Ask a 24 year old guy who's happily in love with a 14 year old girl anything

Ask a 24 year old guy who's happily in love with a 14 year old girl anything.

> pic related she sent me the other day when we were going out for movies

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/32884806/ns/health-childrens_health/t/teen-birth-rates-highest-most-religious-states/#.WkV7JHlG01I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More please!

Can you start a vola and dump all the nudes you have?

where does one finds these 14 yo girls who date older guys...
asking for a friend

Tits or gtfo

I'll dump my pics of mine if you dumb your pics

sharpie in pooper

>spic

Why am i not surprised

>happily in love with a 14 year old
you aren't

/thread

Post moooaarr

/thread

/thread

/theard

>theherd

>"/thread" own post

newfag leave

>nigger

jb thot bitch hoe

Not asking but relating, as i sometimes fap to some ass and tits pics i took of my 14 yo stepdaughter

You should be! Most of the whores on here are white, so stop being a troll and grow some balls.

cmun bruh supply us with more

>white trash
FTFY
all spicks are trashy

True, Latin ftw

Is she a virgin? I mean cunt/ass/mouth virgin

Whites are the overwhelming majority of internet users. Drive from the west side to south side of Chicago on a hot summer day and you will see all the mexicant and nigger whores you could ever wish for. Niggers dress far trashier, but the mexicants bring it to a whole other level when they have 2 kids behind them and a baby on their hip, and you can tell the non-english speaking whore isnt a day over 19

any pics of her feet

extremely true, below 20, kids, job, sex, looks. Latins got it all, whites aint got shit but money and technology...

Ok. You've been periodically making this same exact post. I remember it from like six months ago. Why?

I always wondered... why do spics and niggers all seem to have a problem with birth control? Specifically, not using any. Ill admit I lived in a trailer park until I was 18, and even the trashiest white trash in the trailer park didnt reproduce as young or as often as the mexicans and niggers did. Either they are too stupid or they just dont care their life is basically over by 20

Most are overly religious, like white trash. Religious hoes= no birth control.

She looks like an autistic Guatemalan. I wouldnt be bragging about her "looks" unless your friends are dating trolls and meth addicts

Hey nice, me I'm 25 with a 15yr old gf.

14 is legal in your country ? We were already together when she was 14 but waited till she was 15 cause under 15 it was not legal for us.

Says the guy who thinks the hottest girl in the world has transparent looking nipples.

because we don't care and live life, its alot better than being sad and autistic white guy

Mexican and nigger kids arent religious at all. They get dragged to church on Sunday until their momma gives up around 15. Go find a nigger and ask them to explain even the most basic Christian concept and they will look at you like you have 2 heads. Their momma however will not only answer your question but beat her kids for not knowing the answer themselves.

Minorities in the US self report false religious beliefs more than any other group

>Says the guy who thinks the hottest girl in the world has transparent looking nipples.
Yes, if it isnt white, it isnt right. Pink nipple test is first before the dip test

>because we don't care and live life, its alot better than being sad and autistic white guy

So they dont care they are stupid. Interesting

I can easily say the same about white trash southerners from the bible belt.

b8 pussy fuck kys nigger

Tbh... latins are smarter than whites. It's alot harder to survive at the bottom chain than it is at the top.

To a great extent yes, yet even they dont breed like rabbits the second they start bleeding. White chick with 3 kids = she is sucking dick for drug money the rest of her life because no dude will touch that.

Mexican chick with 3 kids and there are 15 Hose B's lined up for sloppy 30ths. The black chicks tend to get abortions instead of keeping Tyrone the 5ths kids around. Mexican girl will just drop her litter off at abuelitas house for a few hours so she can take some more dick

>at the bottom chain
>smarter than whites
Pick one dipshit

Triggered.

Being able to farm and fix a pick up truck with an adjustable wrench and some duct tape isnt intelligence.

Did she lie about her age first

I dont see you doing it.

Almost got jealous but then I noticed she's not white nor cute.
>and too old

Yea because I went to college... and actual college, not a community college that was paid for by FASFA

You also dont see us fleeing our own country

Why would you do something yourself when you can just pay someone else pocket change to do it for you.

BTW thank your 12 cousins for cutting my lawn and bushes for 9 dollars a week

nbcnews.com/id/32884806/ns/health-childrens_health/t/teen-birth-rates-highest-most-religious-states/#.WkV7JHlG01I
I used to live in central Texas and in a white neighborhood about ten years ago. I've seen more teen moms there than I did in Chicago. Sounds like you have some sort of bias.

because college is the ultimate goal in life, when whites have dysfunctional families and spread a bad lifestyle to their kids which makes them grow up and act exactly like you. 10/10 mate, you sure know your place. Let me know when you can keep a marriage.

why is she black

So who really runs the world? Latins maintain the structure, asians bulld the technology, blacks run all security/war, and whites just talk and move their fingers.

Can you try saying that again using English. I think I understand most of it but considering you just typed a paragraph in 2 sentences. Your total lack of conjunctions dosent help.

"a huevos"

Lmfao. Spics can do nothing right except smuggle drugs. Look at every majority Hispanic country in the world... it resembles rural India. Im not even sure what you are talking about with niggers. They are a tiny portion of the military, an even smaller portion of police departments, and even in minimum wage mall ninja jobs blacks are an infinitesimally small portion of the workforce.

This. Mexicans smuggle the drugs. Niggers sell the drugs. White people with jobs buy the drugs. Congrats Mexicans. You are smarter than niggers

lmfao dis latin is such retard

Post her tits or GTFO