Good Actors / Actresses that are shitty directors thread

For a start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeUOUNNpYMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she also got worse with age, acting wise as well.

I liked Little Man Tate and Home for the Holidays.

Everything else she directed is 'meh'.

i really liked this movie she directed, its the only one of hers i even know about, i watch it every year around thanksgiving because it prepares me for the hell of visiting my family again.
but i would be surprised if anyone else liked it or even remembers it exists, the direction is really odd and all over the place, so i can maybe see your point... though i had always just assumed it was fucked up because RDJ was on drugs at the time and screwing shit up so they did they best they could... maybe not?

do you still hear them, clarice?

too perfect

Armond White gave this a positive review but I can't bring myself to watch it after seeing the poster and or reading the title.

the beaver is actually a great film. or, dare I say, kino. it is an exploration of mental illness, and a critique on modern culture. in my opinion it is saying that the constant stream of gratification is the true mental illness

you should watch it.

It's okay. It's has good acting around from the cast and Mel is good.

The biggest problem it has is it premise. There should have been a better way to show Mel character breakdown as a person.

Teen Jodie is my 70sfu

was she the chloe moretz of her time?

>I liked Little Man Tate
THESE BOOKS ARE FAKE
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU
WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS

it's beautiful

about the only one that comes to mind is robert redford, but i don't know if i could really call him a shitty director. i know i didn't enjoy the movies he made, but i'm not sure if that's because i didn't like the subject matter. his movies were top tier hallmark channel shit

That kid was autistic as shit and kind of a asshole but at the same time I couldn't help feel sorry him when he tried to copy that normie kid.

It's like he knew he was fucked up.

dude was such a good actor. i'm not sure why he never caught on. maybe he's too awkward and one-sided. i loved him in "the ice storm"

More so. Same with Brooke Shields

Fuck no. Jodie was smart an sophisticated. Chloe is just a meme cow.

No Jodie didn't get ugly when puberty kick in.

Tyler Perry is a good actor like he did in Gone Girl
but all of his shitty madea movies is horrible

What a cutie

youtube.com/watch?v=xeUOUNNpYMc

So she already was kind of gay back then too?

No, she was a hot teen. Really she always been a more then attractive woman. Still looks fine for a 53 year old white woman.

Would you shoot Reagan for her though?

Wait. Untainted Jennifer Lawrence was in this? Time to watch and fap!

I'd even make sure the shot counted.

>not filling your bullet with liquid nicotine
>not coating it with teflon

I goddamn hate amateurs.

What went wrong?

>tfw no childhood tomboy buddy Jodie to have adventures around the neighborhood with. ;_;

She was literal perfection.

>Quiz Show
>Ordinary People
>The Horse Whisperer
>A River Runs Through It
check these out, his recent movies are pretty shit, but these ones are generally regarded as good to great.