Testing the level of pol's racist depravity

Would you:

1) kill 1 white person to save 1 million black people.

and 2) kill 1 million black people to save 1 one person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYcrHq7t_AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking niggers are human

Kill ALL NIGGER JUDEN

No thank you

False equivalency.

It depends on who the blacks are. For example, if the Africans in Africa and the white was some liberal, then the white.

I'd kill a million niggers for free.

>Implying any set amount of niggers equates to the importance of 1 person of any other race
kek

was about to post this

neither

>2) kill 1 million black people to save 1 one person

the use of the word "and" makes this test moot

2) because the million blacks will come back in about a year, where as the white person would take 18-27 years to come back.

>implying killing one million niggers wouldn't save far more than just one person

Do you know how many problems would be solved by killing a billion black people? Not saying it right but its not like it would create any problems

1) no

2) killing a million niggers would save a lot more than just one person, considering how prone to violence these fucking chimps are

I choose neither.

Kill all of the blacks. I don't even need anyone saved.

3) Kill all black people

I'd rather keep as many people alive as i can, thinking any other way is genocidal and crazy. i'd kill 1 white person to save a million blacks, and i wouldn't kill a million people to save anyone

Yes to both

In my experience, 10-15% of black people are decent intelligent members of society.

Given this, I think the masses of decent blacks that would be lost would compel me to kill the one white person.

If the 1 million were the mentally deficient, violent and criminal nigger blacks then I would strongly consider saving the one white person.

get out

u

One white life is worth more then 1 million niggers

1. No
2. I would kill a million black people for fun.

Is that Jimmy Neutron?

>Implying niggers don't outnumber whites by hundreds of millions
kill the 1 million niggers every time

Killing 1 million black people would save a lot more than 1 white person.

Ironically, it would save quite a few black people too.

It was my first reflex as well, but I'm 99% sure it's not.

Definitely 1. Better to be a savior to the blacks than to be called a racist.

Plus I'm gay, so I'd get all the black men. ^^

Obviously option 3.
>3) Kill 1 million black people to cleanse the earth of their corrupt presence even if it killed 10000 white people

1. No
2. No

I'd kill 1 or more white person to kill 1 million black people

Whichever group can cook the best food

I'm part black and I would probably pick 1).

>people
Stopped reading there m80

I'd save 2000 white people.

This is a tricky question

Would I kill 1 white person to save 600,000 black people

or would I kill 600,000 black people to save 1 person

If you tell me who the two single persons are and who the million 3/5ths a persons are then you will get an answer.

No to both.

No offense, but there are far too many people.

Kek

IM FUCKING DEAD

2) - because it kills more people.

God dammit

OP's wording is pretty clever. Most of the thread didn't notice that there's only one human life at stake here.

I'm not killing anyone to save the life of someone I don't know nor care about.

You're on your own fucker. Don't come looking for me to play hero. The only person I'd give my life to Save is my girlfriend of 12 years.

I would say my mother but she's getting older now so saving mom no longer Trump's saving myself.

agree

No
No

Nice b9 OP.

Obviously the white man must martyr himself for his fellow humans.

> 1 one person

Fuck the one people. My grandfather was raped by a one person. One people smell like shit too.

Im sorry Mexico but you really dont get to chime in on the topic of violence

>1) kill 1 white person to save 1 million black people.
But it depends.
Are there full-on nigs in this? Or are they mostly the more decent kind?

Are you people stupid? WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT 1 MILLION BLACK PEOPLE. THERE ARE GOING TO BE BILLIONS OF MORE BLACKS A FEW DECADES FROM NOW.

i would wipe the black race of the face of the earth even it saved 0 white people

You can't murder a jigga boo! You don't murder cows or sheep when you kill beast that have become a pest its called culling them.

>One person.

Are you trying to trick me into saving a Jew?

>Would you:

>and 2) kill 1 million black people to save 1 one person

Finally a real >mexican intellectual

2/ I get to kill one million person scott free and none of them are from my extended family.

I would just kill all the black people.
We tried colonising them, it failed. This time just wipe them out

>We
>New Zealand

i'd kill the million blacks, then i'd kill the white person for allowing his life to depend on blacks.

I'd kill all niggers just because.

Next question.

kill no one let god sort them out

You are a wonderful Mexican and I would be proud to call you my fellow Country-Man. Please emigrate here and vote Trump so we can kick out the illegal bunch, whether they be of Mexican descent or English or Russian or Chinese or Italian, etc.

>Would you:
Of course! Sorry this has to happen, but 1 million cotton pickers is a STEAL, no way I can pass on that

>NZ wasn't colonised
Baka

I don't get it

Can I save like 40 white people?

All niggers must hang

youtube.com/watch?v=jYcrHq7t_AU

1. no
2. yes

niggers aint people

3/5th compromise

Normally 2. But if they're commies i kill them all.

No and yes because I want them gone
This is no downside to this

If the 1 white person was me I'd kill every last other human being on earth.

Wow, really makes you think.

Underrated

1 Literally never.
2 Maybe. In fact, probably.

Um... Why is it funny?

What kind of nigger?
If they're just black people hanging out in Canada or Jamaica or something then I'd kill the white guy. If they're Somali pirates raping a bunch of women, or a bunch of Islamic parents abusing their kids with fear tactics, I'd kill them.

Black countries have shitty beliefs and cultures. I don't care what colour your skin is, I care if you believe you need to rape your daughter because ooga booga sun god.

it'd be funny if the white person saved became a SJW and used you as an example of white privilege

Holy shit

kill a white person trying to build a fundraiser company to feed blacks. The white fool is dead AND the million blacks die from starvation.

Look up black voting rights in America and 3/5th.

>kill 1 million black people to save 1 one person

When you say "save", do you mean just their lives or are we talking about saving the niggers from themselves?

this

Hell, as long as I wasn't caught, I'd kill an extra million! Not because I think the exchange rate is unfair - I just really hate African monkey-men!

Can I choose the white person and black people I want?

1) No
2) I would kill EVERY black animal to save 1 person

i would kill one million black people to save 0 person

God damn it,
> Can I choose *any* white person and black people I want
You fucking get it,

1) No
2) Yes

Killing 1 million black people will greatly increase quality of life in America. You don't even have to save a white person for that to be a good idea.

i would kill 1 white person so i could kill 1 million kangz

go away milo. be a chap and take your distended poz rectum somewhere else

>binary choice of two extremes

The correct answer is "no I would never kill any number of people to save any number of other people, except in the case of preventing a person from killing another person in accordance with the self-defense laws of the state in which the act was occurring."