How can something become out of nothing?

How can something become out of nothing?
Like the universe , the big bang for example.
Where did the particles or whatever that created the big bang come from?
Yes i am very well aware i am asking this on Sup Forums ,but fuck it whatever.
Heres a question for all you Atheists.
Let's have a calm discussion about it.

Are you a sophomore somewhere?

Universe is. It's like a motor, expanding, compressing, exploding. That's all

We don't know. That's an acceptable answer. There's still a lot of things left to be discovered.

"I can't explain it, so a wizard must have done it" is far less credible than a simple "I don't yet know."

Presuppositional arguement, you presuppose that there has to be a cause.

To me it does not make sense that this thing just happened coindentaly,like it just does not.
There is no much difference in saying : ''I can't explain it , so a wizard must of done it '' and '' I don't yet know'' since people in both groups seem still pretty unsure what is correct.

Because Magick work work, everything now not else by way of nothing. Make is and be real nomination. We all Fthagn! This is exceedingly true.

Sorry , english is not my primary language,mind if you explain.From what i understand you are saying that in my mind everything has to have a cause ,if that is correct , then my answer is Yes , i do.Because you cannot just spawn something unless you are like...Well ..a God , or a wizard.

Thats an arguement from incredulity, a lot of things dont make sense (see any part of quantum mechanics)

What your arguement was and is, is that you assume that a creator god exists and he is needed to create the universe. This is called presupposing the need for a creator god.

Okay,still,if it does not make sense,it has to be explained or researched.But to me nobody should have a right to say God does OR God does not exist , because we both , at this point do not know.Right ?

Well , Yes , what is wrong with that ?
I do think that there is something behind the curtian,because how can something come out of nothing , unless you kind of..create it , like spawn it .

Coming to a conclusion based on evidence or in this case the lack there of is anyones right

What is pair production. Ie matter being created from nothing

Yes ,of course , but still we are both unsure.Because science from what i know , still hasn't answered the question , even though i don't think science can explain a existance of a allpowerful being.

Science cant explain something that there isnt any evidence for.

I know.

> " How can something become out of nothing? ..." ;

0 ⇔ (1 -1) ⇔ 0 ⇔ (-∞ +∞)

Can't really give physicall evidence , nor i don't think anyone will ever be able to.It's something people believe in,and for the life of me , i wish , if he does exist , i wish he could just show himself to everyone , and prove he is there.But he won't , he will never do it.Im saying He , but he probably doesnt have a gender so i dont know how to adress ..It.Still if he did show himself to everyone , then everyone would believe in him , which to him , i think , defeats his whole purpose , and the rule of free will.Because He would basically force a religion on everyone,nobody would be able to resist a god , because why would they , i mean he is a God.

If there can be an eternal god without beginning nor end. Why can't the universe adhere to these rules? Answer me that.

it came from the same place god came from.

We have never observed 'nothing' so therefore we can't really say. Too bad our universe is infinitely expanding so we might never find out what's outside.
We can prove that a moral god who loves us doesn't exist by observing the current world.

How can anyone consider a book fiction?
Like Harry Potter for example.
Where did the idea of magic come from?
Here's a question for all you religious fags.

See I can do it too.

So if the big bang is the beginning of everything then god as well came from the big bang. See it's simple? Too simple for most of you to comprehend.

But there IS specific evidence for the big-bang, and there IS specific evidence for energy AND for matter, AND for antimatter, but there is NO specific evidence for ANY of the various mutually exclusive so-called "Gods".

Even if something can't come from nothing, that in no way implies that there needs to be a god.

I've never understood this retard-tier logic.

If you think about it, the fact is we all had to come from something. Even God had to come from something. So how did everything start? It's insane

nothing started, it's called an eternal reality

no beginning, no end, our lives are like line segments on a line with no end points

In the beginning, there was nothing, then it exploded.
There's still nothing, but now it's much easier to see.

There could be a spot in the center of the universe where matter spontaneously begins to exist from nothing. We don't know, because we haven't been there. We're barely able to make it off our planet. No one has the answers yet. That doesn't mean we should give up, stop looking, and pick our favorite fairytale to worship.

I lost brain cells reading this.

it's not that nothing could have happened before the big bang, it's just that we can't have any idea of what it was or was like

But where did the universe start from?

I don't know if this gif is sad or cute with the expression the cat has

The very idea that the universe has a "starting point" could be absurd. We don't know yet. We've only been around for about 6,000 years.

>We've only been around for about 6,000 years
Wow! I'm not even 30. What was it like back then?

enter key

Not that guy but hush, you’re a faggit

You never took a history class?

>We've only been around for about 6,000 years
amerimutt education

You're right I misspoke. Civilization as we know it has only been around for about 6000 years.

And you most definitely aren't because of such high quality responses.

Yes, I've heard about the big bang theory. Also that dinosaurs looked like huge, bald lizards and that the ''cave men'' were technological retards except the ones that left the pyramids. Education system 10/10.

I don’t think that’s answerable from what I understand, theres theories about and there is evidence if you choose to believe it like redshift/blueshift but as a whole yeah we don’t know enough yet

The idea of a beginning point is a western way of looking at things in a linear fashion, whether it be big bang or creation. Other cultures have a cyclical concept of time that allows for the universe having always existed.