My hot aunt hosted Christmas at her house this year...

My hot aunt hosted Christmas at her house this year. I've wanted to see her naked for years so when the opportunity presented itself I snuck off to her bedroom to look for her laptop, cameras and shit like that. Her computer was locked so I had to give up on that pretty quickly. I went into her closet and found her box of goodies (including g-strings, crotchless panties, fuzzy handcuffs, dildos and lube.) Behind her sex box I found a camera bag with a digital camera. Sadly it was out of power and I couldn't find the cord. So I popped the SD card out of there and got out of there as quickly as I could. Since the camera was right behind her box of fuck accessories I can't help but thing there could be some good shit on there. Unfortunately I can't get the damn thing to work. My Bluray player has an SD slot, but when I popped it in I kept getting a "Card Read Error" so after a few times I gave up. I ordered a proper SD card reader from Amazon and it got here today. It's totally compatible with my computer and the software installed successfully. But when I put the card in, it won't read the damn thing. It says there are 335 items on the card, which really got my hopes up, but it won't let me look at any of them. So, anybody know what the hell is going on? I'll post the damn pics here (if there are any good ones, of course) if somebody can help me figure this thing out.

Pic related

whats the s in sd stand for

Secure. But I've stolen others before and gotten them to work. Fuck. Maybe she put the settings to only read on her camera.

unlock that shit

sd is short for SSD

solid state disk

Good advice, but I've tried to read it with the switch flipped both ways.

Bump

Stealing sd cards to get nudes lmao. That shit takes me back to high school.

I hate to break this to you, I know it may at first seem shocking, but law enforcement does in fact use and monitor this site. Since you're not even remotely intelligent enough to realize user wasn't concerned about the guy in question reporting you, but rather the feds here, I'm going to assume you don't even know the first thing about masking your identity online, which is a poor choice since you apparently like to go around blackmailing people and bragging about it like a huge ball gargling retard.

You. Are. Fucked. Dumbass.

CRY more fag

2/10 made me respond... Maybe Windows is too stupid to read or card was formatted for Mac. Download Ubuntu onto flash drive, restart click try Ubuntu. Will open if it was a formatting issue.

Dude that sucks I have a sexy aunt too and stole her panties. Good times

Hell yeah, I'll try that. Thanks for the assist.

omg stfu, no one cares.

>g-strings, crotchless panties, fuzzy handcuffs, dildos and lube

Goddamn your aunt like to fuck. And if that's her in the picture I'd be making a run at that if I were you

op is a liar

you got any more pics of her bro? like the OP pic? just normal pics? I want to fap to her right now...

Virgin loser

Sure thing man

Kill yourself

so good. how old is she? got any stories about her? how many more pics you got? keep posting her. im stroking my cock to your aunt right now.

Recuva. Google it.

I did a similar thing with my cousin once. Plugged in the SD card, used Recuva, resurrected a few previously-deleted pics, including one of her sitting in front of a mirror with her pussy lips and a bit of her asshole showing. I fapped so incredibly hard that day.

I'll never forget that beautiful pink pussy.

>. It says there are 335 items on the card, which really got my hopes up, but it won't let me look at any of them.
Can you post a pic of the error it gives and how your computer shows the sd card?

Fuck, if you've still got the pic post it up my man

Trust me, if I had the pic still, I would have shared it long ago. This was about 2011.

For luck OP!

I hate to break this to you, I know it may at first seem shocking, but law enforcement does in fact use and monitor this site. Since you're not even remotely intelligent enough to realize user wasn't concerned about the guy in question reporting you, but rather the feds here, I'm going to assume you don't even know the first thing about masking your identity online, which is a poor choice since you apparently like to go around blackmailing people and bragging about it like a huge ball gargling retard.

Copypasta
Fuckin Normies

Nice pasta, but please stop with this shit, no one cares,not even law enforcement. They are more concerned about kidnappers, shooters and pedos.

Bump

Bumperino