Is there any way that I can see when I last logged into Tinder...

Is there any way that I can see when I last logged into Tinder? I think my girlfriend found out and opened the app this morning and saw the messages but I'm not sure...help please?

Why do you use tinder if you have a girlfriend?

Top kek, get fucked faggot. I hope she saw them and is slurping down some big old nigger dick as we speak.

>2017
>having 1 girlfriend
Next question

Doesn't Facebook log your logins

because haven't had sex with her in like months and she got kinda fatter....please can someone tell me? serious question.

how can I do this with facebook? thanks man, let me know please

Can someone help me please? This is really urgent. My girlfriend (I think she is right now I don't know) is really fucking evil and devious...how can I find out if she checked my tinder account of my phone? is there anything like a keylogger or something for a phone? or anything at all?

she doesn't usually like blacks

Why haven't you dumped her? Are you a pussy?

>LOGged in

dn't get it?

because she's perfect if it wasn't for the lack of sex part and she getting fatter....we've known each other for ten years now.

>not password/pattern/fingerprint locking your devices

How fucking retarded are you?

yeah I fucked up...I have two phones and I protect the one I use the most...the other phone I didn't lock it and that's the one she saw....is there anyway?

Then why do you give a shit what she thinks or found out?

seek a healthier relationship and stop pretending like you're the best version of yourself that you can be

Then quit being a degenerate fuck and treat her like a partner. You don't deserve her. You should be working on your problems with her, not fucking around behind her back.

I hope she did find your shit. I hope she cuts your balls off in the middle of the night.

Anything that may have logged activity would have to have been installed prior to the usage in question. I think you're shit out of luck. Protect every device you use in the future.

like I stated before she's been perfect to me...been there for me and everything in a partner except for the gain in weight and the sex.

you have to be kidding me...is there any app that usually is on android that can work?

You sound like a typical beta pleb. please get cancer and die a painfull death. It would benefit the world.

this, kill yourself OP

can someone just fucking tell me how to do this please for fucks sake

I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't actually fuck anyone behind her back. I met two girls on it and chickened out. I was supposed to meet another. Please just someone fucking tell me how to find out if she checked it for sure so I know what's going on.

Nothing built in no. Was the app open in your recents when you last used it but not after you suspect she checked it? If it was then she checked it and closed it from recents after. Or vice versa and you cleared it from recents but it was there after you suspect she used it.

You can't faggot. Go face your indiscretions like a man

No it wasn't in the recents. I haven't opened it in a long time and it wasn't opened when I checked it after I thought she saw my phone.

What made me suspect that she did admit to going through the phone but I can't get her to admit to opening Tinder. I just asked her repeatedl if she opened up any apps other than SMS messages and calls. When I ask her she starts acting differently like I know she's lying. I know she'll do something to fuck with my head if she did find out.

are you fucking serious? There must be a way. I'll pay whatever you want (I mean if it's reasonable)..just let me know if she logged in please.

If she had access to you phone she would %100 check Tinder, she'd probably go straight for it as well. That's the app most likely to contain evidence of infidelity aside from the gallery. There is no question she opened it and went through your conversations.

get ready to get cucked :)

the app is on the last page of teh phone so she would have to swipe to the last page...I really don't know if she did that.

You're retarded user, you don't understand women. I'm telling you she'd specifically be looking for that app. She'd open your app draw and go straight for it. If the app is on your phone and she had uninterrupted access to it then she found it. She knows, now go explain what you've done and why you've done and deal with the consequences. If you're not ready or interested in a monogamous relationship then don't string someone who is along. If you wana fuck bitches then fuck bitches, if you want a monogamous relationship then have one, you don't get to have both you selfish cunt.

listen my girlfriend is not american, she doesn't know what tinder is. I swear to you that she doesn't know. She admitted she read through my messages (SMS) and that there were messages with one girl but it was nothing serious. The tinder one is more serious and I keep on asking her and she just gives the vibes that she's lying when she said she didn't check it.

Whoa. So someone that's been a perfect partner to you,gains some pounds and stops being sexual of all things. And your solution is to fuck other girls. Sounds like you never left high school. Moron.

Send a message to Tinder security telling them you've had an intrusion and ask for the data you want.

>I'll pay whatever you want
Paying someone wont magically create a solution out of thin air. Prepare to be single dicklord.

I hope this works...have you tried this before?

Ouch, nice digits

Worst case scenario is that they ignore you.