Hey faggots. Heterosexual, Trump supporting, winner here. Just married this bitch...

Hey faggots. Heterosexual, Trump supporting, winner here. Just married this bitch. She doesn't even know I've fucked her sister (and up the ass).
You losers can AMA. I can help you succeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

inkedmag.com/girls/full-metal-jaxon-hugo-v/utm_source=quadra4&utm_content=inf&ipp=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck some more bitches

See the rack?

Ok

You're a virgin bc you post on Sup Forums. Lift some weights, read some books, and learn how to not be gay.
You'll be ok then. You're welcome

She doesn't know you fucked her up the ass?
Say no more.

Stop being a beta cuck. Things will go better.
Get an eight inch cock like myself too. It's an adequate size

Her sister's ass re re

how does it feel to support someone who didn't help you or keep ANY meaningful campaign promises when he got into office? (being trump)

hope you have a good marriage tho, gg

Gay.
And fake.
On to the next troll thread.

My wife promised to suck me off every day for a year if he was elected. Promised kept.
Stop being a triggered, little cunt. Trump has cleansed our neighborhood we are trying to gentrify.

You're lucky none of these brought up a facebook profile OP, you fucking faggot.

I was about to ruin your fucking marriage.

Hope your dick falls off.

I don't see shit.

kek

Hot chicks probably are gay to you.
Go get on your short bus and find a trap thread on some other fag site.
Making Sup Forums great again

Fuck off pussy

Making it great again? Pretty obvious you're a new fag trying desperately to make yourself feel cool for 5 minuets on a site you've never been to. GTFO.

You cannot lie to us OP, these are your sisters. No wonder you look so fucking inbred and autistic. It must run in the family.

>make Sup Forums great again
>make a “how to be a normie thread”
Pick 1

You weren’t here when Sup Forums was great jew faggot

Try harder, you retarded scumsucker.

About the only thing he did end up keeping his promise on is, yes, curbing immigration. and hes doing it in a ruthless way that is almost as inhumane as possible.

tho i will say i was wrong that he didnt help you; dick sucked for a year, wow, nice bet

His tax bill is going to INCREASE taxes on the majority of americans in 10 years due to its sunset clauses

He scrapped the paris climate accord

he appointed ajit fucking pai to head the goddamn fcc

his healthcare plan would have (if it passed) skyrocketed premiums and ripped healthcare from millions of americans

His conduct, while fucking hilarious, is inexcusable for his office

dude, if that immigration shit was your only issue, thats one thing. but if you agree with almost any other policy position he has, thats almost indispicable

Fuck off fag. No jew here. Now glow in the awesomeness of my hot wife you silly fag

My wife's sister moaned "trump, trump, trump" while I got my dick shit scented. Cucks like you never learn but great. Leaves more for me

>give detailed policy oriented response as to why you shouldn't support a massive cuck like trump
>got more shitposting instead

then again i am on b what should i expect

You're a cuck on Sup Forums so you don't get full privileges

Trips gets tits btw

bai have fun with your right hand

inkedmag.com/girls/full-metal-jaxon-hugo-v/utm_source=quadra4&utm_content=inf&ipp=3

I will when it's on her head as she's blowing me again tonight

Who's fapping?