A girl dumped me...

A girl dumped me. We had a lot in common and whenever i watch our fav youtuber or doing anything she likes i get anxiety attacks.

Stop being a pussy and get a better hobby

Get over it faggot, be a productive sociopath like all normal people.

gay

go to the gym and get some discipline man.

that will help you to feel better and maybe girls will like you too.

Nice dick.

It's unlikely you will replace her anytime soon, so do as says and find another hobby.

Apparently having friends helps in these times but I wouldn't know. Good luck user. Nice pepe.

Give it 6 months and reevaluate. I bet you get over her.

Life lesson here.
Don't EVER fucking share everything you truly enjoy in your core with anyone. Ever.
Save yourself at least one refuge if shit continually goes south.

dafuq does that even mean man?

Idk man, it's been 2 years for me and I haven't

Are there any pothead programmers? Can you code while you're high?

Don't do the things you love with someone, because if things go bad and you break up, you're going to think about her whenever you do those things, which will make you hate them.

What do you think.

He clearly means you need at least one solace to yourself that can never be marred by someone else, as has happened in this case with OP

Take one thing you enjoy, kind of thing you could do endlessly & be at least content, and don't ever fucking tell anyone about it. Don't do it with anyone, don't share it.

Yes you can code while you're high you probably just wont be as good.

that's a shitty advice man.

the problem is not him being vulnerable.. but she leaving him. for some specific reason or a group of reasons. he should just get little bit better on some of those reasons (might be one).

so the real solution is not "do not trust anyone" rather than "make yourself feel better in these areas and stuff will work more... " and most of the time it doess.

have you?

>she leaving him. for some specific reason or a group of reasons. he should just get little bit better
What if the reason was she was a stupid fucking bitch & it was never going to work long term regardless?
You HAVE to share SOME things in order to make a connection at all; but a wise fucking man NEVER shares EVERYTHING.

Nah, you're still relying on external sources that way. No matter how hard you work on yourself you can't guarantee relationships will last.

>What if the reason was she was a stupid fucking bitch & it was never going to work long term regardless

Perfectly put.