic related isn't mine but it is an Amherst.

I hope that's all it is, but I have had a ten pound stone in my stomach ever since she said that.

I don't know friend, I saved it for the girl not the tattoo.

Do you eat them or fuck them?

>shitbirds in a shack
Dope name for a business. Put a sign out by the road, OP.

I wish I had a shack with a barn...

also op, chill, you're fine

There is only one way to sort this out properly, mate.
Once you get the next chance, ask her about whether she thinks you raped her in her sleep that night. Nothing can save you from this.

If a bitch asks if you enjoy it, you respond with a question you fuck wit

>Which part?

Then banter. If she says the shower part you can say "we could have done without you ripping it down but I fixed it. You still have an open invitation" If she then pushes the naked part you just say that you didn't really get the chance to.

>commies
>say that you didn't really get the chance to
Has it occurred to you that some men do not want to fuck their underage cousins

You're probably fine m8 BUT if this happened to me I would call her and ask for clarity.

she probably meant "did you enjoy the show" as in seeing her naked.
girls can tell when there's been a dick in their pussy, so unless she's a retard she knows you two didn't fuck.

to prevent future awkwardness you may want to call her on the phone (no text messages that could come back and haunt you) and straight up ask her what she meant by that, because nothing inappropriate happened, and you didn't want her thinking it did.

also, nice birds.

I got a good laugh. Thanks anons, have some tits.

I'd buy the fuck outta one of those bad boys.

I eat chicken almost daily.

Not fucking your cousin makes you a fag?

You got a problem with pretty birds and attractive women?

And pic related is a golden.

I don't know what that one is but it looks kinda like a melanistic ringneck, could probably get 25 for it at any swap meet. I sell mine for $75/pair mainly to local 4H kids and people looking to have a living decoration in their garden.

Are you sad that hot girls are a part of their movement? Or are you just sad that no hot girls like you?

I actually had something similar happen to me. I agreed to let my 14-year-old niece stay with me when school got called off for a little bit of freezing rain. Her mom (my sister in law) was worried about her being home when it was cold in case the power went out.

Well the little bit of freezing rain turned into a goddamn fuckton of freezing rain that went on for 2 days, followed by another 3 days of not being able to go anywhere for all the trees down.

We lost power that afternoon and obviously we were cold as fuck not long after. The second day, she actually suggested we try getting under covers naked to sleep. I hesitantly agreed.

We slept like that each night. Nothing happened. After the first few minutes, it wasn't awkward anymore because it really was warm. She asked me at one point if her boobs were smaller than most girls I'd seen, but that was as sexual as it got.

After the fact I was a little worried like you, but a few years later she brought it up and thanked me for not being weird about it.

You're probably fine. And one other anons have said, she knows you didn't fuck her.

So...what size were her boobs? Don't leave us hanging.

how old were you at the time this made up fantasy happened and did you get a boner in the fantasy?

I think you should talk to her, not her parents...
Tell her the truth, just like you told us.
And then you tell about your concern, that she may think something happened.
And now I have a question for you, sir:

Why? You have a really good chance and "wasted". Is she ugly, fat, weird or something?

Don't you think she might be doing it on pourpose?

>she actually suggested we try getting under covers naked to sleep. I hesitantly agreed.

Because her bra and panties and your underwear would completely stop any possibility of shared body heat in that situation? Seems totes legit bro.

Lmfao

perfect tits are perfect.

DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT IT
just let it lie, dont bring it up ever, just let it go

seriously, bringing it up would be bad.

what you should do 100% is write a full account of what happened down on paper, sign and date it, and put it in an envelop and hide it, then whenever this issue comes up EVER, just bring it out, and get a lawyer. DO NOT ADMIT ANYTHING TO ANYONE. if you do you are fucked

ALSO:
16 is age of consent in most states, you are not legally in trouble for ANYTHING
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so do not worry about legal problems, the only problem you should worry about is if she ever claims rape, but sex never happens so you should be ok, just have a full recount of what happened written down somewhere, so you do not mix up facts or become hazy/unsure of anything later on

>she proceeds to strip naked right in front of me and gets in the shower
>falls down and rips the shower curtain off with her
>help her out of the tub

How's her tit game? You should have at least gotten an """""accidental"""" handful as you were helping her out of the tub

That's what I asked. What size are her boobs OP?

nOPe

Its about not being creepy so she doesn't feel violated and run off with a false rape claim you asshole

But also no reason to close the door on getting some ass

>your cousin

>But also no reason to close the door on getting some ass
Confirmed, you're a desperate degenerate.

