Feinstein speaks the truth. Hillary made a mistake and shes innocent

Feinstein speaks the truth. Hillary made a mistake and shes innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=wf_SBdNNJ1Q

>taking fienstien seriously
>ever

>stein

>Feinstein

who?

>Waah I'm sorry guys pls forgive me

You shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Underage b&

Hillary did make a mistake. Unfortunately the mistake doesn't make her immune from the consequences

>feinstein

Goddamn do I hate this unholy cunt. Everything that spills from her mouth is lying kike bullshit

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

Ignorance is not an excuse

>made a mistake
>that makes her innocent :^)

i made a mistake and ran someone over with my car. then i tried to cover it up. then fled the scene and burned my car to the ground just in case.

but im totally 100% innocent guys. my jewish friend will vouch for me. see?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>lol she made some mistakes that became a potential risk to national security but she should totally be the next president you silly goy
Hm yes this logic is sound

CALL ME A FREAK WILL YOU? YOU'VE RAISED MY #SANDERDANDER REEEE

>

Go back to r)eddit.

Now that it's clear she committed crimes, the whole Left apparatus will push "it was just a mistake" -- not the truth that Hillary is a treasonous, impossibly corrupt criminal effectively selling American foreign policy and the highest levels of intelligence for donations to her giant globalist slush fund, and is propelled largely by Jews and Israeli interests. Obama, the State Department, the media-- they'll all be doing it.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

If feinstien called in the middle of a sunny day and told me the sky was blue I'd go outside and double check to make sure she isn't lying

>"Lets get to the major problems facing this nation"

So if Feinstein volunteering to blow her own brains out?

>Stein

>a leaf

>Hillary Clinton committing a potential security breach that would get any normal public employee fired AT LEAST then trying to cover her tracks afterward is just an honest mistake that requires months and months of investigation

yeah, sure

Yes, and when your mistake breaks the law, that's called "a crime".

>what does gop stand for
Is this the famed American education at work?

Don't be sexist prick.

Democrat education*

IT'S JUST A MISTAKE, BRO!

>Feinstein
>Speaking the truth
>Ever
That's how I know that Hillary isn't innocent. If Feinstein is defending her, then she must be worse that we currently know.

Can we just democratically vote Feinstein out of office already?

based DPRK

Keep in mind that Hillary was also calling for Edward Snowden to face trial, because he committed a 'potential security breach' by acting as a whistleblower

Liberals unironically think this is an argument