Taking my gf in for an abortion today we both agree to it but she's still really down today's the ultrasound appt...

Taking my gf in for an abortion today we both agree to it but she's still really down today's the ultrasound appt. Any advice Sup Forumsros

Be there for each other

Fedex the aborted fetus to a pro-life group with a note saying "You're next"

She has to get an ultrasound first? What state do you live in?

don't do it lol

Dont be a pussy and do it

Be a man and do the abortion yourself.

She's having doubts. How old are you guys? Are you sure about this?

Not trying to be a moralfag, but you might want to reconsider. If you feel she's "the one," your collective decision to do this might be the nail in the coffin if she's not really on board with the decision.

It's going to fuck with her mentally and emotionally for years to come. You might as well prepare yourself now: she's going to blame you and your relationship is already ruined.

consider adoption so long as you live in a state where faggots can't adopt

Abortion is a difficult topic for me.

On one hand I support it because it kills children.

On the other it gives women a choice.

She can always have another. It's not even a human yet. Better a child that's wanted than an accident. Get a vasectomy and adopt m8, world doesn't need more children

Tx
24hr requirement prior to carrying out.

Like her to much. Still want kids later. Great plan c though.

I already have kids from prior she's on bc, and she is confident because if the life she wants just nervous about process and anyone finding out due to being judged.

We're on the same page.

Ultrasound estimated 5 weeks. Does this effect your opinion?

There's like 40 of them faggots outside the property blocking the road about an hour ago local pd had to come clear them out

I can understand their views to an extent, but they're the same fucktards who sit there and sperg out if the same single mother who they shame into keeping a child she can't support applies for government assistance.

GET DAT FETUS
KILL DAT FETUS
GET DAT FETUS
KILL DAT FETUS
GET DAT FETUS
KILL DAT FETUS
GET DAT FETUS
KILL DAT FETUS
GET DAT FETUS
KILL DAT FETUS
BRRRRAP BRRRRRAP
PEW PEW