What would you do if your sister fucked a black guy for money?

What would you do if your sister fucked a black guy for money?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be shocked to learn I have a sister.

Praise her enterpreneurship

Id probably judge the fuck out of her. You have to be pretty retarded or desperate to agree to get paid to get fucked on camera in the internet age. That stuff follows you forever

I'd probably be fucking pissed as fuck but as a white guy I wouldn't stand a change against him so i'd just keep my mouth shut like the little white sissy boi I am.

Invalid question. Black guys don't have money.

So would it be worse if the black guy was one of a few guys who paid to have a turn with her?

If my sister fucked someone for money I would ask her how much, now that I know she is open for buisness

Demand a cut, whore her out as much as possible, and falcon punch the fuck out her gut if she ever gets knocked up.

I ll tell her i have money too

Any girl who fucks a nigger isn't worth fucking...

Story?

Judging by the Facebook conversation it seems like she already has a pimp

If I get to fuck my sisters cute little ass for a couple of bucks and keeping her coalburn secret I’m going to do it

Brit (who goes by lolitsbrit7) sold her pussy in college and let the guys film it. Then she got leaked and became known for being a whore. She graduated and was in a band but then they broke up because she was still fucking guys and being a slut

This. You know she'll let you fuck her for cheap because you know she doesn't want mom and dad to see these

my sister already fucked a couple of black guys for free so i wouldnt be surprised if she did it for money as well

>for a couple of bucks and keeping her coalburn secret
Why the FUCK would you pay for it if you've got blackmail?

kill him, take the money, and fuck her.

Is this available?

take the fucking money, no? also no niggros in my country at all

Yeah

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock

sauce

Test

If you want more of Brit and info my kik is kkcs14 and I have loads of her

just post it here you dickhead

How much does she cost?

Shit! She has a better body than I thought.

200-500 a session

Damn. Love the way she just submits to his cock. He paid for her and he owns her

kek

I'd say your "sister" did more than just free the nipple

What college

MTSU in Tennessee

Ask for a cut of the takings to not tell our parents

Brit has been blacked more than once. Just accept that she's into black and willing to take them when they pay her

Has she been exposed or shamed yet?

Do you know her or did you have sex with her?

I had some fun times with her

A reasonably priced whore with a tight body that seems enthusiastic in the sack and lets you film her.

I'd be in for 300.