Yanks

>Yanks

"OOO GOOD JAAAB, SUCH A PATRIOT, GOOD JAAB, DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS, GOOD JAAAAB,"

Most simplistic, annoying, stupid people on the face of the planet. I'll probably get a standard 'Ok Muhammad heueheuehe", but it had to be said. Now tip me for this post you annoying cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc999DizMjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ygwY5K5xQx0
youtube.com/watch?v=westm8bmf2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

FOY

why didn't he just raise it himself? fucking lazy cunt

umm this is a multicultural board sweetie
yanks are good actually

who cares?

rasheed

you posted this in a thread and didn't get enough attention?
wtf i love ireland now

t. Tanner

t. Yank jr

How's corporate America's cock tasting? Go wank another Yank, mong

I don't think this is actually real

If your cunt is anything like mine butthurt immigrants and left leaning people.

Hows mahmuds cock tasting, nothing wrong with protecting national symbols, shame he was too stupid to raise it back himself

Meanwhile, Chang completed his 20th revision for next week's test and Tyrone impregnated 2 white women.

Normally I'd make some crude remark but India gets bullied a lot so I'll refrain

It really doesn't matter. If you have something funny or original in mind, go on, post it.

Why not? It doesn't says how much time he spent holding the flag and burgers can be very autistic about their flags
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc999DizMjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ygwY5K5xQx0

don't really get it, it's a waste of energy. I don't really think it's a bad thing but kinda impressive what this hardcore patriotism does to some peoples brains.

Flags can be a touchy subject.
youtube.com/watch?v=westm8bmf2E

U HAV TO RESPECT THE NATION FLAG MAN THE BUST CONTRY IN ERTH UNITED STATES DOG BLESS THE NATION
something along those lines

Yeah, we probably need some context behind this image, I don't think Americans are that retarded. He probably just held it for a few minutes till somebody who was already informed of the situation came.

*puts on american flag underpants*
*puts his american flag cowboy hat up on his greasy head*

SURE YEEEHAAA YOU WETBACK BUILD WALL HAHA PAY FOR IT

>his country doesn't hold the flag
>his country doesn't eat burger
>in his country it isn't typical to store the shoes that you wear in the shower in the fridge

More cucks mad at Americans again.
Being critical of the American government is understandable, but being mad at Ameriburgers about this stuff is just obnoxious.
Sorry you don't respect your own flag enough, and you really should as it's full of history.

Jfc, it's out of respect for our history. However, raises a good point, as we are a tad overzealous about it.

>mfw the same people that wear those criticize people that burn the flag in protest.

>store the shoes that you wear in the shower in the fridge
Who tf does that?