Why is it considered normal if white people own guns but if black people own guns people think they’re gang bangers...

Why is it considered normal if white people own guns but if black people own guns people think they’re gang bangers or Black Panthers?

because thats what usually happens

cause whites are the boss in this world
get over it

god I hate the US

Because that is what tends to happen. When a lot of people start doing something people start to see a trend.

also whites have guns mainly to defend against niggers

>niggers commit the most violent crimes in every country with anything they can find
>white people and chinks engineer guns
>obviously if Nigquan gets his KFC-greased fingers on it he will be his best self: a criminal
It's pretty straight forward, the statistics don't lie

Blacks dont own guns, they borrow them.

It’s all about impressions. The image you posted looks like a normal group of guys having a blast at the range. If another group were to sag, hold their guns sideways, and be covered in tattoos, then yeah, that’s nigger for you, regardless of skin color (we all know it’s mostly black though)

would you be unnerved at the sight of bonobos with guns ?

>(we all know it's mostly black though)
Exactly

Because life isn’t fair

Steal and loot from dead niggers
>FTFY
They gotta be careful tho, can't distinguish the live ones from the dead ones by smell, they just smell like that

WE finna take yr girl and your money...
give it up mfer or die

I as a white gun owner have no problem whatsoever with ops pic nor pic related on the right, I have a problem with pic related on the left, regardless of color.

Did the fat albert gang grow up and start their own militia?

I second this as a beaner.

blacks with guns is the worst nightmare of a white person...they know of the evil committed against the black man and they know that someday they we come for revenge for the crimes against their ancestor

These guys look like a bunch a bros having a good time with guns. Nothing wrong here.

Yes, also when white people get a hold of guns they mass shoot. So let’s ban guns.

>minute men in more ways than one

We no rape girl. Just be friends.

inb4 ban white people

Because they're niggers and it's common knowledge that humans have to be on guard around the chimps.

Just checkout that webm where a chimpanse shoots an AK. Thread answered im out

thats a very funny webw...the entire place is clear out