>Its about not being creepy so she doesn't feel violated and run off with a false rape claim you asshole
>flirting with your 16 yo cousin makes it not creepy
Honestly what is wrong with you

Not huge, I would reckon they are about as big as a healthy size apple.

>You have a really good chance and "wasted". Is she ugly, fat, weird or something?

She's family. The are millions of other women in the world, only 26 are family. It's not worth fucking up both of our lives because I can't keep it in my pants for one night. Don't get me wrong she is a real looker and it definitely crossed my mind, but it's just not worth the price of admission.

Sort it out with her you fucking idiot. If she's truly of the opinion that you fucked her, she may go ahead and ruin your life.

i agree with this guy. call her and make sure she isn't too hung over, then ask her if she thinks yall did some weird incest shit. then set her straight if she thinks that you're the reason her drunk ass was nekkid. also, tell her to be more careful in the future because she could wind up prego by some random nog.
nice looking birds too.

Well ok... But I don't think it would "fucking up both of our lives"if she's into it too.
She'd probably never tell anyone.
And I think you may still have a chance, would you do it if she was clear about wanting it?
Just talk to her and figure out what she was thinking.
I know she's family, but it's not like you two will mary or something... Just keep it a secret.
You may regret not trying this later on, I know I would.

girls and faggots have a board where they tell everyone all about shit that theyve done. it's reddit.
she may tell someone, but it wont get any attention unless it can be used to virtue signal or promote shitfuck sjwness

This desu, just talk with her,

then greentext the story of how she sucked your dick lulz

But if you really don't want it/think it's worth it...
Talk to her anyway just to clarify things up and move on with your life without fearing some misunderstood.

She may tell her best friend or some shit, but what I was saying is: She would not tell someone who can ruin everything, like their family.
If she wants it, she will keep it a secret, 'cuz she'd be embarrassed about it too if someone discovers

nice

Dude, since when did you use Sup Forums? Call me asap.

Hmm 16.. Sup Forums...

Check Global Rule 2 bud.

Identity politics is identity politics, whether it be pro- or anti-white. "their" movement my ass get the fuck out of here you greasy sjw

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET YOUR DRUNK UNDERAGE COUSIN SHOWER??

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET YOUR DRUNK UNDERAGE COUSIN GET NAKED??

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET YOUR DRUNK UNDERAGE COUSIN SLEEP IN YOUR BED... NAKED??

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET YOUR DRUNK UNDERAGE COUSIN CONTINUE THINK THAT SHE WAS ANYTHING MORE THAN DRUNK AND NAKED???

you deserve every second of the inevitable rape charges you FUCKING moron

FUCKING IDIOT holy shit I haven't seen a Sup Forumsro this stupid in years

*SHOWER LATE AT NIGHT FUCKING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

>>flirting with your 16 yo cousin makes it not creepy

lol

Im sorry OP, but this thread is getting hijacked. It is now a storytime thread. Let me know if you guys want me to start things off.

It is 100% important why you live in a shack if you’re going to be accused of raping your underage cousin in it.

go

Well, I've got a question for you guys: If you can truly tell me something useful, I'll appreciate it!

>be me
>in royal marines
>getback from 3rd tour in afganistan
>me and my mates go to a bar to get drunk af
>after a little while femanon approaches
>"hey soldier want to buy me a drink?"
>fuck it why not
>we get wasted and i end up leaving with her
>get back to her place
>we fuck
>she falls asleep after and i leave
>around nine months later i see her again in shop