You guys were right

She doesn't really act. She just makes goofy faces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LQKVIJnfiNM
youtube.com/watch?v=_QljnNIBtaI
youtube.com/watch?v=N5zed9WRyfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm afraid to look for her stand up if any exists. Anybody saying she was the best part of Ghostbusters needs an enema

she doesnt do stand up shes a improv/sketch comedian, lol dumbass fgt

She was good in the first snl sketch but now she's going overboard with the character and doing all physical comedy which isn't funny. Not the mention, the obvious bias towards someone as corrupt and evil as Hillary makes the entire thing fall apart. Could have been a great sketch showing how fucked up on both sides this election is. But nah. Vote Hillary. Hillary is right. Hillary is love. Vote Hillary! I'm with her.

Her Kellyanne Conway is pretty sexy.

>shes a improv/sketch comedian

So, not really a comedian.

Kate McKinnon is the antithesis of comedy. just an annoying, smug woman mugging for attention

I think she is really great in this.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LQKVIJnfiNM

She's really good in this carol parody
youtube.com/watch?v=_QljnNIBtaI

also this angela merkel one
youtube.com/watch?v=N5zed9WRyfY

she's literally gay and trump wants to take away her ability to marry so she's going to be biased
but she does make hillary look bad for being robotic and impersonal and a flip flopper and she makes kellyanne conway look really good

So she's supporting the candidate that recieves millions of dollars from countries that allow gay people to be thrown off buildings and beheaded right in the middle of the street?
What a fucking retard.

>angry cuck still desperately peddling the crooked hillary meme despite all evidence to the contrary
kek I can't wait for you faggots to leave after the electiom

>all evidence of the contrary?
are you literally retarded? 2 videos have come out in the past few days confirming that her and her organization are criminals.
end your pathetic life.

who gives a shit? clinton foundation takes money from every government and it's all earmarked for shit like disaster relief and scientific research. where the money goes has all been disclosed on tax returns, something trump is too afraid to disclose himself

that's simply not true at all. I'm glad that you're this desperate though. it's all a big fix, right? lmao that's why clinton isn't in jail right? because she owns the fbi and doj? fucking kek

>james o keefe gets fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for continuously releasing doctored videos attempting to smear democrats
>releases another one
HURP DURP WE REALLY CAUGHT EM THIS TIME RIGHT GUYS?
lmao just end your life already guy

where did those millions of dollars that the clinton foundation was supposed to go to haiti for support go?
Haiti only saw 2% of that money......where did the rest go?

*where did the millions of dollars the clinton foundation raised for supporting haiti go?

I'd think someone who is gay would give a shit that the supposed "pro-LGBTQABBQBLT" politician wouldn't accept money from countries that kill gays and fund ISIS (she even admitted this in one of her leaked emails made in 2014). Really just shows she doesn't give a shit about anyone and just wants money.

>doctored videos

if thats the case and its all fake and bullshit how come two of the men interviewed in the first video were fired pretty much immediately and their twitter accounts deleted?

I guess the Russians are entirely behind wikileaks. Just made up all those emails and fed them to Assange huh? Weird how when he and Wikileaks were exposing Bush for his crimes, Assange was a hero, but now that he's exposing Clinton, he's a liar and a Russian shill.

>Bush was a warhawk and war profiteer and most everyone despised him for it
>HRC still is a warhawk and war profiteer and everyone #Stands4Her

hypocritical much?

knowing how corrupt the entire Clinton foundation is they'll say Trump stole it.