1. your country

1. your country
2. your honest, non meme opinion on Latin America and Latin Americans

Kill anyone below 110 IQ points

I would like to say that I'll miss you

you don't need to involve others on your suicidal tendencies

bump

It could be the best place in the world if it wasn't ruined by retarded politicians.

you can say that of any planet in this known universe

You're right, I was thinking about it right after I posted that but I thought no one would see that lmao

I think countries with super high murder rates need strong rulers to make the army fight against narcos and gangs, and that they wont unfuck themselves without thousands of deaths.

I am not a racist and have no problem with bolivians, peruvians etc if they obey the laws. I think it is cool to be neighbours of countries which to some degree are still living ancient civilizations.

1. Mexico
2. USA

Strange people they kills for nothing expecally brazilian people,if you go in kaotik .com there are a lot of execution in the street .......pure Blood hell

chile > argentina > colombia > brazil

1. Mexico
2. Unfixable wasteland, worst region of the world desu

But our politicians are ten levels above any politician in Europe when it comes to corruption and all that stuff desu senpai

I'd be interesting to see how far a Latino American country would go with a group of politicians that actually cared about making their country great

what is your opinion of the average american's / anglo's accent when speaking spanish?

what are some of the sounds that we often pronounce strangely? how do i make my spanish smoother?

I've been to Ciudad Juarez, and basically:
>cultural heritage is god tier, but your society is broken af
>food is god tie...wait, there's maggots in this cheese.
>why are there maggots in this cheese?
>and why are you people eating brain?
>great for burger tourism
>the average latino is pretty chill, fun to hang out with
>spanish is a great language
>all of your politicians need to die
>los drogas

none 2bh

EEUU, I dont mind living in Latin America. I live in a not good part of peru and it still really isnt that bad compared to Africa desu

>worst region of the world
subsaharan africa?

Very stupid people

find a native speaker from a commonly heard country like colombia or mexico(try someone from the DF in Mexico or Bogota from Colombia) and have them teach you to emulate how they speak.

>isnt that bad compared to Africa
user....

It isn't.

you're aware that nothing can be worse than africa, right? so I could say that cuba or venezuela aren't that bad compared to africa but that's not saying much

Ask a chilean for help

>USA
>BUILD A WALL

btw, how's that wall going user? are you building it already?

1) USA
2) Its hard. Because Latino America is so many different countries and cultures. This is something I have come to learn and appreciate from being on Sup Forums.

Peru = Cool. Long history, friendly people afaict. They eat guinea pigs. Very American Indian culture. I assume Paraguay and Bolivia are similar but I never met any. Guatemala too but its Maya instead of Inca.
Mexico = Delicious food, mostly good people online and irl both. Also has a very good culture, don't like the drug gang bs but neither do they. They work very hard and all but need to stop working so hard so that way Americans can unionize better. I feel like they are our brother.
Venezuela = Mess right now, I feel bad for them. Dont know anything else.
Colombia = Seem like good people too. I hear there are Ameriboos there same as Panama and that makes me like them more.
Argentina = Kinda arrogant, seem kinda bland. I have an aunt from Argentina and I love her a lot, she really does say she is white just like the memes.
Brazil = Very friendly and outgoing people, they always seem like cool guys to know. Weird food. My dad went there and he got change from his hotel in chocolates.
Cuba = More conservative than other Latinos because they had to run away from Communism.
Uruguay =Special snowflakes. They will tell you the LOUDEST they are ~not like the other Latinos~. So there you go. Not like other Latinos.

There is bidding happening for contracts but no budget set to pay them.
A man can dream though.
At least Trump is kicking out the Mexicans desu. Don't come here.

>At least Trump is kicking out the Mexicans desu
is he doing it? the last I knew is that there was a little happening in Texas related to that, I don't want to make a thread about that here because I would end redirected to Sup Forums and I really want to avoid going there

>I assume Paraguay is similar
yeah nah mate you're a cunt

He isn't. He probably read a breitshart article linked from Sup Forums saying how immigration is down 100,000% since Trump was sworn in.

Argentina used to be comparable to Australia during the early 20th century, so look to us as what you lads could have been

Trump signed an order giving ICE more ability to deport people. DACA is still law but a lot of the people covered by it are getting deported anyways. Idiots are painting targets on their back by protesting deportation only to get rounded up and deported by ICE.

let us be irrelevant in peace, pls