ITT: dEaD mEMeS

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pole

pretty much all the old meme faces

my sides

my sides again oh man diz not dead yet

This guy did it first though but no one recognized him.

hes just drinking his tee while everyone else is bussy removing kebab

>bussy removing kebab
my sides

VINES

however we now have dankmemes

Woll Smoth

Does doing ISIS cosplay in GTA V count?
or was this even a meme?

No

>Paul walker song plays
OOOOHOooHoooHOOOOOOOOOO

I hate to break this to you, I know it may at first seem shocking, but law enforcement does in fact use and monitor this site. Since you're not even remotely intelligent enough to realize user wasn't concerned about the guy in question reporting you, but rather the feds here, I'm going to assume you don't even know the first thing about masking your identity online, which is a poor choice since you apparently like to go around blackmailing people and bragging about it like a huge ball gargling retard.

You. Are. Fucked. Dumbass.

$$

If you are in the US and are looking for something to invest in but have limited funds, you should use the Robinhood brokerage application.

You literally get a FREE share of stock (100%) just for signing up. It is a great way to start a portfolio and help you get in to investing/stock market. The FREE share of stock has a 1 IN 150 chance to be a share of Apple (valued at around $170 right now) or Microsoft.

Unlike trading crypto, Robinhood has zero transaction fees. So you can trade all you want and not have to worry about losing any money for it.

Give it a try and if you don't like trading stocks, just take the free share of stock, sell it, and spend the free $$ on something else. EZ

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

Oof

B U T T E R E D

uma delicia nigga

I hate that I ever saw this all those years ago. haven't been ableto stop eating butter dogs since

Its funny 'cause he's actually dead